Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2017, 08:21 AM

16,960 posts, read 17,345,504 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownbagg View Post
i see this as someone just stirring the pot, to cause trouble, you can see he was talking about a radar invisible plane, which it is.
People are either being purposely obtuse or just plain ignorant about military planes. Nobody believes planes have cloaking devices, Lol. I find everything the President does or says gets heavily criticized, mocked, and twisted by the left. Its obvious, its done because the left is still hurt and bitter from the election

Trump does say some ridiculous things, I admit, LOl, but I truly believe he does that on purpose because he knows it will trigger liberals.

Old 11-26-2017, 08:30 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,603,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
People are either being purposely obtuse or just plain ignorant about military planes. Nobody believes planes have cloaking devices, Lol. I find everything the President does or says gets heavily criticized, mocked, and twisted by the left. Its obvious, its done because the left is still hurt and bitter from the election

Trump does say some ridiculous things, I admit, LOl, but I truly believe he does that on purpose because he knows it will trigger liberals.
This is amazing to me!

No one thought stealth technology was possible either, or jet engines for that matter.

What do you think all the deep black SAPs and places like area 51 have been using our tax money for the past 20+ years? LOL

You seriously do not believe they have secret experimental aircraft technology, that the public is not aware of? This is how stealth was developed, in secret, using UFO as a disguise.

Old 11-26-2017, 08:36 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,562,968 times
Quote:
I mean, whatever gets you thru the day. I'm sure it's painful for you guys to admit how much of an ignorant fool he is so best to deny & pretend he's only that stupid to trigger libs.

Old 11-26-2017, 08:45 AM

23,559 posts, read 17,232,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
Don't you all realize, that though Trump is president, Trump still gets his information from the "shows" and movies. It is only in Trumpworld where his "big brain" is taken literally. Most know it to be a pea brain.
Some how that pea brain beat 16 other repubs and Hillary to be president. How can that be? And he did it without the ground game the media experts said he lacked and at a fraction of the cash Hillary spent on the campaign.

Most people, especially liberals and dems get their information on legislation and politics from late night comedy shows, bumper stickers and social media.

Old 11-26-2017, 08:47 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,539,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattie Jo View Post
I don't care what the tape says, it is fake news. He didn't say these things.
Really??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mrWUrMK5d4

Old 11-26-2017, 09:04 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,539,319 times
Quote:

Let's say that your right he's dong this to trigger the left, What does that say about his maturity?
The man is 71 years old and he's doing all this to taunt the left? What does that say about him as the president of the U.S? How about what it says to the rest of the world. You might not care what it says or how he acts but as an adult better yet a mature adult it says to the world that the people of the U.S have elected a man-child as their president. Which makes him the worst president so far and it doesn't speak well for those who voted for him.

Old 11-26-2017, 09:26 AM

5,994 posts, read 3,734,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compression View Post
So Trump's agenda to make SNL not funny anymore is working?

Oh, yeah. SNL hasn't been funny in decades.

CN
It must be funny or it's ratings wouldn't be as high as they are.

‘Saturday Night Live’ Premiere Ratings Off From 2016 Host Ryan Gosling | Deadline

Old 11-26-2017, 10:03 AM

12,275 posts, read 7,142,126 times
Quote:

Well, if that doesn't say "fit to represent the United States", I don't know what does.

Old 11-26-2017, 10:08 AM

12,275 posts, read 7,142,126 times
Anyone actually defending this reminds me of dog owners who think their hellion little purse-stuffers can do no wrong.

Trump does get unfair criticism at times, but come on...this isn't one of those times.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies