Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2017, 10:06 PM

38,644 posts, read 26,389,506 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pemgin View Post
Just stop with the "whataboutism." This isn't about Clinton. It's about the current administration. Stay on topic, if you even can.

Of course it's about Clinton!

The Trump-Russia narrative was a response to DNC E-mails being made public and the desperate need on the part of Hillary and friends to have a reason to not respond directly to the embarrassing contents of the E-mails.

Further alleging that Trump was a partner in the hacking was kinda a no-brainer for the desperate Democrats caught red-handed cheating in the election.

It was bull **** then and it's bull **** now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2017, 10:09 PM

38,644 posts, read 26,389,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weichert View Post
Out of curiosity, have you ever filled out these kinds of forms? I have.

And then undergone lie detector tests regarding them? I have. They are nothing to make light of or joke about.

Unless you're a Clinton.

Then you can lie your ass off and face no consequences whatsoever.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.fe053cdf90e8

Old 12-03-2017, 10:13 PM

4,481 posts, read 2,287,481 times
I love what passes for crimes against humanity nowadays. I don't care if kushner goes down but apply the law equally across criminals for f*** sake. Some criminals are not criminals because they are women and didn't win elections or are not longer in office. Pathetic. Lol.

Old 12-03-2017, 10:18 PM

6,046 posts, read 4,819,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Unless you're a Clinton.

Then you can lie your ass off and face no consequences whatsoever.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.fe053cdf90e8
I can't comment about Clinton.

I can only say what my experiences were.

Old 12-04-2017, 02:32 AM

5,792 posts, read 5,111,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Is that anything like "forgetting" your wife is US Secretary of State while you are paid a half-million dollars by Russia for a 30 minute speech? Or taking $145 million from companies involving Russia that were buying up 1/5 of US uranium deposits?
Yawn, go check your own Fox News for the debunking of that uranium one business. Whataboutism is all you have left. Even Fox News has a segment debunking uranium one.

Old 12-04-2017, 05:00 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,661,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weichert View Post
Out of curiosity, have you ever filled out these kinds of forms? I have.

And then undergone lie detector tests regarding them? I have. They are nothing to make light of or joke about.
You are missing the point.

Our experience is not the same experience as those at a higher level.

Are elected officials required to take a polygraph ? Its often part of a background check for a security clearance. If they did and passed, why is everyone so willing to say they are lying ?

Could Hillary, Trump, Obama, Kushner, Holder, Rice, Yates, Lois Lerner, Jeff Sessions, pass a polygraph ? Did they take a polygraph ? Deliberate falsification of the security forms is an area covered on the polygraph. Are all these people expert at beating the polygraph ? Something doesn't add up. We know for a fact that Holder is a liar.

https://news.clearancejobs.com/2011/...h-examination/

POLYGRAPH TEST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Last edited by phma; 12-04-2017 at 05:17 AM..

Old 12-04-2017, 05:06 AM

51,654 posts, read 25,836,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Doesn't matter if he is paid or not. Federal law requires high level officials to disclose their activities and investments. It's in the public interest to help guard against conflicts of interests and self-dealing.

Kushner has completely abused the disclosure process. He's had 78 omissions on forms and has had to refile several times. He's been fined for being late on disclosures and for his omissions. He failed to disclose $1 Bil in loans from various lenders. He's failed to disclose high level meetings with Russian officials.

What is he hiding?
And why does he have a security clearance?

Old 12-04-2017, 05:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post

Kushner looks like a HS kid whose dad put him in charge of the company. He is even more over his head than his father in law, and is going to go down hard when these investigations get deeper into what went on. He has that deer in the headlights look, and I bet he wishes he had never gone into politics, especially on this particular team.
Don't you know.

Old 12-04-2017, 05:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
I didn't name any names, I just asked a simple question. Are you saying the Clinton's did those things?
Take your simple-minded question over to a thread about about nutty conspiracy theories and baseless accusations.

It's off topic on this one.

Old 12-04-2017, 05:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Of course it's about Clinton!

The Trump-Russia narrative was a response to DNC E-mails being made public and the desperate need on the part of Hillary and friends to have a reason to not respond directly to the embarrassing contents of the E-mails.

Further alleging that Trump was a partner in the hacking was kinda a no-brainer for the desperate Democrats caught red-handed cheating in the election.

It was bull **** then and it's bull **** now.
Need to take this over to a bull**** thread.

It's off-topic here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies