Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-06-2017, 04:05 AM

3,536 posts, read 2,858,898 times

Advertisements

Obama and Hillary helped spread slavery in Libya with there war mongering.

Nigerian migrants return from Libya with tales of horror | Fox News

So glad the corrupt war mongering hag HilLIARy lost.

RR
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2017, 05:29 AM

5,701 posts, read 3,222,313 times
Those two completely lack any ability to plan beyond the next press conference.

Old 12-06-2017, 05:32 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,536,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrat View Post
Obama and Hillary helped spread slavery in Libya with there war mongering.

Nigerian migrants return from Libya with tales of horror | Fox News

So glad the corrupt war mongering hag HilLIARy lost.

RR

You do know ALL news is fake right?

Old 12-06-2017, 05:41 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,842,883 times
I know, I know. It must be really tough to watch your leader's Presidency crumble more and more every day. Posting nonsense like this thread must make it a little easier for you to get through the day, doesn't it ?

Hang in there, pretty soon President Pence will start getting things made all better. (at least til the next guy/gal takes over.)

Old 12-06-2017, 06:56 AM

7,168 posts, read 5,366,055 times
The OP is right Obama/Clinton are responsible for Libya and the aftermath which has resulted in slavery. Just like Bush/Cheney are responsible for the long occupation and the mess in Iraq. But one group that the OP does not mention and is responsible for both Iraq and Libya is the voters.

Some of you will say " not me I always been against our interventionist foreign policy and playing police men of the world and spoke out about bloated military budgets" and then proudly went to the polls and voted for a war hawk.

Do you know why there was a Iraq war? at first we voted and supported it.
Do you know why we are still in Afghanistan? voters from both parties voted for it.
Why are slaves being sold in Libya? the voters who elected Obama who had the elegant quote " election have consequences" and he is so right.

I have really thought about this, I am a tough guy but if I was on the block to be sold I would be so scared I hope never to have to face that kind of fear in my life. Thanks to American foreign policy of spreading democracy and freedom{lol} the people get fear and slavery, bombings, war, and occupations and so much more.

Until the voters take responsibility for their actions they have no high ground to ask the leaders to take responsibility for theirs. The only way to stop our horrible foreign policy is both sides would have to come together and make our leaders stop and change direction. Of course we all know that is not going to happened as divided as we are so we can expect tragedies like this in the name of protecting American interest to march on.

Old 12-06-2017, 07:31 AM

24,411 posts, read 23,065,142 times
You can't investigate human trafficking without the Clintons names turning up. Obama's got some expensive catering tastes as well.

Old 12-06-2017, 08:19 AM

7,168 posts, read 5,366,055 times
I have been playing this song lately that is so old a good portion of this forum was not yet born.

I have always found it odd that you find Christians who lean right and left who pretty much support war because we are the good guys and we have God on our side. You know we are fighting for our faith against the Muslims who also thinks they have God on their side. Bob Dylan had a different take on it with this classic from the 60's, here is my favorite version live from Oakland, enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7FK...=RDM7FKyouUIsQ
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies