Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-24-2018, 11:42 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
Trump is a billionaire he wouldn’t have a need to use campaign funds for $150,000 of whatever she got paid .
$150k is a very small amount for him .
Trump isn’t a billionaire, and if 150k is such a paltry amount for Trump, why’d he pay Cohen back in installments?

Old 06-24-2018, 11:46 PM

5,110 posts, read 3,072,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
We’ll know everything when Mueller is done. Frankly, I can’t wait.

And if his report is anything like I think it’s gonna be, well...
But Mueller is never done, or keeps coming up empty. I feel that when Mueller is done, it's going to turn out that he doesn't have anything on Trump and it turns out that FBI was just desperate to get him but they turned out they had nothing cause they were blinded by their own desperation.

Either that or Trump is actually guilty of it, but was able to stay ahead of them in which case Mueller would have failed.

Either way, I don't see Mueller coming out successfully on this one, since he cannot find anything it concrete it seems.

Old 06-24-2018, 11:46 PM

48,534 posts, read 34,863,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironpony View Post
The key word being probably. The FBI doesn't seem to have any evidence of probably cause, so why are they allowed to start an investigation based on a the fact that the guy COULD HAVE taken the money from the campaign. It's all hypothetical and grasping at straws.

It seems that either the FBI has got nothing and is just grasping at straws, or Trump is a true criminal mastermind that is always able to stay a few steps ahead of their highly advanced training. I feel that it's the former though.
If they are grasping at straws then Trump has nothing to worry about. BUT, that is not all the investigation is about. There have been, what? Over 20 indictments? Many of those have plead guilty to crimes, and many have agreed to cooperate with the prosecution.

The investigation is into wrong doing, and Russia interfering with the election - it has been successful so far, and it is not over.

Many investigations take a long time. All you can do is let them do there job and see where the evidence leads.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 06-24-2018, 11:48 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Quote:
But Mueller is never done, or keeps coming up empty. I feel that when Mueller is done, it's going to turn out that he doesn't have anything on Trump and it turns out that FBI was just desperate to get him but they turned out they had nothing cause they were blinded by their own desperation.

Either that or Trump is actually guilty of it, but was able to stay ahead of them in which case Mueller would have failed.

Either way, I don't see Mueller coming out successfully on this one, since he cannot find anything it concrete it seems.
LMAO...you show an astounding ability to articulate your wishful thinking.

Old 06-24-2018, 11:50 PM

Oh okay well, if others are willing to cooperate with the prosecution then I guess that's a different story. I was concentrating on Trump particularly.

Old 06-24-2018, 11:50 PM

11,904 posts, read 5,589,470 times
Quote:

Your original question has been answered several times, by several people. If you think poor Donnie is being picked on, just admit it.

Old 06-24-2018, 11:51 PM

Well I'm not sure if Donnie is being picked on, but I feel that the affair has been blown out of proportion. If he is guilty of something then indict him, otherwise stop making allegations without indictment him.

Old 06-24-2018, 11:52 PM

6,046 posts, read 4,818,446 times
Quote:

Mueller is not even involved in this one. He also isn't involved in the other Cohen messes thats going on in NY.

What made you think he was?

Old 06-24-2018, 11:52 PM

48,534 posts, read 34,863,037 times
The amount of time that has passed is small for cases like these.

I know cases against just one person, on one crime that has taken longer.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 06-24-2018, 11:53 PM

Oh well someone before on this thread said wait to see what evidence Mueller comes up with so I thought Mueller was involved therefore.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies