Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2017, 09:32 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,611,558 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
How President Kennedy Seduced White House Intern Mimi Alford

I’m sure all you chest thumping dems who are outraged by Moore’s (ALLEGED) behavior just give a sly pass for your Democrat god, Kennedy.

Bill Clinton is their hero.... and he is a Rapist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2017, 09:33 PM

6,083 posts, read 10,700,318 times
I mean, It’s kinda weird for anyone above the age of 25 to go after a teenager, but 19 is an adult. 14 is far from being an adult and it’s not the same situation at all.

Old 11-12-2017, 09:34 PM

1,950 posts, read 1,128,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
I don't know what planet you live on, but the US is the only country in the world that worries so much about who is having sex with who, kids AND between adults.
Going by this, you don't seem to live on earth with the rest of us. There's PLENTY of countries that have prosecuted adults for having sexual encounters with children.

Old 11-12-2017, 09:35 PM

15,507 posts, read 6,429,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Stop, just stop. Why are you trying to justify what Roy Moore did by deflecting. That seems to be the republican handbook these days.
Do you know that Roy did anything wrong? Because from where I’m standing he has offered a full refutation of all these claims and there is NO evidence suggesting otherwise.

Would you vote for Kennedy to be senator of some state if he were alive today, I think you would. In Kennedy’s situation unlike Roy we know he did it and he was 15 years older than Roy when it happened.

Does that disgust you?

Old 11-12-2017, 09:36 PM

15,507 posts, read 6,429,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mezter View Post
I mean, It’s kinda weird for anyone above the age of 25 to go after a teenager, but 19 is an adult. 14 is far from being an adult and it’s not the same situation at all.
Kennedy was 45! Not 25.

Old 11-12-2017, 09:36 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,927,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Hospitality View Post
Going by this, you don't seem to live on earth with the rest of us. There's PLENTY of countries that have prosecuted adults for having sexual encounters with children.
And none are so vigorous about it than the US. I think you can sleep soundly at night. To say that the US tolerates rape and child abuse, SMH

Old 11-12-2017, 09:38 PM

5,654 posts, read 6,213,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reads2MUCH View Post
Lol, I wasn't even alive when Kennedy was President. And hey, at least she was 19. And truly, I just don't care. We're already dealing with trying to figure out if an old man did some rotten things 38 years ago. Really don't feel like trying to investigate a guy who has been dead 54 years. I just don't think it matters as far as the issues we are dealing with today are concerned.

PS. Kennedy was assassinated because he wanted to get rid of the "FED"! Conspiracy theory? I don't know, it seems he shared that idea with another president we might remember.....Abraham Lincoln.

*****I may not agree with what you say, but I'd defend to the death your right to say it.
---> Pretty much this.

By this logic, if ever anyone in power did something bad, then any time anyone replicated it, it would be fine.

How is that OK, or logical?

JFK has been dead many years. To somehow use him to justify sexual harassment is weak at best. Why shiould the fact that people turned thier backs on this issue in the 1960s (amd I wasn't alive to confirm or deny whether it wa true) have any impact whatsoever on what is going on now?

Old 11-12-2017, 09:38 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,927,795 times
Quote:
Kennedy was 45! Not 25.
So? How many wrinkly old ass men are chasing 19 year old Filipinas and Colombians? Plenty. Creepy? Heck yeah, but being creepy is not a crime

Old 11-12-2017, 09:40 PM

1,950 posts, read 1,128,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
And none are so vigorous about it than the US. I think you can sleep soundly at night. To say that the US tolerates rape and child abuse, SMH
Ah, you failed to read what I wrote. I never said the US tolerates rape and child abuse as a whole. Many do. Like the OP, Winterfall8324, for example.

Old 11-12-2017, 09:40 PM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
Quote:
Do you know that Roy did anything wrong? Because from where I’m standing he has offered a full refutation of all these claims and there is NO evidence suggesting otherwise.
Actually he all but admitted it on Hannity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies