Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2017, 06:20 AM

12,031 posts, read 6,563,490 times

Advertisements

More evidence on how corrupt Mueller and his investigation is, and why he needs to go.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/mueller...le_email_share

Old 12-05-2017, 06:22 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,107,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
More evidence on how corrupt Mueller and his investigation is, and why he needs to go.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/mueller...le_email_share

While some of that article may be true, too bad it can't change the fact that Flynn, Manafort, Kushner, McFarland, and even Trump lied. Those are black and white facts that can and will eventually be proven.

Old 12-05-2017, 06:32 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,525,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
I'm glad the left doesn't have a list like that. All they have is "Butt Hurt" on loop.

Let it flow...

Old 12-05-2017, 06:38 AM

12,031 posts, read 6,563,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
While some of that article may be true, too bad it can't change the fact that Flynn, Manafort, Kushner, McFarland, and even Trump lied. Those are black and white facts that can and will eventually be proven.
And too bad the DOJ under Obama and our current FBI was and is so corrupted and politicized left that Hillary, Obama, Lynch, Rice, Holder, Comey, et. al will get away with all their black and white factual lies......

Old 12-05-2017, 06:40 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,107,394 times
Quote:
Quote:
And too bad the DOJ under Obama and our current FBI was and is so corrupted and politicized left that Hillary, Obama, Lynch, Rice, Holder, Comey, et. al will get away with all their black and white factual lies......

Hey, folks. You notice how the person quoted me but completely ignored everything I said and just started randomly spouting off about Obama and Hillary?

That's when you know you've won the argument.

Old 12-05-2017, 07:37 AM

20,457 posts, read 12,375,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangelag View Post
^ Truth!
more like Lie! but ok

Old 12-05-2017, 07:39 AM

17,156 posts, read 12,953,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
Many of his right hand people, and perhaps even himself, are under investigation.

He has a history of lying.

The FBI is an American organization.

Add these all up.

Why do you still defend this stinky pile of human waste?
It's easy. MAGA!

Old 12-05-2017, 08:00 AM

14,400 posts, read 14,289,908 times
Quote:
Hey, folks. You notice how the person quoted me but completely ignored everything I said and just started randomly spouting off about Obama and Hillary?

That's when you know you've won the argument.
I wish I could say it surprised me, but it does not. Only a few Trump supporters support Trump for positive reasons. The vast majority of Trump supporters are "haters". They support Trump because of who he is not and what he does not stand for. A few examples:

1. He is not Hillary Clinton. (More importantly he is not a woman)

2. He is is not Barack Obama. (He is not black)

3. He is not a "librul wuss"

4. He doesn't believe in health care for "no account people".

5. He doesn't believe in competition from countries like China.

6. He doesn't like Hispanics of Muslims.

I actually suspect as bad as Trump is that he isn't against Hispanics or even Muslims per se. However, he deliberately feeds into those who hate these groups. The hatred is so intense it can justify voting for a suspected child molester over someone simply because they are a democrat.

Trump supporters are much easier to define by what they are against, rather than what they are for.

Old 12-05-2017, 08:31 AM

8,390 posts, read 7,639,371 times
Quote:
Clinton lost the election, so it makes no sense to say or imply that the FBI and the DOJ helped her.

And, the current heads of the FBI and Department of Justice are Trump appointees, not Obama appointees.

Finally, last I checked, Obama is gone. Just like I thought it was silly for him to blame his early troubles as President on Bush, I think it's silly for Trump (or his die hard fans) to blame Obama.

It's President Trump's watch now. How HE handles things from here on out is on his shoulders, not Obama's or anyone else's, for that matter.

I've said in other posts that I am willing to give Trump the benefit of the doubt with all of this. Perhaps he just was clueless about the people he hired, or perhaps he just didn't understand the implications of what his campaign staffers were doing.

Either way, I'd have more respect for Trump if instead of trying to discredit the investigation, he was pushing hard to have Mueller and the DOJ to ferret out any and all election meddling, regardless of whether it happened on the Democrat OR Republican side.

Last edited by RosieSD; 12-05-2017 at 09:02 AM..

Old 12-05-2017, 08:50 AM

8,390 posts, read 7,639,371 times
I want to mention something that hasn't yet been discussed.

Our system of government is set up with THREE branches:

The legislative branch (Congress)
The Judicial Branch (includes both the FBI and the Dept of Justice)
The executive branch (the President)

The idea is that the three branches provide for checks and balances on each other. I have always thought that was a good system; it is sometimes clumsy and clunky, but it does eventually work.

In the Nixon era, we saw what happens when one branch decides to supersede the work of the other branches.

If I was advising Trump (which I'm clearly not), I'd refresh his memory of the 3-branch checks and balance system. I'd tell him to remind the American public of that system, and say that he FULLY supports the DOJ and FBI in their investigation to root out any and ALL wrong doing in the election, regardless of which side of the political aisle the chips may fall.

If it's just a matter of people in his campaign or administration or the Clinton campaign doing wrong, and not him, he has nothing to worry about.

If the DOJ somehow sweeps him into this, then he still has the legislative branch (Congress) to fall back on to keep him in office. So, I'd advise him that his focus right now needs to be building those bridges with Congress behind the scenes. Part of that includes making it clear that he is FULLY supporting Mueller's investigation.

But, coming out and shooting darts at the FBI and DOJ is going to hurt him in the end. Following the Dick Nixon playbook isn't smart. All that does is show how little he and his supporters respect the American system of government.

And, ultimately, that is what this investigation is all about: figuring out whether harm has been done to our system of government via foreign intervention in our electoral process.

ALL Americans - regardless of where they fall on the political spectrum - should want to know the answers to that question, whether the answer makes them happy or not.

That is the way to truly make America great again.

Last edited by RosieSD; 12-05-2017 at 09:03 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies