Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-18-2018, 10:04 AM

3,923 posts, read 3,647,284 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
I'll believe my own eyes and ears when I judge trump is a racist. I've known it for decades.
Hey, I can get behind this. If you feel the man is racist, then I guess in your mind he is a racist. But I am curious, did you ever think our former president was also a racist? I'm just asking because if you never saw anything in Obama that suggested racism to you, then you were obviously not looking at him with the same critical eye you've applied to Donald Trump.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2018, 10:27 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,740,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FluidFreedom View Post
THIS.

People act like there is just all this made up stuff about Trump being a racist, yet there are plently of videos of him saying things that are. It boggles the mind. Especially when to counter the “He is racist” talk they say things like “ he hired Omarosa to work in the White House “. Can’t make that crap up.
Yes we know, Dems minds are boggled and that makes them easy to manipulate.

Old 01-18-2018, 10:28 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,740,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reads2MUCH View Post
Hey, I can get behind this. If you feel the man is racist, then I guess in your mind he is a racist. But I am curious, did you ever think our former president was also a racist? I'm just asking because if you never saw anything in Obama that suggested racism to you, then you were obviously not looking at him with the same critical eye you've applied to Donald Trump.
It doesn't fit the narrative, hating on white people is ok.

Old 01-18-2018, 11:12 AM

48,534 posts, read 34,863,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
You hear things that are not racial but because of your Leftist bias and poltical correctness mindset, you interpret it as being racial.

For example, Trump says “illegals are coming over the border. They bring drugs, and some of these people include rapists, gang members, criminals...” (which by the way, is true)

None of that mentions any race whatsoever. But because you think in terms of political correctness, you then attribute that quote to him talking about race.
I'm a Republican. He didn't say the qualifier "some of these people". He did add that he "assumes some are nice people."
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 01-18-2018, 11:15 AM

4,481 posts, read 2,286,736 times
I'm Mexican and k don't believe Trump is racist. I do believe he cares about one color though, thats green and he wants it for all those willing to work for it.

Old 01-18-2018, 11:20 AM

48,534 posts, read 34,863,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max210 View Post
I'm Mexican and k don't believe Trump is racist. I do believe he cares about one color though, thats green and he wants it for all those willing to work for it.
I agree that the first color he cares about is green, and almost 100% for himself. I am just perplexed on why the poor and middle class think he cares anything about them.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 01-18-2018, 12:23 PM

31,290 posts, read 20,744,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
“The media” simply play back what Trump says and does. Trump is a racist because he talks and acts like a racist.
Translation: Anybody who disagrees with you is a racist.

Old 01-18-2018, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
So when I watch him on various videos, and I read quotes from him, and his tweets, I didn't hear what I heard?
Maybe. Haters filter their input and take things out of context.

Old 01-18-2018, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Worth noting she has been a Republican for the last 27 years.
To many on this board that automatically makes her a racist.

Old 01-18-2018, 12:27 PM

2,830 posts, read 2,504,023 times
Quote:
I am just perplexed on why the poor and middle class think he cares anything about them.
He campaigned for, and won the middle class in 2016. He is now on the hook to produce results for them, or else they will shop elsewhere come 2020. That's his motivation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies