Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2017, 08:22 AM

54,498 posts, read 33,879,372 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
another unhinged leftist who will face no repercussions for her nuttiness.

Quote:
Quote:
The murderous members of the NRA should face a firing squad. https://t.co/5ceuMvk5Tl

— Nancy Sinatra (@NancySinatra) October 3, 2017

In response to criticism, Sinatra clarified that she did not mean all gun owners, just NRA members.

I didn't say every one, I said the "murderous members of the NRA"

— Nancy Sinatra (@NancySinatra) October 5, 2017
Nancy Sinatra Calls for NRA Members to Be Killed by Firing Squad
all five million of them, nancy?
Wow, strong words. In case she ever sees this: Nancy, I'm an NRA member and I've never committed murder, nor do I ever intend to use any of my guns, or anything else to commit murder.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2017, 09:42 AM

54,498 posts, read 33,879,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Indeed.

The only thing I can remember Nancy for is this......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2fPkzJsMU8
I'll quote Sinatra from the OP's link:

Quote:
The NRA has responsibility by not tightening gun laws and you know that. Automatic weapons have no place in civilian hands. Common sense.
Automatic Weapons? I wonder if she knows that there are already laws that pertain to the ownership of automatic weapons, or does somebody need to remind her that a federal license is required to own a full-auto weapon?

She probably doesn't know anything about guns anyhow, that's why I wish people like her would just stick to show business, rather than voice their opinions on guns, the NRA, or other things they don't know anything about.

Old 10-07-2017, 10:53 AM

25,850 posts, read 16,549,505 times
So I take it Nancy and her liberal elites were cheering the mass killings in LV? Because you can bet most of those folks were NRA supporters.

Old 10-07-2017, 11:02 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,864,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
The title is misleading. She said "murderous members of the NRA." Anyone here condone murder?

Yep, that is all she was saying. We have the death penalty, so wouldn't it be appropriate for gun lovers, who are going to be put to death anyway, to go by a bullet or two ? I would think they would love it, as opposed to some lethal injection or 500,000 volts.

Makes sense to me.

Old 10-07-2017, 11:05 AM

8,620 posts, read 5,661,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
another unhinged leftist who will face no repercussions for her nuttiness.

all five million of them, nancy?
Your reading comprehension is really poor. She said "MURDEROUS MEMBERS" - are you admitting all 5 million are "murderous?"

Old 10-07-2017, 11:38 AM

10,190 posts, read 7,962,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum Mike View Post
I'll quote Sinatra from the OP's link:

Automatic Weapons? I wonder if she knows that there are already laws that pertain to the ownership of automatic weapons, or does somebody need to remind her that a federal license is required to own a full-auto weapon?

She probably doesn't know anything about guns anyhow, that's why I wish people like her would just stick to show business, rather than voice their opinions on guns, the NRA, or other things they don't know anything about.

That is the trouble with these snowflake liberals they don't know what the hell they are talking about. All they have in their clueless brains is guns are bad period. They are intended to take away the rights of American people.

Old 10-07-2017, 12:16 PM

52,692 posts, read 34,601,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodysbusiness View Post
Your reading comprehension is really poor. She said "MURDEROUS MEMBERS" - are you admitting all 5 million are "murderous?"
post #5

Old 10-07-2017, 02:43 PM

3,106 posts, read 1,772,686 times
So the woman who hates guns wants to kill lots of people with guns. I wonder if she sees the irony in that.

Old 10-07-2017, 02:48 PM

41,479 posts, read 59,821,925 times
This is a country that protects free speech. I like that she said this so we can all know who are the real fools. She can want me, as a NRA Member, dead. She can want anything she damn well wants. She is not the first to want me dead and probably not the last. So far none have succeeded.

Old 10-07-2017, 03:32 PM

5,277 posts, read 2,804,441 times
This is silly and expensive. Just give out free tickets to concerts with tall nearby buildings and let them enjoy using and feeling the results of guns.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies