Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2017, 03:29 PM

46,289 posts, read 27,108,503 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
I never supported Hillary, try again.

Yea...o.k.....

Old 09-12-2017, 03:56 PM

1,196 posts, read 839,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
So sorry, I do not respond to YouTube videos as a reply, did you have something to add Yourself?
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas
Then you should be happy and since they are dead and gone you will only have the GOP and trump to focus on. Oppps

So I provided you a visual to aide you in comprehending my emotional state.

I can provide a crayon stick figure drawing in lieu of video if that helps you

Old 09-12-2017, 04:19 PM

12,950 posts, read 13,346,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlongTheI-5 View Post
This sounds like something Hitler would do.

Meanwhile Obamacare lives and the wall is dead.
"Hitler" references are a losing argument.
Obamacare is brain dead and barely on life support, just like the numbnut & corrupt republican congress, while the sleazy & corrupt democrats are an endangered species.

And I do not like Trump at all. Third worst president in US history (just above Carter & BHO).

Old 09-12-2017, 05:12 PM

57,295 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective Detective View Post
There is no choice but to keep "running it up" at this point Einstein. What do you think was happening for the entire eight years before he took office?

You cant cut off the booze to a serious long term alcoholic without the possibility of death and collapse.

Extending the debt ceiling indefinitely is not a good solution for the long term however and should make anyone concerned who does not want to see the country go the way of Detroit.

Debt based currency is to the lib-progressive as hard alcohol is to the long term chronic alcoholic. Get it?

The debt ceiling has been raised over 70 times since 1962. The govt. is borrowing money to pay for itself. It is not strictly a Republican or Democrat problem, names that mean little, but a liberal and conservative issue, terms that actually still mean something.

The debt ceiling is currently at 19,847 BILLION dollars, about 20 trillion. In 1961 it was 298 billion dollars. WTF, how is this even comprehensible?

While the debt ceiling was being close to doubled in the past eight/nine years, Wall St./Stock Market was soaring to record levels. Again, WTF, tell me how this makes any sense.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histor...s_debt_ceiling
I think you are mistaken that debt just belongs to liberals, let's see Paul Ryan's new tax plan and budget. It's absolutely Hysterical that the GOP that shut down the government over the debt ceiling in 2012 is now saying what's the rush. Where is Ted Cruz, is he in the witness protection program.

So where are the cuts coming from, food stamps. LOL

Old 09-12-2017, 05:28 PM

7,184 posts, read 4,768,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
He will never beat the record of congress.
Please learn to compare apples to apples and oranges to oranges.

Ex. Compare one Congress to another congress and compare one president to another president.

Old 09-12-2017, 05:30 PM

1,196 posts, read 839,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDusty View Post
Not that you'd notice; despite this majority (which is distinct from "control" so your use of that word is telling), they've passed little legislation, and what little has passed has largely been insignificant.

Insignificant to you, Myself and others not so much /Waiver issued so construction of Trumps border will begin

Calexico, CA -
The Department of Homeland Security has issued a waiver to waive certain laws, regulations and other legal requirements to ensure the expeditious construction of barriers in the vicinity of the international border near Calexico, California. The waiver was published in the Federal Register today.

BREAKING NEWS: Supreme Court restores Trump's travel ban: Justices say administration can bar thousands of refugees from entering the country

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-refugees.html

This waiver is pursuant to authority granted to the Secretary of Homeland Security by Congress and covers a variety of environmental, natural resource, and land management laws.
//www.kvoa.com/story/36348146/waiver-issued-so-construction-of-border-wall-can-begin

Last edited by hogstooth; 09-12-2017 at 06:08 PM..

Old 09-12-2017, 05:34 PM

7,184 posts, read 4,768,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
I think you are mistaken that debt just belongs to liberals, let's see Paul Ryan's new tax plan and budget. It's absolutely Hysterical that the GOP that shut down the government over the debt ceiling in 2012 is now saying what's the rush. Where is Ted Cruz, is he in the witness protection program.

So where are the cuts coming from, food stamps. LOL
I think Ted Cruz is going to try his luck in Hollywood after his histrionics in Houston after Harvey.

I think they should have a remake of M A S H 4077th and Ted Cruz can play Major Frank Burns.

Old 09-12-2017, 06:07 PM

22,768 posts, read 30,737,789 times
even if this was true (which it isn't)

it is a very strange goal to have, to be that wrapped up in one political party triumphing over another

Old 09-12-2017, 06:56 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,941,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hogstooth View Post
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas
Then you should be happy and since they are dead and gone you will only have the GOP and trump to focus on. Oppps

So I provided you a visual to aide you in comprehending my emotional state.

I can provide a crayon stick figure drawing in lieu of video if that helps you
Unlike some here I do not need a video or crayons to think or comment on a topic, Skippy. You obviously think that is your audience, so sorry to disappoint. I expect posters here to add Their Own Point Of View, this is a DISCUSSION board, do so and we can DISCUSS. Otherwise your motives and/or skills are suspect, you would not want people here to think that, now would ya?

Old 09-12-2017, 07:23 PM

39,872 posts, read 26,514,597 times
Trump is about to strip the libs of the only power they have left

What-he's taking away their binkies?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies