Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2017, 11:55 AM

12,566 posts, read 10,620,001 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
So its a joke when Obama/HRC collude with Russia (allegedly) but a major fiasco when Trump may have (allegedly)?? Sounds about right.
If you say so.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2017, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atalanta View Post
I think some apologies are due to be handed out on here and in a lot of other places.
Lots of smart folks here have said this for a while and got jumped on personally.
I am sorry that I don't agree with you on practically everything.

That is the only apology you will get from me.

Everybody on this forum has been jumped on. If you take it personally then that is on you.

Old 10-17-2017, 11:57 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
When you are the enforcer of the rules and laws, you don't need a license to do anything. Doesn't mean that it's legal... but hey pay a little extra kickback here and there - who needs a license.

Between 2009 and January 2012, Mikerin "did knowingly and willfully combine, conspire confederate and agree with other persons ... to obstruct, delay and affect commerce and the movement of an article and commodity (enriched uranium) in commerce by extortion," a November 2014 indictment stated.

His illegal conduct was captured with the help of a confidential witness, an American businessman, who began making kickback payments at Mikerin's direction and with the permission of the FBI. The first kickback payment recorded by the FBI through its informant was dated Nov. 27, 2009, the records show.
And when you post something, it doesn't mean it ever happened. Have anything factual proving illegal exportation ever took place or just blowing smoke?

Old 10-17-2017, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordo View Post
It's fake news. Stop trusting everything you read.
I agree. When I search on it the only sites I find is the one provided, Zero hedge and Infowars. No, I don't watch or believe everything the MSM says.

Old 10-17-2017, 11:59 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,638,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Think about the investigation, coverage, and media time spent on Trump, Russia, and the election - which was netted a big zero.

Now read this entire article about the evidence that the FBI had and held back from Congress - because there is so much there that I can't highlight all of it here.

This is the sleight of hand performed by the media and the government. Get everyone focused on A and B, while C, D, E, F, and G are illegal actions that are covered up because they are on the same team.

FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama administration approved controversial nuclear deal with Moscow

Before the Obama administration approved a controversial deal in 2010 giving Moscow control of a large swath of American uranium, the FBI had gathered substantial evidence that Russian nuclear industry officials were engaged in bribery, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering designed to grow Vladimir Putin's atomic energy business inside the United States, according to government documents and interviews.

They also obtained an eyewitness account - backed by documents - indicating Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former President Bill Clinton's charitable foundation during the time Secretary of State Hillary Clinton served on a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow, sources told The Hill.

The racketeering scheme was conducted "with the consent of higher level officials" in Russia who "shared the proceeds" from the kickbacks, one agent declared in an affidavit years later.
FAKE NEWS>
100% of all US Uranium is 100% controlled by the US federal government. No sales , no exchanges, no bartering may be done without the consent of the controlling authorities. not a single gram can ever leave our shores or sold without on going consent and oversight.

YOU could sell 100% of all our uranium holding and producing companies to Kim, putin or my pet dog and not one of them can export, sell , give away , destroy that product ever.

the entire story is nonsense and a lie, but even if true it means nothing because the uranium is under federal control at all times. Mining it, processing, trading are all monitored and controlled by the feds.

deal with it OP.

Old 10-17-2017, 12:02 PM

11,558 posts, read 12,055,996 times
Obama walks on water . . . he will never get blamed for anything.

Nor will Hilary, or her husband.

If you want a free pass. . . just announce that you're a Democrat and a die-hard liberal.

1,187 posts, read 1,023,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
FAKE NEWS>
100% of all US Uranium is 100% controlled by the US federal government. No sales , no exchanges, no bartering may be done without the consent of the controlling authorities. not a single gram can ever leave our shores or sold without on going consent and oversight.

YOU could sell 100% of all our uranium holding and producing companies to Kim, putin or my pet dog and not one of them can export, sell , give away , destroy that product ever.

the entire story is nonsense and a lie, but even if true it means nothing because the uranium is under federal control at all times. Mining it, processing, trading are all monitored and controlled by the feds.

deal with it OP.
Is that Hill article fake? Why would Hill publish fake articles against Hillary. Hill is not like a fox news. There was a article on even NYT explaining how money flowed into foundation.

9,837 posts, read 4,638,052 times
This thread shows just how desperate the Right is to maintain the image of Hillary as the ememy in the minds of the right.

without someone to hate and fear they know their base will fall apart, thus even a year after the election we see endless propaganda posts from the right and from right wing extremists.

but it wears thin even in trumpland.

Old 10-17-2017, 12:03 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,235,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert_J View Post
But I still hold out hope.

LOL. Trumpeters kept saying they want to send her to prison yet they elected the most corrupt President in America history.

The irony is completely lost on them.'

Old 10-17-2017, 12:04 PM

1,187 posts, read 1,023,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
This thread shows just how desperate the Right is to maintain the image of Hillary as the ememy in the minds of the right.

without someone to hate and fear they know their base will fall apart, thus even a year after the election we see endless propaganda posts from the right and from right wing extremists.

but it wears thin even in trumpland.
It is posted in Hill which is more like in the middle rather than right or left. There are some FBI documents posted in article. That article seems to be based on some reserach. Do you think, that FBI investigation is a fake news. They even convicted some guy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies