Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-16-2018, 05:58 PM

25,850 posts, read 16,537,070 times

Advertisements

Why would he cover it up? What a ridiculous story.

Seriously who cares how many playmates Trump slept with in his life. Sleeping around was never my thing but guys like Trump? None of my business.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2018, 06:02 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,643,000 times
Let's see......
  • Tabloid offers a slag $150,000 to say she slept with Trump.
  • Slag says she slept with Trump, pockets $150K.
Even a caveman can figure out that one.

Old 02-16-2018, 06:02 PM

3,618 posts, read 3,056,551 times
Wait! Does this mean that Melania is basically now like Hillary when she was first lady, only hotter and less intelligent? Will the public turn on Melania for being a rape enabler like they did to Hillary? Maybe Melania will put forth some kind of crime legislation to crack down on the super predators of the modern era. The similarities are striking.

Old 02-16-2018, 06:08 PM

12,030 posts, read 9,346,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immerse View Post
Another affair for trump while he was married with a baby already.

Awww such a sweet, sweet conservative family guy our president is!

Of course National Enquirer, headed by Trump's friend, paid her 150k to bury the story.

Nothing to see here!

Ex-playmate who says she had affair with Trump details cover-up efforts: report | TheHill
Ho, hum , Trump has said at nauseam he likes pu----sy. What else is new?

Old 02-16-2018, 06:09 PM

12,030 posts, read 9,346,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zach_33 View Post
Wait! Does this mean that Melania is basically now like Hillary when she was first lady, only hotter and less intelligent? Will the public turn on Melania for being a rape enabler like they did to Hillary? Maybe Melania will put forth some kind of crime legislation to crack down on the super predators of the modern era. The similarities are striking.
Both Bill and Trump like some p--y on the side. Who cares as long as the economy is strong!

Old 02-16-2018, 06:12 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,896,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
And neither do the evangelicals and the rest of the fake Christians. Those 10 Commandments are for everybody else, not King Trump.
Actually it is a matter of setting priorities. The lives of the unborn matter to many of these evangelicals and Trump is much more likely to nominate pro-life judges than Hillary.

Old 02-16-2018, 06:14 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,316,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Why would he cover it up? What a ridiculous story.

Seriously who cares how many playmates Trump slept with in his life. Sleeping around was never my thing but guys like Trump? None of my business.
Let's see, there's a country out there that could use Trump's sleeping around for blackmail fodder to get, say, him not to enforce sanctions against them that all but four member of the house and senate approved. Trump's sleaziness is everyone's business if he's selling our country down the river to protect his own ego and presidency.

Old 02-16-2018, 06:21 PM

4,713 posts, read 3,474,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert&Ripley View Post
I'm sure those working gals bring their own blindfolds to the party.

Donald: Hey honey whats with the blindfold?

Stormy: Oh Donny, I'm a tactile kinda gal. Love feeling my way in the dark. It is dark in here right?

Donald: But sweetie, you wont be able to see my little, orange ding donny.

Stormy to herself: Dont throw up, dont throw up, dont throw up....think of the HUGE payout and your favorite song Donna Summers "She Works Hard For The Money."
You’re so good, you’re bad! LOL🕴

Old 02-16-2018, 06:23 PM

4,713 posts, read 3,474,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian658 View Post
Ho, hum , Trump has said at nauseam he likes pu----sy. What else is new?
^. LOL. I LOVE WORDS.

Old 02-16-2018, 06:28 PM

25,850 posts, read 16,537,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Let's see, there's a country out there that could use Trump's sleeping around for blackmail fodder to get, say, him not to enforce sanctions against them that all but four member of the house and senate approved. Trump's sleaziness is everyone's business if he's selling our country down the river to protect his own ego and presidency.
You seriously think Trump is not proud of the women he’s slept with? Good luck blackmailing him with this information.

Now if they had proof he slept with a homely woman or failed to perform then you might be onto something.

Another nothing story that sets back Democrats even further.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies