Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-25-2018, 01:55 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,170,143 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Why would anyone else?
I'm not seeing where Libya had a viable nuclear weapons program.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2018, 01:59 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,446,414 times
The precedents set by US policy ensures anyone who has nukes and gets rid of them is potentially in danger. Especially if they're not aligned with the West. Has anyone noticed that there are virtually no members of the non aligned nations left?

Old 02-25-2018, 02:02 PM

7,736 posts, read 4,990,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Unless they agree to all the globalist's policies- usually open borders, free trade and celebrate diversity.
Yes, and if they do not confine to the US dollar. They will be invaded.

Old 02-25-2018, 02:23 PM

25,947 posts, read 24,749,338 times
Quote:
Your post makes no sense. The globalist torn down white SA and the white population is declining, and the country is worse off.
Why are you desperately trying to link nukes and racism, when it makes no sense? Even worse, you come across as a racist when you defend the Apartheid system.

Black people are not worse off today, and since blacks are the majority in SA, the whole country is not worse off.

Old 02-25-2018, 02:28 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,876,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
Why are you desperately trying to link nukes and racism, when it makes no sense? Even worse, you come across as a racist when you defend the Apartheid system.

Black people are not worse off today, and since blacks are the majority in SA, the whole country is not worse off.
I'm linking giving up your nukes and being taken over by the globalist and being worse off. Actually the average black SA is worse off because the country is worse off. And I noticed no where did you show any concern for the average white SA.

Old 02-25-2018, 02:37 PM

Quote:
I'm linking giving up your nukes and being taken over by the globalist and being worse off. Actually the average black SA is worse off because the country is worse off. And I noticed no where did you show any concern for the average white SA.
Black South Africans will not agree with you. They would never want to go back to an Apartheid system.

White SA's account for less than 10% of the population, i.e. they are a small minority, so naturally what matters is the bulk of SA's, i.e. the 80% black and 10% brown population.

Old 02-25-2018, 02:37 PM

30,639 posts, read 18,235,725 times
Quote:
I am indeed in favor of all countries canceling those treaties that prohibit countries from getting nukes.
There is no reason why only half a dozen or so countries (among them rogues ones such as Israel or Pakistan) are allowed to have them. If I were president of one of those other countries I would set an ultimatum to the UN: either all countries get rid of all their nukes by a certain deadline (controlled by independent observers like in Iran etc.) or my country would cancel the non-proliferation agreement and get some, too.
I don't think most countries want the responsibility and headache of having nukes.

Old 02-25-2018, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
I don't think most countries want the responsibility and headache of having nukes.
Sure, many don't even have the resources to do it. Then again, nobody forces anyone to have nukes, but they should be allowed to have them if they want to and can.

Old 02-25-2018, 04:21 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,170,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
What "headache?"

Old 02-25-2018, 04:29 PM

41,813 posts, read 51,059,937 times
Quote:
There is no reason why only half a dozen or so countries (among them rogues ones such as Israel or Pakistan) are allowed to have them.
Pakistan, India, Israel and South Sedan never signed the non-proliferation treaty.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies