Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-28-2017, 09:49 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,768,449 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
No the 'entire bit of the dossier' has not been bunked. In fact portions of it have been corroborated and proven to have occurred- meetings, communications- a lot.
What part of that fake document, weaponized by the federal government, paid for by an opposing campaign in bed with the sitting administration, has not been debunked?
I'm waiting....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.db74bddef01c

Old 10-28-2017, 09:50 AM

37,289 posts, read 19,304,467 times
USA Today ran this article this morning on Uranium One:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...eal/804753001/

Old 10-28-2017, 09:51 AM

51,690 posts, read 25,958,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
The litigation of the charges, is where stock in popcorn are going to rise.
The feds have not been doing too well against the legal team Trump has put together.
Have you been following Trump's legal team?

The one that got into an argument with himself on Chris Wallace's show over whether Trump was being investigated or not?

The one who had ethics charges filed against him over telling everyone on team Trump they didn't need to lawyer up, he had it covered?

The two that were overheard discussing legal strategy at a steakhouse next to the NYT's Washington DC bureau?

We have yet to see what this team of legal masterminds has in store, but so far they've been damn impressive.

Old 10-28-2017, 09:53 AM

12,716 posts, read 7,848,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Lol
Yeah nothing will ever happen to god emperor Trump, Dear Leader who loves our country so. Hillary, Obama, etc will all be behind bars though when this is all said and done.

Old 10-28-2017, 09:54 AM

19,905 posts, read 22,830,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
What part of that fake document, weaponized by the federal government, paid for by an opposing campaign in bed with the sitting administration, has not been debunked?
I'm waiting....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.db74bddef01c
Paid for BOTH parties. Another poster has already illuminated to the rest of your query.

You're an adult- seek the truth yourself. It's all already been reported and verified.

Old 10-28-2017, 09:55 AM

19,905 posts, read 22,830,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Have you been following Trump's legal team?

The one that got into an argument with himself on Chris Wallace's show over whether Trump was being investigated or not?

The one who had ethics charges filed against him over telling everyone on team Trump they didn't need to lawyer up, he had it covered?

The two that were overheard discussing legal strategy at a steakhouse next to the NYT's Washington DC bureau?

We have yet to see what this team of legal masterminds has in store, but so far they've been damn impressive.

They are about as half baked as Roger Stone. Did you see how unhinged Stone became on twitter last night when the news of an indictment broke out?! Sounds like desperation on his part, lol.

Old 10-28-2017, 10:11 AM

30,585 posts, read 25,279,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
My thoughts as well. The game plan is apparently to get a couple of people in the know to flip, nail Donnie (and maybe Pence), and pick off the stragglers at leisure.

Gonna take a BIG bowl of popcorn for this one when the ball gets rolling.
I think there will be collateral damage, even to dems. But the fact that Trump is accusing Hillary again tells me he is trying to divert. I thnk Trump is afraid. I thnk there are two areas that he might be afraid about: a charge of obstruction of justice and illegal money laundering through Russia or something like.

There is something though, IMO.

Old 10-28-2017, 10:20 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,086,248 times
All that's going to happen if anything is one or two people will get nailed for making false statements or mis-statements.

Old 10-28-2017, 10:33 AM

7,694 posts, read 5,566,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Any guesses on who may be in custody Monday...?

Exclusive: First charges filed in Mueller investigation - CNNPolitics
I note that the article says the sources of the information were “sources briefed on the matter”. Since the charges are under seal, I assume that the only ones briefed would be those who will be involved in making the arrest(s).

The article also says:

Quote:
Plans were prepared Friday for anyone charged to be taken into custody as soon as Monday
I don’t know why so many posters seem so certain about charges being laid on Monday. That’s not what the article says.

Old 10-28-2017, 10:34 AM

18,759 posts, read 11,835,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
It's breaking news on MSNBC and CNN right now. This is legit. Somebody being taken into custody Monday. I expect Trump to pardon them though.

I wonder if the charges will be state charges which are not pardonable Isn't Mueller working with the New York State attorney general Eric Schneiderman? Rumor has it that a lot of money laundering occurs in New York. I think if I were Manafort I'd be taking a big bite of that nothing burger before it bites back.

It's a good strategy to work from the bottom up to flip people into turning on the big fish. Ever wonder why we don't hear much about Flynn anymore? Rumor has it that he is cooperating with the FBI. I'm personally looking forward to that story he has to tell.

How long can sealed indictments remain sealed? This could take awhile or occur soon if it's true. You know CNN fake news and all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies