Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-16-2018, 06:39 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,316,377 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
You seriously think Trump is not proud of the women he’s slept with? Good luck blackmailing him with this information.

Now if they had proof he slept with a homely woman or failed to perform then you might be onto something.

Another nothing story that sets back Democrats even further.
Remind me about how proud Trump is with his humping stable when people start getting so fed up with his drama queen presidency that his sleazy-side is used to start impeachment proceedings against him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2018, 06:48 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,498,256 times
Quote:
Why would he cover it up? What a ridiculous story.

Seriously who cares how many playmates Trump slept with in his life. Sleeping around was never my thing but guys like Trump? None of my business.
Considering he paid 130k to bury the stormy Daniel affair i would say trump cared.

Old 02-16-2018, 07:23 PM

3,618 posts, read 3,056,551 times
Nobody cares about the sleazery per se, but the non-stop lies and the faux-outrage claims of "fake news" are offensive. Just because I don't like news doesn't mean it is "fake news." Our president is a certified troll farmer. Has always been a troll farmer. Will be remembered as nothing more than a troll farmer. I feel sorry for our country.

Old 02-16-2018, 07:41 PM

18,107 posts, read 15,683,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Actually it is a matter of setting priorities. The lives of the unborn matter to many of these evangelicals and Trump is much more likely to nominate pro-life judges than Hillary.
But once a baby arrives they don't G.A.D.

Pro-lifers should be required to adopt the babies of women forced to carry a pregnancy to term, if that woman doesn't want to or can't keep the baby. Take away a woman's right to choose, then a pro-lifer should be required to raise a(nother) child. It's only fair because if you care about the newly conceived unborn and interfere in a private person's reproductive choices, you should also care about the baby just born.

Old 02-16-2018, 07:49 PM

18,107 posts, read 15,683,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zach_33 View Post
Nobody cares about the sleazery per se, but the non-stop lies and the faux-outrage claims of "fake news" are offensive. Just because I don't like news doesn't mean it is "fake news." Our president is a certified troll farmer. Has always been a troll farmer. Will be remembered as nothing more than a troll farmer. I feel sorry for our country.
Oh people care and they care very much when it involves a prior Democratic prez. And so many hated the last prez -- someone who wasn't sleazy, didn't cheat on 3 wives, didn't have children with 3 different women, didn't pay off strippers/prostitutes, was considered a decent man. Noooo, can't have that kind of person again.

Bill Clinton? Cheated on his wife, had sex with an intern...cannot have that in office OMG never again....but wait...

Great idea: get the sleaziest liar who is known to be a con man, has been successfully sued many times, has declared bankruptcy numerous times, uses crude/foul language, caught having numerous affairs, never actually wanted the job of being president, has no understanding of government and no interest in learning, spends his days tweeting whatever crosses his mind...yeah, that's the ticket. He's the greatest this country could possibly have. He'll "Make America Great Again" And we'll know he's great because ummm <hey Bill Clinton did sleazy things soooo he did it first!!111!!!>

Old 02-16-2018, 07:50 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,550,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zach_33 View Post
Oh, I think he'll be remembered as MUCH more than a mere troll farmer.

He's already getting fitted for his next formal suit.

Old 02-16-2018, 07:50 PM

25,849 posts, read 16,537,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
Considering he paid 130k to bury the stormy Daniel affair i would say trump cared.
130K to him is like 5 bucks to you and me.

Old 02-16-2018, 07:52 PM

25,849 posts, read 16,537,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Remind me about how proud Trump is with his humping stable when people start getting so fed up with his drama queen presidency that his sleazy-side is used to start impeachment proceedings against him.
How did that work for Bill Clinton? At least Trump isn’t committing perjury over it.

10,420 posts, read 10,832,599 times
Who or HU cares?

7,800 posts, read 4,402,596 times
Quote:
130K to him is like 5 bucks to you and me.
No, $130,000 is a $130,000. It is not 5 bucks. But of course it was not from Trump but his attorney!

I believe that like I believe in the tooth fairy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies