Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-29-2017, 02:59 PM

693 posts, read 357,257 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobster View Post
I'm not dodging anything. The onus is on YOU to come back with a quote that says there are NO consequences.
You are dodging. You asked me for a quote from Jesus, and I gave it to you.

Quote:
You provided me with evidence of nothing. And I never said the Gospel's weren't in the New Testament. Please point out where I said that. That's called a fallacy.
Your words...not mine - "No, you didn't give me a quote from the Gospel. You gave me a quote from the New Testament" See....I DID give you a quite from the gospels.

Quote:
If you have to resort to fallacies to "prove" your point, you already lost. There is no point in continuing this conversation as you will continue to perpetuate your misguided beliefs without producing any evidence.
I didn't resort to fallacies to prove any point. If anything, I gave you nothing but EVERYTHING that is generally accepted christian beliefs. YOU, on the other hand, refuse to give me what I asked for.

Old 11-29-2017, 03:03 PM

5,315 posts, read 2,114,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
Her opinion was that it proved the accusers were lying.

The Fact Is That the handwriting on the yearbook has been proved to be forged by Gloria (dem operative).
No it hasn’t been proven. You can say you think it is for reasons, but there has not been an independent assessment as to whether it is or not. (And no, there isn’t just one explanation for why it isn’t just being automatically released)

This article provided nothing new for either side. To say it does is silly. You can believe his opinion, but that doesn’t prove anything either way.

Old 11-29-2017, 03:05 PM

46,963 posts, read 25,998,208 times
Quote:
Soo - you're presenting her opinion as fact in your headlie.

Old 11-29-2017, 03:05 PM

12,905 posts, read 15,662,473 times
Hmmmm...I see zero proof in the link of anything.

Old 11-29-2017, 03:09 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,375,883 times
Roy Moor allegations turn out to be FAR worse then expected!

That is my opinion, and its just as valid as the opinion you pointed too.

Although if you argued that people were trying to make things up about him....well...the project veritos folks certainly were.

Last edited by greywar; 11-29-2017 at 03:30 PM..

Old 11-29-2017, 03:15 PM

45,582 posts, read 27,196,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by guxu View Post
Look at what? Because Mo Brooks said so?

Mo Brooks also said we should never trust Trump before. Would you listen to him?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Another Alabama Republican had an opinion? Well, I'm convinced. What could possibly motivate her to be anything but 100% truthful?

That out of the way: Are you instructed to put a big fat lie as a headline, or is that something you thought up on your own?
Quote:
Originally Posted by latimeria View Post
How is this proof of anything either direction?
Quote:
How, based on this article? I don’t see any indications of new insights, anything.
Quote:
No it hasn’t been proven. You can say you think it is for reasons, but there has not been an independent assessment as to whether it is or not. (And no, there isn’t just one explanation for why it isn’t just being automatically released)

This article provided nothing new for either side. To say it does is silly. You can believe his opinion, but that doesn’t prove anything either way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
Hmmmm...I see zero proof in the link of anything.
It's is as much proof as the initial reports of the allegations that Moore was guilty of abuse - and you guys had NO problems believing that.

Old 11-29-2017, 03:16 PM

12,905 posts, read 15,662,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirl64 View Post
Her opinion.

You presented her opinion as fact.

I think you need to stop talking about lies.
I think the poster got paid by a sock puppet organization to post that title. Why else? Post enough time and a few more of those dolts that believe this stuff will have it posted on their Facebook accounts and it will be believed as fact. It's that simple to play them.

5,315 posts, read 2,114,602 times
Do you see that this article adds nothing really to either side? If Mo had said “I know he didn’t do it, I was there!” that’s something new, true or not. Then we can think why didn’t you volunteer anything, were you there, etc. It’s at least some sort of thing that can help prove truth or not.

This article, however, was just the opinion of someone else saying “I don’t think he did it” and rehashing stuff we’ve heard.

How does this prove or disprove anything?

20,111 posts, read 9,023,728 times
so many gullible people wanted to prosecute the poor guy

Old 11-29-2017, 03:17 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 24 days ago)

29,560 posts, read 16,548,014 times
Quote:

The Fact Is That the handwriting on the yearbook has been proved to be forged by Gloria (dem operative).
I looked this up because I heard this claim before.

The only one claiming the signature is forged is the Moore team(specifically, his attorney), not anyone independent.

The Moore camp also claimed that Mrs Nelson had met Moore in her 1999 divorce case because he was a district judge and he would have been the one she had to go to, but that isnt true either.

IM not sure of the judicial system in other states, but all Alabama court districts on that level have 3 judges which all rotate with in areas of the district, Roy Moore was assigned to a different location and court documents show that her divorce judge was W.D. Russell. Apparently Moore had been assigned to that area of the district for the previous 4 months, but was rotated to another area of the district about 3 weeks before she filed.

back to the main point, why would you argue that the word of the defendants attorney is fact ??? Dont get me wrong, if you agree with Moore, then you assume its true on his part, but you seemed to actually be arguing as if it had been proven.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies