Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-20-2017, 09:14 PM

3,187 posts, read 1,507,827 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simpsonvilllian View Post
lol, ok Your speculation is not evidence.

Are you religious? I see people on here always asserting what religious people are supposed to do and think.
If directed at me, yes I know the values and morals from growing up in the Church. That's why I don't like hypocrites. They can't change the rules to suit themselves. Sex assault aside, for being such a religious man he sure overlooked the fornication part in the bible. Also he took advantage of those weaker than him.

From what retired cops, mall managers, etc., are saying "EVERYBODY KNEW". He wasn't just a run of the mill mall creeper apparently but THE mall creeper that the whole town knew about.

Old 11-20-2017, 09:15 PM

10,105 posts, read 7,394,692 times
Except 3 people who worked at the mall said they didn't know including the manager in the early 80s, which you continue to ignore because it doesn't fit your preferred narrative.

If 'EVERYBODY KNEW", it makes sense this comes up in one of his previous 4 or 5 elections. I don't see anybody who knows they were banned at the mall can convince themselves to run for political office. lol

A lo of people always railing about religious hypocrits are people who support abortion or support sleazebags like the Clintons. You can't do holier than thou if you support abortion or sleazy pols like the Clintons.

I do think the Corfman woman comes across as more credible than the yearbook accuser Nelson.

Old 11-20-2017, 09:18 PM

Quote:
it seems like the news is basically nothing but 24-7 sexual harrassment accusations of various people at this point in time. A Democratic pol Conyers is being accused now.
There is more coming out; on the news a reporter said that he has spoken with a capitol reporter that will have a story ready soon. This is just one. There is at least two. He said this stuff is bad enough that these guys probably won't be coming back after Christmas break.

Old 11-20-2017, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Except 3 people who worked at the mall said they didn't know including the manager in the early 80s, which you continue to ignore because it doesn't fit your preferred narrative.

If 'EVERYBODY KNEW", it makes sense this comes up in one of his previous 4 or 5 elections.

A lo of people always railing about religious hypocrits are people who support abortion or support sleazebags like the Clintons. You can't do holier than thou if you support abortion or sleazy pols like the Clintons.

I do think the Corfman woman comes across as more credible than the yearbook accuser Nelson.
My boss forgets his own employees names. Doesn't mean they don't work there. Look at the people who DO remember. Again, your preferred narrative.

See, this is what's discredits one's stated objectivity when they make assumptions about posters on the net they don't know.

Old 11-20-2017, 09:22 PM

So you aren't pro-choice?

A lot of Democrats like to say they are personally against abortion but don't support banning it, which is a cop out. lol

I don't think hypocrisy is Roy's major crime if he did abuse women. Seems like a weird thing to focus on. If he wasn't religious, would it make it any better? Nope.

Old 11-20-2017, 09:25 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,436,712 times
Quote:
If he's obviously guilty, as you and others think, then it seems like law enforcement will bring charges.
statute of limitations has expired.

Old 11-20-2017, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
statute of limitations has expired.
It is also aids false accusers to make allegations 40 years later. A lot of potential witnesses are dead.

It is curious that several women go 40 years without making statements about Moore then all of a sudden they all speak up. I think that is a good sign money was paid.

Old 11-20-2017, 09:38 PM

I saw this on twitter:

Today:

-New Al Franken accuser
-Liberal Charlie Rose accused/8 women
-Liberal Kevin Spacey/8 new accusers
-Democrat Bob Filner accused/sex assault
-Democrat Raul Bocanegra resigns over sex acts
-Liberal Glenn Thrush accused
-Bill Clinton/4 new accusers

Media focus = Roy Moore

lol

Then you realize Moore was a Democrat was he was allegedly creeping.

Old 11-20-2017, 09:43 PM

5,315 posts, read 2,111,966 times
It’s not always so binary. I prefer the ideas of things like education and birth control since that’s more effective at reducing abortions. I’d rather they not happen, but history has proven that bans like this don’t work *shrug*.

Still not a Democrat or liberal. Haven’t voted for Clinton, Obama, etc. I’ve been appalled at some of the statements his supporters have made presuming he was guilty and reading about all the details to see what’s possible. Partisanship is so weird.

Old 11-20-2017, 09:50 PM

Ok.

I don't think any Republican is saying it is ok if Moore did commit crimes. I think people are sincerely skeptical of the claims.

Moreover, voting for Doug Jones won't change what Moore did if he did do it. And you can't convince a conservative voter that a vote for an abortion supporter is a better moral choice than voting for a pro-life person accused of sexual misconduct.

If you want to make this election about morality, then yes, abortion is part of that discussion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies