Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-09-2017, 10:02 AM

51,654 posts, read 25,828,130 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Few people here condemned both Bill and Hillary more than I have. There is something wrong with this guy.
Got to agree with you there.

Don't have to listen to him for more than five minutes to know that something is amiss here.

Old 12-09-2017, 10:03 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,020,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZUMAN View Post
Yes, I think it should reflect. All these women came out of the weeds about the same time. I don't believe or trust any of them. Sure don't trust that liberal tool Allred.
I don't trust her either and yes, the timing is suspect BUT that in and of itself doesn't totally negate what they claim though it could negate how serious they claim it was/is.

Absent some kind of proof or corroboration it's tough...

Old 12-09-2017, 10:05 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,020,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Got to agree with you there.

Don't have to listen to him for more than five minutes to know that something is amiss here.
Given you can't stand any conservative and obvious past evidence of TDS isn't your judgement a "bit" clouded?

Old 12-09-2017, 10:09 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,603,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZUMAN View Post
Yes, I think it should reflect. All these women came out of the weeds about the same time. I don't believe or trust any of them. Sure don't trust that liberal tool Allred.
Its a reals shame the public is so gullible to fall for these deceptions time and again too, I cannot honestly believe some people actually think ANY senator or politician cares one bit about something like this...HELLO, this is fighting over a seat in Govt power, and trying to deceive the public in the process.

Old 12-09-2017, 01:44 PM

683 posts, read 465,191 times
I know I'll get flamed for this, but from what I read, she started dating him and went willingly to his house or whatever. She wasn't drugged and thrown in the trunk of a car. So, doesn't she have some culpability? Not to defend him, but she went willingly. And what 14 year old hasn't done a little "spin the bottle" or "7 minutes in a closet" at that point in their lives? (OK, yes, he was twice her age, but 14 year olds pretty much know what's going on.) When she said no, he backed down. And trust me, I'm not defending him but she's partly to blame too, isn't she?

Old 12-09-2017, 02:26 PM

6,811 posts, read 6,949,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
cool story bro, so back it up. you are stating that the victims are lying, so back it up. as far as i am aware nothing has been proven, my guess is you are trying to muddy the water

Roy Moore was hanging around young girls at high school dances, that is really all you should need to know. But maybe you are fine with Perverts in power...
You are right. Nothing has been proven, yet you are willing to believe the worst. Nothing has been proven, and I am willing to believe this is pretty much a political hit job.

Apparently the waitresses who worked at the Olde Hickory Inn don't remember Moore coming in. They say most of their clientele was from the Goodyear factory next door and they didn't get the courthouse crowd.
The also don't remember the accuser, who supposedly was 15 years old at the time she worked there. Legal age for working was 16. The accuser claims the area was 'dark and deserted', yet the former employees say it had a wrap around porch that was lit. Accuser says she was taken out back near the dumpsters. Former employees say the dumpsters were located on the side of the building and in plain view.

Of course, none of these interviews by the former employers are getting much coverage. It's just too inconvenient - mustn't get confused with facts.

Old 12-09-2017, 02:30 PM

39,078 posts, read 51,246,227 times
The pedophile party's strategy is clear. Get Moore elected then try to save face by kicking him out and having AL gov appoint another Republican.

Old 12-09-2017, 02:36 PM

45,411 posts, read 60,608,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
The pedophile party's strategy is clear. Get Moore elected then try to save face by kicking him out and having AL gov appoint another Republican.
Except that's not how it works in Alabama. Another primary to select a nominee then a special election.

Old 12-09-2017, 02:56 PM

22,190 posts, read 19,470,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
Except that's not how it works in Alabama. Another primary to select a nominee then a special election.
Not that I agree that is the route they would take, but technically the Governor would appoint someone who would serve until s Special Election can be held, much like Strange was nominated to replace Sessions, until the election next week.

Old 12-09-2017, 02:59 PM

45,411 posts, read 60,608,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
Not that I agree that is the route they would take, but technically the Governor would appoint someone who would serve until s Special Election can be held, much like Strange was nominated to replace Sessions, until the election next week.
Well yeah, but there's a time frame there which will bump up onto to 2018 election cycle. The cleanest way would be to just piggyback on that.

I don't feel like looking so I'll ask you, can the Senate expel a member? I know the House has in the past.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies