Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-09-2017, 03:04 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,898,651 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by otterhere View Post
My bet is the public will NEVER see them.
Why would it matter? You'll just deny what they show, anyway.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2017, 03:08 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,363,447 times
There is actually a grisly picture of the perp dead on the internet. I do know where to find it but I don't think it should be shared. So hunt and you will find it. It was actually one of pictures that leaked of the suite and appears authentic. And lots of brass around the dead man.

Old 10-09-2017, 03:09 PM

13,511 posts, read 17,044,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Why would it matter? You'll just deny what they show, anyway.
Exactly.

Old 10-09-2017, 03:12 PM

2,274 posts, read 1,340,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
It won't matter. They'll claim the video was doctored, or the video doesn't show what it does show. It's a huge government conspiracy, you see. For what purpose? They'll say it's so the government can grab guns. Despite the fact that NONE of these shootings have resulted in gun grabs, and that pro-gun Republicans control the legislative and executive branches.

They can't account for no windows being broken except for this suite. So they have to argue that Paddock didn't do the shooting. They can't account for the security guard being shot at, and then remaining in the hallway until the time the police breached the room, and no one else seen leaving the suite, either, but facts never dissuade these conspiracy nuts.
Exactly, just like the moon landing or 9/11 truthers, no amount of evidence will ever change their minds. In fact any evidence offered that casts doubt on the conspiracy theory will only reinforce their belief in the conspiracy theory.

Old 10-09-2017, 03:14 PM

13,511 posts, read 17,044,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
There is actually a grisly picture of the perp dead on the internet. I do know where to find it but I don't think it should be shared. So hunt and you will find it. It was actually one of pictures that leaked of the suite and appears authentic. And lots of brass around the dead man.
Yep, its out there but I'm sure the conspiracy losers will be examining every pixel to find out how it was faked like all the dead kids in Newtown.

Old 10-09-2017, 03:28 PM

21,888 posts, read 12,991,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
And that would constitute proof that the guy is dead (at least, he looks pretty dead). Nothing else, really.

Old 10-09-2017, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorman View Post
Exactly, just like the moon landing or 9/11 truthers, no amount of evidence will ever change their minds. In fact any evidence offered that casts doubt on the conspiracy theory will only reinforce their belief in the conspiracy theory.
Wrong. Let's see the evidence. So far, we haven't.

Old 10-09-2017, 03:37 PM

67,650 posts, read 60,991,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Here's something on his gambling history.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-...of-video-poker

He played high stakes Video Poker which tends to attract people with compulsive gambling addiction.
Reportedly, he played 8 hours the night before the shooting.

Think the FBI is in a better position to conduct a forensic audit of his financial situation than " people".

He was a mail carrier in the 70's while he went to school. Once he graduated, he became employed with the IRS in low level accounting positions. His final job was part of an internal auditing team on defense contracts. He left the IRS 33 years ago, in 1984.
So I wonder where all his money came from?

Old 10-09-2017, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
So I wonder where all his money came from?
Real estate. He owned and rented out houses. He and a partner recently sold a property for $9 million.

Old 10-09-2017, 03:57 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,363,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by otterhere View Post
And that would constitute proof that the guy is dead (at least, he looks pretty dead). Nothing else, really.
Better than that. It is clearly the same décor as the other pictures and appears to make it clear we have a dead guy in the suite with shell casings all about. That would tend to support the rest of the narrative.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies