Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2019, 01:35 PM

39,875 posts, read 26,526,580 times

Advertisements

https://www.wtol.com/article/news/lo...OISoVXbV0FfTrI

Quote:
The nearly 82-year-old actress moved to D.C. to take part in the fight against climate change. Fonda among 16 people arrested, police say.
Sounds like the old hag is trying to stay relevant. Perhaps she could travel to Hanoi and try protesting there? I suspect they could find some fitting accommodations for her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2019, 01:39 PM

29,266 posts, read 16,769,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
https://www.wtol.com/article/news/lo...OISoVXbV0FfTrI

Sounds like the old hag is trying to stay relevant. Perhaps she could travel to Hanoi and try protesting there? I suspect they could find some fitting accommodations for her.
You should have the Energy and Will and Power to Do the Fight for all of us. She has absolutely nothing to lose and everything to gain for this climate change...we have fires in both No and So Calif. right now.

Old 10-11-2019, 01:41 PM

34,237 posts, read 18,594,984 times
I believe she said previously that she was going there specifically to get arrested. She got her wish. Now go back under your rock Jane. Most people don't believe in man made climate change. I should say most thinking people don't.

Old 10-11-2019, 01:42 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,877,906 times
Good for her for standing up for the world against the ignorance of climate deniers.

Old 10-11-2019, 01:42 PM

29,522 posts, read 22,674,035 times
Still the best thing that's ever happened to her, 14 years ago:

Vietnam vet spits in Jane Fonda's face

Quote:
Smith, a Vietnam veteran, told The Kansas City Star on Wednesday that Fonda was a “traitor” and that her protests against the war were unforgivable. He said he normally does not chew tobacco but did so Tuesday solely to spit juice on the actress.

“I consider it a debt of honor,” he told The Star for a story on its Web site, www.kansascity.com. “She spit in our faces for 37 years. It was absolutely worth it. There are a lot of veterans who would love to do what I did.”

Old 10-11-2019, 02:02 PM

8,343 posts, read 2,969,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
You should have the Energy and Will and Power to Do the Fight for all of us. She has absolutely nothing to lose and everything to gain for this climate change...we have fires in both No and So Calif. right now.
She has nothing to lose because she’s a traitor loser. When you’re on the bottom there’s only one way to go. Too bad the tobacco juice in her face wasn’t recorded.

Old 10-11-2019, 02:05 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,685,020 times
Interesting timing since "Arab Trump" is sending US Troops and vast resources to Saudi Arabia today to protect the perps of 9/11.

The OP needs to update - Hanoi are the good guys today. China bad. Corruption Good.

Old 10-11-2019, 02:06 PM

29,266 posts, read 16,769,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Valley View Post
She has nothing to lose because she’s a traitor loser. When you’re on the bottom there’s only one way to go. Too bad the tobacco juice in her face wasn’t recorded.

She is not...what are you doing for the cause of our universe?

Jane is and always has been Anti War and wanted no innocent people dying.

I hope our DOD is proud of all the innocent people dead with U.S. Weapons.

Old 10-11-2019, 02:11 PM

4,195 posts, read 1,602,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
I believe she said previously that she was going there specifically to get arrested. She got her wish. Now go back under your rock Jane. Most people don't believe in man made climate change. I should say most thinking people don't.

i would suggest that thinking people acknowledge climate change the debate is the amount human activity
produces

Old 10-11-2019, 02:13 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,877,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Only braindead Republicans in America deny climate change. The entire rest of the world is not braindead. Of course, if you are among the braindead you don't have the capacity to understand reality, because one would need a working brain to do so.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies