Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2017, 08:45 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,583,738 times

Advertisements

This is a great development for traditionally minded women. More men for us because they know they won't have to worry about being sued and bullied by feminists.

Good news for lesbians, too, since there will be more available women for them since real men won't want to bother with the whining feminists.

It's all good

Old 12-13-2017, 08:48 PM

14,682 posts, read 14,652,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Now you understand why there were very few women, working in a mans world before the sexual revolution, when women started giving as good as they got.

To a man, a woman only has one purpose and the only reason we keep them around. They **** everything else up.
Sounds more like a problem with the men than women.

Old 12-13-2017, 09:02 PM

3,211 posts, read 2,243,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
A little balance to address the current climate of hysteria:

Can We Be Honest About Women?
Good article. The SJW are trying to deny human nature. I agree that true sexual harassers and predators and especially those committing forcible sexual crimes should be punished in every way allowable under law.

This whole Roy Moore was 32 and hit on 17 year old girls is yuck...well the truth is every heterosexual man is attracted to the 16-20 year old girls but some of us realize either the legal risk or the lack of maturity that would be involved in having a romantic/sexual relationship with a girl that young when we are say upper 20's or older.

Let's be honest, women often lead men on and flirt to get what they want, again this is part of human nature that the SJW don't acknowledge.

Old 12-13-2017, 09:04 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,539,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
I agree since it's factually wrong.

The "one thing" and making sandwiches.

*Saw the opening and took it...

Arse!

Old 12-13-2017, 09:08 PM

3,923 posts, read 3,647,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
Here's a little comparison....

While a guy is out playing tennis or trying to make sales quotas on those new copying machines, many women are changing diapers of the elderly, providing 24/7/365 care to the disabled, babies and elderly and so on.

For some reason guys seem to prefer that office work.

I'm not getting this post. Or the comparison really. Every person I know in sales is a female. While most men I know are either in business management or the trades. Fixing cars, building houses, and managing small businesses. I don't know any who play tennis, at least not on a professional basis. However, I do know a woman who is the tennis coach at a local high school. Also, have you actually set foot in an office building lately? Because I have, and I can tell you that about 75% of the staff present were women. They seemed to be preferring that office work.

Personally, I could never be stuck in an office somewhere doing the same menial crap every day. I work with my hands, I build things that people need and love, and I make a good living doing it. Like most men that I know. Not sure where you live or where you are getting your information, but it seems way off base. Well, except for the part about many women working as CNA's and RN's. That is definitely a field still dominated by females. But that is rapidly changing too, especially with the massive obesity problem we have in this country. Male nurses and CNA's are prized workers in many medical establishments because of their ability to more easily lift and maneuver heavy patients.

Old 12-13-2017, 09:08 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
Sounds more like a problem with the men than women.

It is a problem with Mother Nature, that cannot and will never be removed from a males sex drive.

Old 12-13-2017, 09:09 PM

2,818 posts, read 1,552,822 times
Quote:
Now you understand why there were very few women, working in a mans world before the sexual revolution, when women started giving as good as they got.

To a man, a woman only has one purpose and the only reason we keep them around. They **** everything else up.
Correction: "To a man-boy, a woman has only one purpose. . . "

Here's the thing: Women today don't turn to men for a definition of their worth or "purpose." You can think whatever you want, but we no longer care.

Old 12-13-2017, 09:13 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,452,870 times
Quote:
I told you you didn't want to hear the truth, because of the fear of offending those that cannot handle the truth.

What value are you to me?
If is NOT the truth that all men only see women as useful for sex and otherwise unworthy of respect. That's maybe how YOU see them, so speak for yourself. Most men, myself included, can reconcile our sex drives with respectful treatment of women in all societal forums.

Old 12-13-2017, 09:16 PM

2,818 posts, read 1,552,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
I love Women, they bring a fresh perspective to life and add a unique set of talents. I have rarely had an issue with women, and it has worked out well for me vey well in life. Caring, Respect and Being Partners in Life actually Works, all you have to do is learn to be is a Man.
Thanks so much for speaking out on behalf of women. Articles like this, as well as the adolescent responses to it, are all reflective of fear of real intimacy with a woman as a person. To "learn to be a Man" requires courage of a different kind, and a lot of men are terrified of it. A lot of self-aware girls have always found boys' behavior towards them as weird and can never figure it out. It takes most of us until well into our grown-up years to understand that that weirdness comes from females being seen as not quite a "person," but rather something of an alien being. Fortunately, I think that's changing. Self-aware Dads, in particular, and self-confident Moms, are increasingly raising a different kind of boy, one who has no problem seeing and respecting girls/women as people with value equal to his own.

Old 12-13-2017, 09:21 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganicSmallHome View Post
Correction: "To a man-boy, a woman has only one purpose. . . "

Here's the thing: Women today don't turn to men for a definition of their worth or "purpose." You can think whatever you want, but we no longer care.

Exactly and you still have the same value to a man, regardless how you feel.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies