Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-02-2018, 10:24 AM

1,748 posts, read 2,479,102 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
You don't get it.

The memo gets released. The only way to rebut it is to de-classify other data. Who is going to de-classify that other data? President Trump? It's a crime to release it unless it is de-classified. And you can bet your whatever-you-value-most that the DOJ will pursue any leaks, and the FBI will, too, because they don't want their sources and methods being made public. And if it contains data that the FBI thinks is necessary for National Security, then are you going to be arguing at that point that the information should be released to the general public?

All this memo is is Nunes' narrative based on cherry-picked data. The FBI has already stated that it is misleading as it contains misleading and incomplete information. The President had to okay it's release because he had to de-classify it. But the President isn't going to de-classify information that would challenge the narrative Nunes is pushing, because the President likes this narrative. So the public, PER THE FBI, isn't getting the complete story, and won't get the complete story. Because releasing this memo isn't about transparency at all. It's about pushing the President's agenda.
Definitely a tainted, cherry picked memo designed to help Trump fight future criminal charges.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

4,481 posts, read 2,285,932 times
https://politics.theonion.com/fbi-wa...ass-1822639681

2,821 posts, read 2,111,688 times
The Clinton News Network will not have the adequate amount of yarn to Spin this. Though they will make a galant attempt.

Old 02-02-2018, 10:25 AM

6,738 posts, read 2,909,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by honeyinhouston View Post
You guys are just plain silly...LOL. Trump will be in jail before they will. Also, that silly memo will be forgotten in a week and it still won't stop the Mueller investigation.
Dream on Ms honey, your illusions will hide your embarrassment..

5,129 posts, read 2,597,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
And the hits just keep on coming.

The people who were screaming and bashing Republicans for releasing the memo,
are now screaming and bashing Republicans for not releasing the memo.

You can't make this stuff up, folks.

they should make it mandatory to get the info from only FOX like the stupid liberals did saying you had to get the Hilary emails from the filtered fake news CNN.

22,661 posts, read 24,599,374 times
So fakey-fake docs about p**p**gate is what they used as a base to request a FISA warrant???

And I guess nobody is going to be held criminally-liable for this........that is my prediction!

45,676 posts, read 24,012,426 times
So Cuomo speaks for all liberals -- wow -- he's got some power eh?

I didn't know that. I stand corrected.

14,361 posts, read 9,788,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
TV reporters are now announcing that the Nunes memo has been declassified by the House Intelligence Committee, and is now available to the public. 11:45AM, Friday Feb. 2.

Groundhog day. Looks like the Democrats are going to see at least another six weeks of very rough weather.

Could You post a link to where a credible source says it has been released? Or, are you making some point that I'm missing?

I've not read anything other than they are expected to release it, possible today.

I did find a link saying it has been released unredacted to the committee but that it will take hours to disseminate.

12,390 posts, read 7,097,165 times
I think this is the memo.

I haven't read it yet.

https://www.scribd.com/document/3705...embed%EF%BB%BF

18,739 posts, read 7,610,204 times
House memo states disputed dossier was key to FBI

House memo states disputed dossier was key to FBI’s FISA warrant to surveil members of Team Trump

A memo that shows alleged government surveillance abuse includes testimony from a high-ranking government official who says without the infamous Trump dossier, the FBI and DOJ would not have secured surveillance warrants to spy on at least one member of the Trump team, Fox News has learned.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies