Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2018, 05:39 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,368,921 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
I certainly believe this would be a different world if President Obama would have been the person Candidate Obama said he was going to be and there is no reason other than no one held him accountable that he wasn't.

I certainly believe it would be a different country today if Sanders had won.

If the corporate wing of the (D) party picks the candidate again, it will make no difference who wins.
Well, keep voting. Maybe next time it will "work".

You know the definition of insanity, don't ya?

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."

- Mayer Rothschild
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2018, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood66 View Post
Oh I have missed you. LOL.
Well, where ya been?

I know. Paying those taxes to make sure the government doesn't collapse and we enter MadMax in a matter of seconds.

Same here.

Old 01-27-2018, 05:42 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."

- Mayer Rothschild
I'll vote as there is little else to do on a Tuesday. If you wish not to, I'll not try and convince you otherwise.

Old 01-27-2018, 05:43 PM

39,874 posts, read 26,514,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by J746NEW View Post
How about some personal responsibility and not relying on the government to prop up wall street and not relying on corporations to prop it up either?
How about savings instead like American Families used to do?

You do know, most small business started with savings and were not beholden to the bankers and criminals in finance?
Look around you.
They have elevated and inflated the costs of everything, from housing to medical in order to make bank.
Guess what? American families have invested in stocks for generations. That is a factor in personal responsibility. They invest their own money so those companies can expand, invest in new equipment and hire new workers-thereby earning a positive return on their investment.

Small businesses are at least as dependant on bankers as big ones-in many cases moreso. Banks offer loans that allow businesses to be created, to expand, to invest in their business. They offer lines of credit so businesses can handle cash flow cycles. That is part of business.

Perhaps you should stick with topics you have some knowledge of?

Old 01-27-2018, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J746NEW View Post
Agreed
Nothing is going to change if we elect another corporate and banking elite.
It will be the same BS as we have had in the last 5 presidents.
Unless you're voting to dissolve the government, at least at the federal level to start (to abolish The Fed), you are always voting for a Banking Family stooge.

The only person I know remotely close to fitting this criteria is Adam Kokesh.

Old 01-27-2018, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
I'll vote as there is little else to do on a Tuesday. If you wish not to, I'll not try and convince you otherwise.
That's a ringing endorsement of statism: I have nothing else to do so I'll vote.

Old 01-27-2018, 05:46 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times
Quote:
That's a ringing endorsement of statism: I have nothing else to do so I'll vote.
You worry a little too much about what I do.

Old 01-27-2018, 05:47 PM

8,104 posts, read 3,961,090 times
Quote:

- Mayer Rothschild
Agreed!
Handing our livelihood and savings to the criminals on Wall Street and then letting them control our government is the definition of insanity.

Old 01-27-2018, 05:48 PM

7,520 posts, read 2,810,168 times
Quote:
Well, where ya been?

I know. Paying those taxes to make sure the government doesn't collapse and we enter MadMax in a matter of seconds.

Same here.

In the hospital but thanks for asking. I missed lots of silliness I see and must do some catching up.

Old 01-27-2018, 05:48 PM

8,104 posts, read 3,961,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Guess what? American families have invested in stocks for generations. That is a factor in personal responsibility. They invest their own money so those companies can expand,

And invest in building companies overseas.

All part of the Corporate Globalist Utopia.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies