Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-20-2017, 08:04 PM

9,254 posts, read 3,598,442 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simpsonvilllian View Post
She wouldn't have been interacting with people at the counter, according to the waitresses.

I don't think there is any reason at this point to believe she even worked there. She should be able to show evidence that she worked there. If she doesn't, her allegation is toast.

Who was her boss, who did she work with.

It doesn't make any sense to say ole perv Roy Moore goes creepin at the BBQ restaurant but he sits up at the counter rather than a table served by a young waitress. lol
It sounds like you’ve cracked the case and convinced yourself that Moore is being framed and that you’re a super sleuth. It’s too bad you and your buddies nonsenseguy and chucknsee are the only ones convinced.

Old 11-20-2017, 08:05 PM

57,409 posts, read 26,328,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Now there's 30 people? I hadn't heard that number before...
What I do find interesting is the amount of people on here that are so concerned about Moore that don't even live in Alabama or could even vote for/against him. It's not like he's running the country or could even have much effect on it alone.
Wonder why that is? I wonder if they show the same concern over their own corrupt congress critters...
The original WaPo reporter indicated she corroborated the story with 30 people.

The fact that people will choose party over a predator will draw national attention, particularly these so called religious pastors that are willing to support someone like this solely because he supports their religious views.

Old 11-20-2017, 08:07 PM

10,105 posts, read 7,427,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
It sounds like you’ve cracked the case and convinced yourself that Moore is being framed and that you’re a super sleuth. It’s too bad you and your buddies nonsenseguy and chucknsee are the only ones convinced.
Ok, I'll check back in on this thread if he wins the election, and remind you about this statement.

I don't think you speak for voters in Alabama.

If you don't think waitresses not recalling the accuser working at the BBQ restaurant is a problem, that is odd. They also contradicted several other assertions made by the accuser.

Old 11-20-2017, 08:09 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,522,144 times
Quote:
Politicians are supposed to represent a majority of voters on the issues.
Trump doesn't meet your requirement.

Old 11-20-2017, 08:10 PM

30,209 posts, read 11,870,152 times
Quote:
Ok, I'll check back in on this thread if he wins the election, and remind you about this statement.

If you don't think waitresses not recalling the accuser working at the BBQ restaurant is a problem, that is odd. They also contradicted several other assertions made by the accuser.
How about you check back either way. Eat a little crow if necessary.

You are in South Carolina? What do you have to do with voters in Alabama?

Old 11-20-2017, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
The original WaPo reporter indicated she corroborated the story with 30 people.

The fact that people will choose party over a predator will draw national attention, particularly these so called religious pastors that are willing to support someone like this solely because he supports their religious views.
There are religious Democrats that supported Clinton and support the party of abortion.

It doesn't make any sense to assert the moral choice for religious people is to vote for a abortion supporting Democrat. lol

Old 11-20-2017, 08:11 PM

9,254 posts, read 3,598,442 times
Quote:

The only thing that is odd is that you’re calling all of the accusers liars and making allegations of fraudulent signatures when Roy Moore himself never denied their veracity.

Old 11-20-2017, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
The only thing that is odd is that you’re calling all of the accusers liars and making allegations of fraudulent signatures when Roy Moore himself never denied their veracity.
I haven't called all the accusers liars. I do think think the yearbook accuser lied. I am skeptical of the other accounts but open minded. The yearbook accuser was the worst allegation, the only one where an assault supposedly occurred. I personally don't care if he dated of age girls if they agreed to go out on dates with him. Hugs and kisses on a date doesn't sound like a felony to me. lol

I have no obligation to believe allegations that are not supported with other evidence, especially given there could be a political motive behind them.

Moore denied all their claims so you appear to be lying.

I would love to see your voting history to see if you voted for the Clintons. Don't virtue signal if you supported the Clintons and the party of abortion.

Old 11-20-2017, 08:13 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,522,144 times
Quote:
If you don't think waitresses not recalling the accuser working at the BBQ restaurant is a problem, that is odd.
Are they supposed to look at her one yearbook photo from 1977 to see if they remember someone from 1977 that looked like that one photo?

Last edited by sware2cod; 11-20-2017 at 08:24 PM..

Old 11-20-2017, 08:17 PM

3,187 posts, read 1,514,466 times
I can't get bogged down with one accuser when there are 5 more behind her.

I think Roy Moore is a liar. He acts like one. I have chosen not to vote for others I felt the same way about. His wife wasn't convincing either. All she talked about was herself, their family and their FOUNDATION. (what foundation? hmm) I am sure it's been discussed here before but this is outrageous. $180K a year for PART TIME work? Over a million dollars he has paid himself and his wife. I just got back from work and it's paycheck to paycheck some months for me. I also got a real Jim and Tammy Faye Baker vibe after seeing this (sicko sex stuff included!)

Where is the populist outrage? Thought it was time to drain the swamp? I am not happy with ANY of these politicos and their tax free foundations. Pervert aside (even the Gov of Alabama is not denying it) Moore is more of the same of what we need to get rid of already.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...=.9935902ddcf3

Did Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore take $1 million from a charity he ran? | PolitiFact
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies