Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2018, 10:13 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,492,522 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
So after telling us that "unnamed sources" = fake news, now you suddenly like them?

Yep. Which brings us to the indisputable conclusion that GOP posters are fake news. Really no other way to look at it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2018, 10:17 PM

3,211 posts, read 2,241,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Isn't it that the first one gets the best deal?

It seems this FBI collusion and corruption goes all the way up to the President as in President Obama!

There are a lot of high profile people involved who knew the FIS warrants were based on lies!

Who will sing first and gets the best deal?

Will it be McGabe or Rosenstein?

I don't think the love birds are high enough to give the best info and they may "sing" but IMO it needs to be a higher profile person to sing to get a better deal!

Comey may sing as he is already a know leaker/rat but I don't think he will get any deal as I have the feeling that the FBI top doesn't like him too much as Comey wasn't able to protect them from this to happen!

Comey may be the scapegoat! JMO
As Strozak said, "you and I know there's no there there" (stupid liberal talk but we know what they mean). He ought to know, he faked up the Trump/Russia collusion delusion in the first place.

I wonder if Strozak may be the one to sing...he is clearly a douchebag cheating on his wife and writing like 200 texts a day to his gf and thinking he is Superman in control of the Republic....now his wife is on his ass, his gf has got to be peased, his job and pension on the line, offer him a good deal and he'll sing to the cows come home. Of course, Comey likes to talk to so I wouldn't rule that one out.

Old 01-31-2018, 10:19 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,595,629 times
Chuckle...

Old 01-31-2018, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Expat View Post
As Strozak said, "you and I know there's no there there" (stupid liberal talk but we know what they mean). He ought to know, he faked up the Trump/Russia collusion delusion in the first place.

I wonder if Strozak may be the one to sing...he is clearly a douchebag cheating on his wife and writing like 200 texts a day to his gf and thinking he is Superman in control of the Republic....now his wife is on his ass, his gf has got to be peased, his job and pension on the line, offer him a good deal and he'll sing to the cows come home. Of course, Comey likes to talk to so I wouldn't rule that one out.
Question, If Strozak is a douchebag for having one affair what does that make Trump and his multiple affairs? Replace the Strozak name in your post with Trump. Now defend Trump. This should be entertaining,

Old 01-31-2018, 10:24 PM

30,139 posts, read 11,770,405 times
It is very telling that the Democrats are so against this being released.

The left has been fine with a year of leaks and stories about Trump but somehow this should not be released to the public.

I am fine with everything being out there and let the public decide. I have no idea if its the bombshell some are saying but I am curious about what will be released.

Old 01-31-2018, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackwinkelman View Post
It is very telling that the Democrats are so against this being released.

The left has been fine with a year of leaks and stories about Trump but somehow this should not be released to the public.

I am fine with everything being out there and let the public decide. I have no idea if its the bombshell some are saying but I am curious about what will be released.
And where were those leaks from? The WH. Even Trump said that when he accused Bannon of the source of the leaks. This is a vast right wing conspiracy against tee right. This is
GOP eating fellow GOPS.

And if you have not kept up that is on you and shame on you.

So lame blaming the left when even POTUS blamed the right, Does that make you feel dumb?

Old 01-31-2018, 11:57 PM

3,211 posts, read 2,241,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
Question, If Strozak is a douchebag for having one affair what does that make Trump and his multiple affairs? Replace the Strozak name in your post with Trump. Now defend Trump. This should be entertaining,
Strozak is a douche for pretending that he was Superman and could control the election or prevent the election results. Trump and Strozak are both douches for cheating on their spouses.

Old 02-01-2018, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Expat View Post
Strozak is a douche for pretending that he was Superman and could control the election or prevent the election results. Trump and Strozak are both douches for cheating on their spouses.
Except Strozak never claimed he could control the election. If he did provide a link.

Old 02-01-2018, 01:01 AM

1,257 posts, read 2,652,672 times
Quote:
Sad but true. Trump has his personal wealth to carry him through any of his "affairs". These women aren't dumb. Loving on the old guy is just good business. Strozak has a lot to lose. The wife probably wont let this rest. Then there is the pension..... Someone under pressure might make a deal.

Old 02-01-2018, 08:32 AM

30,139 posts, read 11,770,405 times
Quote:
And where were those leaks from? The WH. Even Trump said that when he accused Bannon of the source of the leaks. This is a vast right wing conspiracy against tee right. This is
GOP eating fellow GOPS.

And if you have not kept up that is on you and shame on you.

So lame blaming the left when even POTUS blamed the right, Does that make you feel dumb?
Who was blaming the left or the right? I said this:

I said the dems are hypocrites when they only want anti Trump stuff out there. You are fine with flimsy stuff like the dossier story but are against this FBI report being made public. Why?

I am not a GOP or Dem. I like that you are both fighting nonstop with each other. I just say if you never complain when stories, rumors or leaks come out that make Trump look bad don't complain about this FBI story coming out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies