Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2018, 12:48 PM

5,606 posts, read 3,508,862 times

Advertisements

The self-loathing amongst the Democrats is painful to watch.
It's almost like they want their country to fail just so they can prove they were right about Trump all along.
The Donald is the best thing to happen to this country since Kennedy.
Patriotic Americans have no need to be ashamed of their country.
It is respected all over the world.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2018, 12:59 PM

1,991 posts, read 899,612 times
I'm a Democrat and I'm a Veteran who served my country for seven years. I'm not ashamed of my country but I am ashamed of Donald Trump. The world is aghast that this clown was elected. Our "Shining Beacon on the Hill" gets dimmer everyday that Trump is President. He's a bad joke and the world knows it.

Old 01-12-2018, 01:01 PM

26,694 posts, read 14,557,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomC23 View Post
I'm a Democrat and I'm a Veteran who served my country for seven years. I'm not ashamed of my country but I am ashamed of Donald Trump. The world is aghast that this clown was elected. Our "Shining Beacon on the Hill" gets dimmer everyday that Trump is President. He's a bad joke and the world knows it.
What did Trump do wrong?

Old 01-12-2018, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
What did Trump do wrong?
Not going to war with anyone ?

Old 01-12-2018, 01:04 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,626,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomC23 View Post
Like it or not, most conservatives very much love President Trump. Give him another year and conservatives will be loving Trump even more. Other people who don't now will start loving him. You'll know that is the truth, if Democrats can't take back the Senate and House come November.

Old 01-12-2018, 01:06 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,241,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
What did Trump do wrong?
Google it. The list is too long.

What does he do right would be a better question.

Shorter list.

He's a jackass.

Old 01-12-2018, 01:07 PM

7,150 posts, read 4,901,489 times
I am dem but have voted for some GOP in the past most often in Senate races. trump is an idiot and a bigot...most Americans agree on that. I really cannot abide the GOP senators and house members who either openly or secretly endorse trump. Maybe some of them are simply holding their nose and tolerating trump, but that is appeasement.

I will NEVER vote for another GOP candidate again. Never.

Old 01-12-2018, 01:09 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,241,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Like it or not, most conservatives very much love President Trump. Give him another year and conservatives will be loving Trump even more. Other people who don't now will start loving him. You'll know that is the truth, if Democrats can't take back the Senate and House come November.
They are wrong. He's not good for this country and he's not good for our global standing. And, no, "we'll just nuke everyone into submission" isn't a good reply to "why don't we try being good, world citizens?"

I'm not a Democrat, I'm an Independent. I could have tolerated Trump (even though I find him personally repugnant) if he'd just gone in, had his agenda, as it were, stayed the hell off Twitter, and tried to implement it quietly and with the cooperation of Congress and a good bench of qualified cabinet members.

He has done exactly the opposite, and it only makes me sicker of him.

I know this this forum seems like a happy echo chamber for Trump lovers, but there are plenty of people out there in the real world who are expressing remorse for their votes. This list is growing.

He's not popular and he never will be no matter how long that buffoon is in office.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
Google it. The list is too long.

What does he do right would be a better question.

Shorter list.

He's a jackass.
You used to say that about Dubya.Then you re-elected him.
You really are gluttons for punishment.

20,099 posts, read 9,003,220 times
They don't hate America, they hate themselves.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies