Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2018, 12:11 PM

45,435 posts, read 60,623,477 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
Yes, I did get what you meant.

I didn't pull what I said out of my backside. There is documentation of other classes as well.

Hmmm.

https://www.historyextra.com/period/...ieval-england/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2018, 12:32 PM

28,163 posts, read 25,318,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
Indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
Actually, its a myth that people married and procreated at much younger ages than today. As a man of science, I'm sure you'll be happy to learn some facts. (Citations are at the bottom of the article)

https://historymyths.wordpress.com/2...he-olden-days/

As a matter of fact, while the rich tended to "marry" earlier, marriage wasn't always consumated right away.

Old 03-05-2018, 07:46 AM

1,769 posts, read 1,234,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mash123 View Post
I'm 42, manager in IT with six figures, a wife that is totally out of my league, kids. Also I Am a lieutenant colonel (reserve) in a combat unit of the IDF. I came to this country with 2000$ and climbed my way up.

When I was 14 I had sex with a 20+ teacher. Before that I was very quiet boy with zero self confidence. After that encounter I got huge bust to my self confidence, that got me up. I was not afraid anymore to approach gorgeous girls, I was not afraid to do other thing that involved leadership skills.
I think that this event was of the best in my life.

cool story

Old 03-05-2018, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raddo View Post
But try to remember you can see it only from the perspective of a female.

Reverse the sexes and it really is a different story.
first, i am seeing this as a human who knows that a 26 year old should not be having sex with a 14 year old.

second, no it isn't.

Old 03-05-2018, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
I agree that most 14 y/o males are not mature enough to handle it but having been a 14 y/o male in the distant past let me tell you, they are raging horndogs at that age, like it or not.

I recall my fellow students and I having fantasies about our 20 something eighth grade teacher who also drove a '64 Corvette. Yowsa!!!
newsflash...girls have hormones too.

having fantasies does not make it ok to do in real life.

Old 03-05-2018, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post

Sex outside marriage or anything that isn't considered normal is still bad here in the states. Many here still believe that one shouldn't have sex outside marriage and we should live like the puritans did.
what? where do you live? this is ridiculous.

Old 03-05-2018, 08:03 AM

19,654 posts, read 12,239,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachie123 View Post
newsflash...girls have hormones too.

having fantasies does not make it ok to do in real life.
Oh yeah girls are ridiculous with their fantasies. I had this crush on an older guy, not normal for me because I thought older guys were gross, except for this one. I had a chance to hang out with him and lied about my age. Then he asked me out, and reality set in. Then I just saw him as another old guy.

When I hear about these kids actually going through with it, I think they are very confused.

Old 03-05-2018, 08:37 AM

3,129 posts, read 1,333,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachie123 View Post
first, i am seeing this as a human who knows that a 26 year old should not be having sex with a 14 year old.

second, no it isn't.
I see. You're human. Got it.

You also do not believe there is any difference between men and women or girls and boys. Got it.

I noticed you cut out the important part of my post when you quoted it. You are doing that to every post. When you read about how the experience was POSITIVE for most BOYS, you completely shut that out. You are closed minded to the fact that boys and girls are different. If you don't believe that, all you have to do is re-read this thread, but this time don't ignore the parts you don't want to hear.

Old 03-05-2018, 08:44 AM

10,780 posts, read 4,353,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by American Expat View Post
Someone else will have to answer as to why these women do it but I have to say to the boys, good job. They get laid, nude photos and then when the gal is exposed, they get to sue the schools for a fortune...why would you not do it?

At the risk of hypocrisy, I don't think this is a serious crime, I mean what is the harm to the 14 year old boy getting some sex? Girls are another matter, they need to be protected.
Girls will brag about it at the time, and so will boys.
But both have had their psychology altered, and there is a good chance they'll become different adults to what they would have been if left alone during developmental years.
The teacher's actions may cause the boy to become a man always in search of cougars.....or something else.

Old 03-05-2018, 09:23 AM

15,355 posts, read 12,657,698 times
sick woman...

I wonder what these husbands feel like.

I bet these were some fun girls but clearly these dudes missed the signs.

Likes to have sex all the time?
Watches kids movies in her free time?
Favorite restaurant is Chuckee Cheese?
Spends her down time at arcades?
Always at the mall?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies