Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-23-2017, 03:44 PM

26,581 posts, read 14,449,955 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Can you answer the question, .
i have, repeatedly.

your premise is that the "DA" on the yearbook can only represent the assistants initials and completely ignore the fact that it could represent "district attorney" ( an embellishment of moore's job at the time of deputy DA ).

Old 11-23-2017, 04:29 PM

30,170 posts, read 11,803,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Disagree....but here is what gets me...even you say, they have not been confirmed, but not dis-proven....

I think your a child molester....it's not confirmed, but not dis-proven....so how easy that is?
Well if 9 people come up with the same thing independently and it turns out these 9 had told others the same story after it happened.

Then I would conclude they are likely a child molester.

Old 11-23-2017, 04:32 PM

915 posts, read 1,625,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackwinkelman View Post
Well if 9 people come up with the same thing independently and it turns out these 9 had told others the same story after it happened.

Then I would conclude they are likely a child molester.
The stories by the individuals are rapidly falling apart...........the character of the accusers had fallen apart long ago.

Old 11-23-2017, 05:33 PM

30,170 posts, read 11,803,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzfroggez View Post
The stories by the individuals are rapidly falling apart...........the character of the accusers had fallen apart long ago.
That is not true but if it makes you feel better to think so be my guest. Its nice how the Moore campaign is taking pages right out of the Clinton playbook by attacking the accusers. But Clinton won two elections so perhaps he should be Roy Moore's role model. Two peas in a pod.

Moore's credibility fell apart with the Hannity interview and keeps eroding with his fake threats to sue WaPo and AL.com and people who are suppose to be vouching for him but actually make things worse. Attacking these women is so low.

And the cavalcade of conservatives in the media who think he is lying. I have never seen that before. He is essentially on an island.

But don't worry everything is going great!

Old 11-23-2017, 08:07 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,442,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
that would be nice but i doubt either side is going to promote the idea. while it would give an age to the ink it wouldn't confirm the signature ( i'm thinking back to the birthers' response to the newspaper announcements. again, it just increased the conspiracy ).

ok, that's not honest. whether you believe it or not it's certainly feasible that the "DA" was moore overplaying his credentials as a deputy DA.

but that's it, it isn't a copy. the divorce paperwork "DA" ( which we know are the assistants initials ) is distinctly different from the yearbook "DA" and the yearbook signature lacks the large middle initial "S" that's on the divorce paperwork.
I think you are the one not being honest with regard to the bolded.

Who signs informal communication with their professional title whether overplayed or not? No one.

I have never sent or received correspondence, especially involving someone pursuing me or with whom I had some level of personal/intimate relationship where they signed their name and included their title.

That just doesn't happen.....especially back then.

The only time it ever happens is if someone is using preprinted stationery with a title on it or since email was invented where signature/titles can be preprogrammed and people don't bother to change/eliminate them when they communicate casually or with friends/intimate acquaintances.

There is no reason Roy Moore would have included his title in this signature and imo on the very off chance he wanted to impress like you think, he would have spelled it out rather than using DA. There is also no evidence of him running around town pretending to be the DA rather than the ADA, so I'm not buying your explanation.

Old 11-23-2017, 08:18 PM

57,297 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Disagree....but here is what gets me...even you say, they have not been confirmed, but not dis-proven....

I think your a child molester....it's not confirmed, but not dis-proven....so how easy that is?
How did they establish that other child molesters were guilty when they didn't have testimony, think about the abuses that tool place in the Catholic church and teachers. Think about what happened with the students Dennis Hastert abused.

What would constitute confirmation in other cases where multiple victims came forward as was the case with Bill Cosby. Beyond that what would be the motive of these people coming forward, they have absolutely nothing to gain at this point and it certainly makes their lives more difficult.

Old 11-23-2017, 08:53 PM

26,581 posts, read 14,449,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
Who signs informal communication with their professional title whether overplayed or not?
slimy 30-somethings trying to impress under-age girls.

Old 11-23-2017, 09:19 PM

20,111 posts, read 9,023,728 times
Moore hired Clinton a few weeks ago as an advisor.

Old 11-23-2017, 09:33 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,442,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
slimy 30-somethings trying to impress under-age girls.
Nah.........sorry, I don't buy that.

If he was looking to impress, he would have spelled out District Attorney or Asst District Attorney which would have been enough to impress a teenager.

Old 11-23-2017, 09:55 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,374,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
Moore hired Clinton a few weeks ago as an advisor.
Monica was age 23 not 14 like Moore’s accuser. Monica was consensual. Big difference.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies