Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2017, 08:02 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,583,738 times

Advertisements

I wonder if one of the women took pics.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2017, 08:09 PM

2,106 posts, read 979,486 times
Charlie boy was a guest at joe scarboroughs & Mikas engagement , wonder what the wonderful liberal couple has to say on morning Joe now ?

Old 11-20-2017, 08:14 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,754,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senior7 View Post
Charlie boy was a guest at joe scarboroughs & Mikas engagement , wonder what the wonderful liberal couple has to say on morning Joe now ?
They will probably play music from Michael Jackson

"Speechless" and move on to bash the President and demand safe spaces for snowflakes.

Most likely not longer than one minute to be spend on Charlie Rose, if any minute.

Old 11-20-2017, 08:17 PM

4,750 posts, read 3,567,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
I guess the phrase is right...Most men are pigs.
The ones who have enough power to be so.

Old 11-20-2017, 08:26 PM

25,580 posts, read 56,488,147 times
No one is immune. It must be a male thing - just like I was told when growing up. From guys, I've always considered it went with the territory and generally ignored it. Gotta say, though, some of these offenders appear to have no inhibitions. Some of these reports are pretty gross. These days, of course, women are harassers, too - although their numbers don't come close to the guys.

All that said, maybe we should put a statute of limitations on relevance to public life. Should it be one decade, two decades, before elected to public office, number of occurrences, what? Recent occurrences are one thing - but stuff that happened long ago, if not repeated recently, so we still hang someone for that?

If we continue at this rate, there won't be anyone left in public office or in the media. And, what about future candidates? They all have histories, too.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 11-20-2017 at 08:51 PM.. Reason: off topic

Old 11-20-2017, 08:47 PM

3,187 posts, read 1,509,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by homeonthelittlemountain View Post
Democrat, republican or polka-dotted......this is about men who are sexually aroused when abusing their positions of authority. Pitiful, weak, spineless men who are only able to sexually satisfy themselves by abusing others.

Call them all out, nail every last one. Politics has nothing to do with it. Publically shame them all. These SOBs have been getting away with this since the beginning of time I presume. It ends now.
+1 on all this. I don't buy the boys will be boys excuse either. This is about power. These guys are all part of the 1% who think they are immune to everything. They are also bullies which makes them cowards inside.

I am wondering if this landslide is happening so fast due to a bunch of men talking behind the scenes too. This is just overwhelming. Anyone who has worked in these hostile environments talk about the men being bullied and the women being bullied AND assaulted. These powerful men have more enemies than they realized I think.

Old 11-20-2017, 08:57 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,761,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
I guess the phrase is right...Most men are pigs.
Women like powerful, aggressive men. If such men weren't getting rewarded all the time they would behave differently.

Old 11-20-2017, 09:08 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,583,738 times
Trump talked about grabbing women by the poosay, Charlie actually did it.

I just heard that Rose is an alcoholic who only stopped drinking in June. People accuse Steve Bannon, who was interviewed by Rose, of being a drunk when in reality he quit drinking many years ago.

Old 11-20-2017, 09:09 PM

993 posts, read 767,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
Women like powerful, aggressive men. If such men weren't getting rewarded all the time they would behave differently.
Wrong, wrong, wrong. I know these men, I worked with the victims of sexual crimes at police headquarters. They are cowards, predators, perverts underneath their power costume. But you’re right about them being rewarded but not in the way you think. Their reward is in watching the horror and fear in their victim's eyes, forcing themselves on their victims. That’s how they derive sexual pleasure...their reward as you call it.

These are not men to be admired. These are men to be loathed. Trust me, I didn’t know one detective who admired these predators.

Old 11-20-2017, 09:10 PM

4,399 posts, read 10,672,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
CBS, PBS star Charlie Rose suspended after sexual misconduct claim: 'I am greatly embarrassed' | Fox News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz_DNrKVrQ8

Mass media is about to expose everyone on this boards sexual history. You will be judged and held accountable for every syllable you ever said, every chick you ever got drunk with and humped, every off color comment you ever made, and you will lose your jobs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
The witch hunt continues.
Did either of you read the article? First of all rose admitted this stuff was true and the behavior he engaged in was criminal("exposing himself etc")and yes people who are doing this should nervous about losing their jobs or maybe even jail and they would have it coming if it happens.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies