Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-20-2017, 03:13 PM

11,988 posts, read 5,297,448 times

Advertisements

The Young Republicans Federation of Alabama pull support for Roy Moore.

Young Republican group pulls support for Roy Moore | AL.com

Old 11-20-2017, 03:15 PM

11,988 posts, read 5,297,448 times
Quote:
The emerging analogy between Franken’s boorishness on the one hand and Roy Moore’s repeated attempts at child rape - maybe worse than attempts - evidences how far partisanship has corroded sense & decency.
- David Frum

Old 11-20-2017, 03:50 PM

26,582 posts, read 14,454,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
The Trump admin wants this ....
kellyanne conway seems to have switch gears, going from saying moore should "step aside" if the accusations are true to now saying "we want votes in the senate" when asked about moore.

Old 11-20-2017, 04:04 PM

46,302 posts, read 27,117,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
The Trump admin wants this pedofile into US Congress. Sad.
Now he is a certified pedophile? I notice you may have spelled it wrong, could be because you can claim that's not what you meant...but that would be typical of a leftist....

Old 11-20-2017, 04:22 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,315,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Now he is a certified pedophile? I notice you may have spelled it wrong, could be because you can claim that's not what you meant...but that would be typical of a leftist....
The embellishments to the original accusations are stunning. Still no proof. No evidence but a suspect yearbook "signature" which, curiously, also has the initials of his assistant next to his name. But nobody even tries to explain that.

Old 11-20-2017, 04:31 PM

57,315 posts, read 26,228,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
She wants to run out the clock. She should turn over the yearbook immediately if she thinks it's a valid signature. Otherwise, she's purposely dragging her feet, because she knows it's inauthentic. No one has yet answered the question, "How did Roy Moore's assistant happen to place her initials after his yearbook "signature"?" Please explain.
This is all Moore could come up with, they don't have any proof but they feel it might be a forgery. They didn't entertain any other questions at the press conference and just threw this conjecture out there. Corfman has offered to testify under oath, haven't heard the same from Moore. She has nothing to gain and sounded really credible in the interview.

Even if the signature is a forgery there are still all the many other accusations. Besides people have already stated that even if it is his writing, even if the accusations are true they will still vote for him, hard to believe.

They have a clear picture of the writing but I didn't hear that they got the opinion of an expert, I'm am sure having it first hand would be better but what expert is raising the issue.

Old 11-20-2017, 04:34 PM

9,338 posts, read 7,113,345 times
I just heard Leigh Corfman's account of what Roy Moore did to her. I am friggin' disgusted

Anybody who defends Roy Moore at this point is sick.

Old 11-20-2017, 04:42 PM

46,302 posts, read 27,117,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
I just heard Leigh Corfman's account of what Roy Moore did to her. I am friggin' disgusted

Anybody who defends Roy Moore at this point is sick.
So, he did it? Period end of story......accusations only, 40 years later........moore has been ELECTED numerous times in Alabama....

Old 11-20-2017, 04:47 PM

10,105 posts, read 7,409,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCityTheBridge View Post
Moore molested teenage girls. It is immoral to vote for him. If you can't understand that, then there is little I can do to help you.
No evidence of that. Just allegations. I would love to see your voting history because I bet it is hilarious that you are trying to virtue signal over Moore given who you have voted for in the past.

I don't see why it is more more to vote for an abortion support in Jones, who is campaigning with creepy Joe Biden. If you care about little girls, how does supporting a act that terminates female babies in the womb demonstrate that.

Old 11-20-2017, 04:47 PM

57,315 posts, read 26,228,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simpsonvilllian View Post
Al.com used the expression '5th accuser' as though there were 5 accusations of sexual misconduct.

Did you even read Moore's lawyer's letter to Al.com?

As many people have pointed out, WaPo lumped in 3 consensual dates with of age girls with one allegation of sexual misconduct with a minor. They did this to give the impression of a larger number of sexual misconduct claims. It is political.
You are confusing legal behavior with the conduct of a 32 year man. Sure it's legal for him to date girls at the legal age of 18 but it says a lot about the person to constantly troll for young girls, is that the type of person you want in office or dating your daughter. There were several claims of sexual misconduct even by girls of age.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies