Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-01-2017, 07:58 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,956,097 times

Advertisements

Time for the feds to prosecute Zacate for violating Kate Steinle's civil rights.

Thank God Trump is in office. If the racist imbecile Obama were still in office, nothing would be done. The only time Obama's corrupt DOJ was interested in pursuing charges was against innocent police officers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2017, 07:58 AM

5,481 posts, read 8,579,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mco65 View Post
I don't blame the court or jurors in this case. I am sure they probably delivered the only logical verdict.. Its hard to make a case that this guy murdered this girl when the bullet ricocheted off a concrete block.. he obviously was not aiming at her.. now should he have a larger charge than simple possession of firearm.. probably but that's another story.. injustices like this take place every day in every state.....

The issue i have is this guy was in local custody and federal authorities were set to deport him (again) but the local authorities and politicians have set in place a system that refuses to turn these guys over to federal authorities for deportation in fact they release them back into the city. Then this guy goes out and kills someone.. call it murder, call it manslaughter, call it a tragic accident.. what ever you want to call it.. the city of San Francisco (especially the politicians) is responsible for this girls death PERIOD.. and if it were my daughter, i would not stop until the leaders of this city were all out of a job.. What do you think would happen if that girl had been the daughter of the mayor of San Francisco instead of just another innocent by stander..

Leaders that allow crap like this to take place should be held responsible, at the very least by losing their jobs...
Are you that stupid? Although he didnt aim it directly at her, the man shot a firearm out in public and the bullet richoted and killed her. That is involuntary manslaugter.

Old 12-01-2017, 08:01 AM

6,793 posts, read 5,663,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by louie0406 View Post
Are you that stupid? Although he didnt aim it directly at her, the man shot a firearm out in public and the bullet richoted and killed her. That is involuntary manslaugter.
not stupid enough nor immature enough to call people names.. what are you in high school??
thanks for playing ...!

Old 12-01-2017, 08:01 AM

24,502 posts, read 17,239,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
Nope. Simply collateral damage of being a gun culture. That she would have survived if he was not here is true. But some other innocent would have died somewhere else. Gun violence is a certainty as long as guns are widely available. Hopefully the price is worth it. The guns in the society do enough good they justify a few deaths.

Collateral damage of the gun culture??
The guy was a 5 time illegal alien, the gun was stolen and he certainly did not have a license for it or the bullets. In most states it is illegal to discharge a firearm within so many feet of a dwelling never mind on a crowded pier The question should be is how did this guy get the gun and why did he feel the need to carry it? Was he planning on using it to intimidate his fellow illegals or to "earn money" by committing armed robbery? Where others after him for some reason and he felt he needed a gun to protect himself?
Was he planning to use it on ICE officers when they came to deport him for the 6th time?

I don't know about you lymensch but I don't own a stolen illegal gun.

Trump was right to use this ugly scene to make his political point about how important it is to follow immigration laws and to secure our border. This guy was scum, he was not the best and brightest, he was not a future valedictorian and he was not here to do the jobs that Americans refuse to do. He was here because our elected failed us all and a woman lost her life because of it.

Old 12-01-2017, 08:03 AM

9,254 posts, read 3,587,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by louie0406 View Post
But you were. The man stated that he picked up the gun and shot it. The bullet richoted off a wall and killed her. By definition of the law, that is involuntary manslaugher.
If that is true, then the State will do very well on appeal. But it isn't, apparently.

Old 12-01-2017, 08:04 AM

9,254 posts, read 3,587,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
If 2+2 equals 4 then it was whacked in the head, unhinged liberals. If not, you are probably living in San Fran.
What does this even mean? That you are only capable of doing math if you can fit it on one hand?

Old 12-01-2017, 08:06 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,463,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Collateral damage of the gun culture??
The guy was a 5 time illegal alien, the gun was stolen and he certainly did not have a license for it or the bullets. In most states it is illegal to discharge a firearm within so many feet of a dwelling never mind on a crowded pier The question should be is how did this guy get the gun and why did he feel the need to carry it? Was he planning on using it to intimidate his fellow illegals or to "earn money" by committing armed robbery? Where others after him for some reason and he felt he needed a gun to protect himself?
Was he planning to use it on ICE officers when they came to deport him for the 6th time?

I don't know about you lymensch but I don't own a stolen illegal gun.

Trump was right to use this ugly scene to make his political point about how important it is to follow immigration laws and to secure our border. This guy was scum, he was not the best and brightest, he was not a future valedictorian and he was not here to do the jobs that Americans refuse to do. He was here because our elected failed us all and a woman lost her life because of it.
The liberal mindset has become pretty disturbing.

Anything to protect their beloved illegal alien criminals.

Old 12-01-2017, 08:07 AM

25,964 posts, read 22,126,936 times
Well, if we made guns illegal, like we have entering the US without authorization or overstaying a visa............yeah, that would be the answer.

Blame anything and everything but the plague of horror that illegal aliens are to our country along with all of those that support them! Blood is on the hands of all that support illegal aliens.

Old 12-01-2017, 08:08 AM

2,274 posts, read 1,339,310 times
I find it interesting that many of the same posters that are screaming for the immigrant to be convicted of murder even though it was proven that the bullet hit the victim after a ricochet are the same ones that will support the acquittal of a cop even after they are caught on video shooting unarmed people in the back while they are running away. I wonder what the difference could be?

Old 12-01-2017, 08:14 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,706,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
This is simply the collateral cost of a gun rich environment. We insist upon the need to be armed and arm our police. The result is that guns get loose and people get killed even accidentally.

I presume we consider it a good tradeoff. Lots of guns...lots of accidents. Very few guns less accidents. But I would think we have decided the good done by guns overcomes the collateral damage.
This.

Kids killed every single day by their parents' hand guns and not a peep from the many people in this thread who clearly believe that only when American lives are ended by illegals are those lives worth crying over.

Otherwise it's just the price of freedom.

Disgusting how they rationalize things.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies