Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-26-2018, 06:02 PM

63,011 posts, read 29,203,719 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
Sadly he probably does not realize what he said.

Selective reading comprehension, perhaps? It's not unusual for lefty liberals and ethnocentrics who play the race card in here day in and day out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2018, 06:02 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,867,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
You and yours can keep repeating the lie that Trump has been insulting towards Mexicans rather than just speaking the truth it's fun to watch you guys spin the truth though.

Here is the difference. Intelligent people THINK before they speak, and idiots blurt out the first thing that comes into their mind. Trump is a rude, crude, not very bright person, and if someone said the words to him that he says to others, he would be up all night tweeting

The Mexicans are laughing their butts off right now, they are having a field day playing with Trump. If you think he isn't upset that no world leader wants to sit down with him, you are very much in denial. How did that little wedding in England go that he wasn't invited to ?

Old 02-26-2018, 06:08 PM

48,556 posts, read 34,920,300 times
Quote:
Selective reading comprehension, perhaps? It's not unusual for lefty liberals and ethnocentrics who play the race card in here day in and day out.

I'll take "What Does Old Glory Say When He Has No Factual Argument for $1000 please."

I'm not a liberal and I have worked for Republican politicians. But guess what? I'm not a Republican anymore either. They were already getting nutty and now they have gone off the rails.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 02-26-2018, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
I'll take "What Does Old Glory Say When He Has No Factual Argument for $1000 please."

I'm not a liberal and I have worked for Republican politicians. But guess what? I'm not a Republican anymore either. They were already getting nutty and now they have gone off the rails.

You must have the same reading comprehension problem if you can't see all these posts by liberals throwing out the race card on a daily basis in here.

Old 02-26-2018, 06:16 PM

48,556 posts, read 34,920,300 times
Quote:
You must have the same reading comprehension problem if you can't see all these posts by liberals throwing out the race card on a daily basis in here.
And what (if true) would that have to do with the current issue at hand?
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 02-26-2018, 06:18 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,597,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Why would Trump go to a ****hole country?
Can I REP you 10 times , I almost fell out of my chair LOL ....

Old 02-26-2018, 06:23 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,724,915 times
Quote:
Really? What was contradictory about my post? It's the liberal left and ethnocentrics that are the hypocrites. They scream about racism against minorities (especially those here illegally) while at the same time salivating over the dilution of whites in America. How convenient for you to ignore the part of my post where I said someone's skin color or race is irrelevant to me just a long as they are here legally and assimilating into our society.
Someone who truly doesn't care about skin color or race does not, in their next breath, whine about how liberals want to "brown up America."

They just don't.

Old 02-26-2018, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
Someone who truly doesn't care about skin color or race does not, in their next breath, whine about how liberals want to "brown up America."

They just don't.

They do when they want to point out the hypocricy of liberals as they put their own racism on display for all to see. Did you not read what I said about the "browning" of America via illegal immigration which is not only not natural but unlawful? Many liberals and ethnocentrics are relishing the thought of it.

Old 02-26-2018, 06:39 PM

7,682 posts, read 5,540,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
If you think that hurt the U.S., just wait.

"U.S. farmers, food processors and grain traders have spent months trying to prevent trade relationships from falling apart if the North American Free Trade Agreement implodes. They are trying to protect more than $19 billion in sales to Mexican buyers of everything from corn and soybeans to dairy and poultry.

Despite their efforts, South American corn shipments to Mexico are surging. Mexican buyers imported a total of more than 583,000 metric tonnes of Brazilian corn last year – a 970 percent jump over 2016, according to data from Mexico’s Agrifood and Fishery Information Service (SIAP)."

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-t...-idUSKCN1G61J4
Not only that, Mexico will be signing the new TPP agreement next month along with Australia, Brunei, Canada, Chile, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Peru, Singapore and Vietnam.

As well, a free trade agreement between Mexico and the European Union is expected to be completed before this summer.

Old 02-26-2018, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
And what (if true) would that have to do with the current issue at hand?

The issue turned to racism pages ago by the liberals and ethnocentrics in here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies