Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-08-2017, 08:23 AM

856 posts, read 704,910 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Why do you say that ?
It's really an activity in my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
I couldn't agree more with this part of your post!

Lindsey dating a well known serial cheater.

That clearly shows her judgment skills are zero percent and she might have hit her head to many times. She better focus on staying on her skies and not getting another injury by getting distracted.

I'm glad she won't show up at the White House as the White House should be a place that is respected and not a place for some over the top athlete that feels what she says has any impact on us. She made a laughing stock out of herself. I guess Tiger Woods was smart enough to call it quits!
Thank you!

Well said. The irony is, this is why Trump won. I voted for Gary Johnson, but I like how Trump's election sent a message to Hollywood, D.C., Wall Street and people like Lindsey Vonn that people across the nation are tired of elites setting moral standards and pretending to sympathize with middle America.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2017, 08:42 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,754,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njforlife92 View Post
It's really an activity in my opinion.

Thank you!

Well said. The irony is, this is why Trump won. I voted for Gary Johnson, but I like how Trump's election sent a message to Hollywood, D.C., Wall Street and people like Lindsey Vonn that people across the nation are tired of elites setting moral standards and pretending to sympathize with middle America.
Indeed, that's why Trump won. Many voted not so much in favor of Trump, but out of protest of the lack of delivering on promises that Democrats made for years.

It is not always that you can vote for the best choice or "your choice".

I believe the same happened when people voted for Obama or lacked to go to the voting boots to vote in favor of McCain and/or Romney!

Old 12-08-2017, 08:45 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,560,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Then don't.

Quit

End of story

I can't see any reason for her to say this other than for money and attention from
Liberals
She got your attention, lol. You people just can't help yourselves.

Old 12-08-2017, 08:50 AM

8,166 posts, read 8,526,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njforlife92 View Post
<>Well said. The irony is, this is why Trump won. I voted for Gary Johnson, but I like how Trump's election sent a message to Hollywood, D.C., Wall Street and people like Lindsey Vonn that people across the nation are tired of elites setting moral standards and pretending to sympathize with middle America.
+1 on all your points.
All these athletes and entertainers earning money from us and rattling on about what a terrible country we have can go pound sand.

Old 12-08-2017, 08:54 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,730,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by unlblkrubi View Post
I don't want Lindsey representing the US either. Get her the hell off my USA team.
I hope she doesn't even place. She can hide in her hotel and have sex with Tiger Woods.

Old 12-08-2017, 09:23 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,791,864 times
Good for her. She represents my USA not the fanatical fools that think the Donald is some kind of god.

Old 12-08-2017, 09:38 AM

20,109 posts, read 9,018,880 times
she's attracted to losers (Tiger Woods) now she's a loser

Old 12-08-2017, 10:04 AM

3,841 posts, read 3,068,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
She represents the USA not the president, she must be stupid.

Vonn is just another ignorant liberal. Just ignore her and life will be more pleasant.

Old 12-08-2017, 10:33 AM

8,166 posts, read 8,526,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
I hope she doesn't even place. She can hide in her hotel and have sex with Tiger Woods.
Haven't you heard? Tiger now has a bad back? They've split.
"How'd that happen?"

Old 12-08-2017, 11:10 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,730,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashj007 View Post
Haven't you heard? Tiger now has a bad back? They've split.
"How'd that happen?"
I never heard of her until she was linked to Tiger Woods.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies