Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-07-2018, 01:46 PM

3,841 posts, read 1,979,018 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BajanYankee View Post
It's not alarming. He's basically expressing his opinion that Trump is guilty. That opinion may or may not have been justified depending on the evidence he was seeing.
No, wrong, because in prior texts he said he doubted they would find Trump did anything. Sure, that may have changed. However, you obviously just need to believe that Trump is the devil and only devil. I believe the devil can have many faces.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2018, 01:48 PM

12,905 posts, read 15,660,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
I am sorry but I hear this all the time and cannot figure out what these Russians lied about... Her health? She overheated in 68 windy weather in NYC and past out for the world to see. If they lied about her health that did not help matters lol... What exactly where the lies about her beliefs, her past, her connections?? Sorry to say, those Russian bots did not necessarily need to make up anything, HRC has plenty of skeletons without making stuff up.
You might find this article about one of the bots accounts interesting.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-...e-the-election

I especially like how they used a picture from a sports event crowd and used it to say it was a Trump Rally crowd.

32,108 posts, read 34,720,210 times
Quote:
Nothing, I am still waiting for them to actually pull something out of some significance. What is wrong is if the FBI/DOJ overlook HRC crimes in order to win the election. OR if LEAD INVESTIGATORS and people in charge of the agencies are working together to plot to remove a President for political reasons.
That's a complete deflection.

Some people say that all the Russians did was expose Hillary's dirt. Her "dirt" didn't turn out to be illegal, but whatevs.

Why does the same logic not apply to Trump? Why try to shut down the Mueller investigation if it ultimately leads to exposing Trump's coordination with Russia, money laundering, obstruction of justice, etc?

Are you in favor of shutting down the investigation and not getting to the bottom of these issues?

16,579 posts, read 20,709,696 times
Quote:
I am sorry but I hear this all the time and cannot figure out what these Russians lied about... Her health? She overheated in 68 windy weather in NYC and past out for the world to see. If they lied about her health that did not help matters lol... What exactly where the lies about her beliefs, her past, her connections?? Sorry to say, those Russian bots did not necessarily need to make up anything, HRC has plenty of skeletons without making stuff up.
Pizzagate; That she suffered a neurological disease; That she's an alcoholic; That she had Seth Rich killed; That she lied to the FBI. Those are the ones that come immediately to mind.

They also retweeted Trump 10 times more than they did Hilary. And they posted things to foment fear and divisiveness about topics like immigration.

Old 02-07-2018, 01:49 PM

9,254 posts, read 3,586,584 times
Quote:
Nothing, I am still waiting for them to actually pull something out of some significance. What is wrong is if the FBI/DOJ overlook HRC crimes in order to win the election. OR if LEAD INVESTIGATORS and people in charge of the agencies are working together to plot to remove a President for political reasons.
If the lead investigators are motivated to find a crime committed by Trump, then all the more power to them. As long as they are not fabricating evidence, then zealous investigation should be welcomed by all. Whether due to political conviction, vying for a promotion, or simply doing it out of the love of their job, the investigators' motives should not matter as long as the investigation is done within the confines of the law.

The right to a fair criminal trial does not mean that the police or the prosecutors cannot be biased against you.

Old 02-07-2018, 01:52 PM

Quote:
That's a complete deflection.

Some people say that all the Russians did was expose Hillary's dirt. Her "dirt" didn't turn out to be illegal, but whatevs.

Why does the same logic not apply to Trump? Why try to shut down the Mueller investigation if it ultimately leads to exposing Trump's coordination with Russia, money laundering, obstruction of justice, etc?

Are you in favor of shutting down the investigation and not getting to the bottom of these issues?
Her dirt was illegal if any one else would have done it but whatevs..
I am not in favor of shutting down the investigation. I want to get to the bottom of it. I also want to get to the bottom of other things too. My mind does not stop at MUELLER. Or taking down Trump.

Old 02-07-2018, 01:54 PM

32,108 posts, read 34,720,210 times
Quote:
No, wrong, because in prior texts he said he doubted they would find Trump did anything. Sure, that may have changed. However, you obviously just need to believe that Trump is the devil and only devil. I believe the devil can have many faces.
Not wrong, which is why he said he needed to brush up on Watergate. Watergate, for you non-history buffs, was not a Deep State coup.

You don't need to believe that Trump is the devil. You just need to address some basic facts and evidence. You guys are quick to fill in the blanks when it comes to Hillary, a failed and now 100% irrelevant candidate, but somehow can't connect the dots when it comes to Trump and Russia. So let's see.
  • The U.S. Intelligence Community concludes that Russia interfered in the election for the purpose of helping Trump

Trump campaign has multiple contacts with Russia

Trump campaign lies about multiple contacts with Russia

What do you make of those three basic facts?

Old 02-07-2018, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
Pizzagate; That she suffered a neurological disease; That she's an alcoholic; That she had Seth Rich killed; That she lied to the FBI. Those are the ones that come immediately to mind.

They also retweeted Trump 10 times more than they did Hilary. And they posted things to foment fear and divisiveness about topics like immigration.
Who cares who Russian bots retweeted. That is just dumb.
She may be an alcoholic, its been rumored for years. I am sure the Russians did not start it.
WikiLeaks hinted it was a hit due to the release of the emails, not the Russians.
She did lie. Who knows if she lied to the FBI because conveniently they did tape it. That is strange and unprecedented.

Old 02-07-2018, 01:56 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,629,107 times
Quote:
Uncovered Text Message from FBI Lovers Implicates “POTUS” Obama in Obamagate
So, the president wanting to know the status on FBI workload somehow means Obama spied on Trump......

Where is the connection?

This is prime example of fake news pushed by GOP Congress, Trump, and FOX "news".

You're being played folks. Its on par with the 'pizzagate'.

Old 02-07-2018, 01:57 PM

9,254 posts, read 3,586,584 times
Quote:
Not wrong, which is why he said he needed to brush up on Watergate. Watergate, for you non-history buffs, was not a Deep State coup.

You don't need to believe that Trump is the devil. You just need to address some basic facts and evidence. You guys are quick to fill in the blanks when it comes to Hillary, a failed and now 100% irrelevant candidate, but somehow can't connect the dots when it comes to Trump and Russia. So let's see.
  • The U.S. Intelligence Community concludes that Russia interfered in the election for the purpose of helping Trump

Trump campaign has multiple contacts with Russia

Trump campaign lies about multiple contacts with Russia

What do you make of those three basic facts?
That the US Intelligence Community has embarked on a Deep State conspiracy with the media and Democrats and that only The Gateway Pundit and Conservative Treehouse can save us?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies