Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2017, 07:09 AM

4,851 posts, read 2,284,357 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Lol. Such a tired argument. Hillary is astronomically superior to Trump in every way. You can't present a single logical reason to hate Hillary more than Trump that's actually grounded in fact. Everything you claim Hillary does that's so bad, Trump does even worse.

Conservative judges.

Actually attempting to do something about illegal immigration

Not bowing to the transgender nonsense.

Oh wait, was I supposed to stop at 1?

And I didn't vote for him. But that doesn't mean he isn't better as a whole from my independent POV than the other candidate I didn't vote for.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2017, 07:53 AM

15,946 posts, read 12,290,309 times
There's nothing wrong with the country as it is. Any liberal transgender type who wants to make something of themselves can do so. Most of the stuff the left whines about doesn't even exist on any large scale.

Their problem is they want to sit around and scream about "doing something" about problems rather than taking responsibility for themselves, getting off their rear ends and making something of their lives. I'm supposed to feel sorry for the person littered with facial tattoos and hoop earrings who can't find a job... well who's choice was it to go and get all that done? I'm supposed to give up my guns so that the felons and inner city drug dealing trash who are always sent back on the streets by liberal judges won't be able to as easily get ahold of guns to use, which they wouldn't have had they gotten a proper prison sentence for being a felon in possession of a firearm to begin with.

In any case this media circus over Trump really isn't because of his behavior, that's just an excuse. It's all because he's not in bed with the globalists who want to spread mass melting pot immigration and create disorder to facilitate a one world government and currency and disarm the american population. It's why so many in his party don't like him.. because globalist pigs have taken over the government, media, and are basically the rich oligarchy that runs all the major industrialized nations and give you the illusion that your vote counts which once in a while it might, if all the candidates weren't in the globalist's pockets.

Throw in the fact that lefties are just crazy. Look at what they did to Walker in Wisconsin who acts nothing like Trump.. all Walker did was wanted to cut the bloated pension and health care phat of the school teacher and government employees. They bring out the race card and start attacking character whenever someone disagrees with them. It's pretty standard practice by them. Look at all the corruption and sexual dysfunction in Hollywood, and then look at what comes out of their mouths. Best not to believe a word they say.. they're all hypocrites and liars and they don't really know what they want or have any long term life goals because they just run on emotions. This is a generalization of course.. there are plenty of intelligent, successful left wingers.. in fact as a whole they probably have a higher IQ level than people on the right, if they didn't let their emotions cloud their logic centers.

Last edited by sholomar; 10-22-2017 at 08:02 AM..

Old 10-22-2017, 07:56 AM

3,100 posts, read 3,302,796 times
So basically Trump supporters would rather intentionally let the country go to hell to spite the other side.

Old 10-22-2017, 07:57 AM

5,047 posts, read 6,349,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reizen
If the current system is ineffective, would Americans consider replacing it with paramilitary democracy?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak80 View Post
Russian trolling?
If there were Russians trolling, it would probably be more subtle than that comment.

I honestly have no idea what the poster you responded to even means by a 'paramilitary democracy'. The term seems oxymoronic.

Old 10-22-2017, 08:00 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,539,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tb4000 View Post
So basically Trump supporters would rather intentionally let the country go to hell to spite the other side.

Same with the Hillary voters if you ask me. And I can't stand Trump he's a immature little child playing outside of his sandbox, whose going to take us down a road where we are not going to like.

But yes you're right they would rather have a child then Hillary. Either way we're screwed just more so with Trump.

Old 10-22-2017, 08:02 AM

6,542 posts, read 4,095,978 times
"He's awful as his job, but I think I'll just keep paying him to do it."

Isn't in weird that the only job that this logic ever seems to apply to is a president? Maybe more generally a politician?

Doesn't stop us from complaining about "politics." Nope. It's not our passive indifference to inferiority. It's the fault of politics.

Old 10-22-2017, 10:27 AM

18,759 posts, read 11,798,566 times
Here's an interesting article in Forbes with Trump's slant on the economy. This is for those of you who think with emotion rather then fact based information. Only low information people believe that Trump made the stock market surge in just a couple of brief months. Honestly, do some research. Only fools vote for someone based on how much damage he can do to one party. Only idiots excuse the flagrant corruption that exists in this administration. Trump is toxic and a cancer on our great democratic republic. There will come a day that he doesn't exist. Our country will survive him.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/realspi.../#7580f0206786

Old 10-22-2017, 10:32 AM

8,518 posts, read 3,756,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Keep calling us names..... it's worked so well for you over the past year.
It worked really really REALLY well for your candidate. He called everyone names and won. I think the gloves are off. We can out Fox Fox news on our side as well . That's why MSNBC is popular. The left is growing a pair and learning how to play offense...... Obama was called every name in the book. Now it's Dotards turn.........

Old 10-22-2017, 10:35 AM

8,518 posts, read 3,756,269 times
The Russians are just using an age old tactic of divide and conquer. Americans get along well with each other but they want to divide us . It can get more nefarious than sockpuppets and troll farms .

Old 10-22-2017, 01:17 PM

3,046 posts, read 2,384,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash View Post
Nonsense. If Trump were establishment, then the establishment of his own party would not be losing their minds over him, and former GOP presidents would not be criticizing him publicly. GWB never once openly spoke against Obama in 8 yrs, but he has already done so in the first year of a GOP presidency.

Im not a Trump supporter , but your claim is simply not logical.
You are very confused about what the establishment in politics even means. If a few former GOP presidents are not happy with him it's because he's completely incompetent, or because he's a complete buffoon, or they don't like him on a personal level. Everything trump has done up to this point has been in service to himself, his donors/rich friends on wall street and elsewhere, and the republican establishment already in place, and of course, his boss Vladmir Putin. This is what it means to be part of the establishment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies