Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2018, 09:43 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,612,875 times

Advertisements

Girls reputations are not necessarily downgraded for this kind of thing anymore, at least they werent when I was in this age range and had lots of female friends. A female student that initiates a relationship with an adult male teacher or other adult in general, this gave them instant credit if anything. The difference is, with younger girls, they will only recognize this amongst themselves, if they called out on it with others being around, they will play the innocent fragile little angel who was taken advantage of.

The girl I knew who initiated a sexual relationship with a court social worker was very proud of the fact she had the power to pull this off, and that she benefited from it (avoiding legal problems as a result). Amongst her peers and friends, she gained ALOT of 'street credit' for this, but had other adults discovered this, she would have went into the innocent angel routine, who did nothing wrong, who was taken advantage of by a pedophile!!!, its a game, they KNOW how to play it.

I had a lot of female friends growing up and still do, from what Ive seen, girls, especially younger ones, are more manipulative and malicious than young boys, but they keep it more secret, they learn to use what they have, and use stereotypical responses by adults, to their benefit.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2018, 09:45 AM

19,654 posts, read 12,239,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
sick woman...

I wonder what these husbands feel like.

I bet these were some fun girls but clearly these dudes missed the signs.

Likes to have sex all the time?
Watches kids movies in her free time?
Favorite restaurant is Chuckee Cheese?
Spends her down time at arcades?
Always at the mall?
Men tell each other teachers and nurses make great wives and mothers because they are nurturing.

Maybe it's not that simple.

I suspect these women are "fun" and like to party and can get a lot of attractive grown men to fall for them. Men gotta be more careful and look for signs. Generally don't marry a party girl regardless of how hot she is. You are going to get boring to her at some point. A party girl as a teacher? RED alert.

Old 03-05-2018, 10:01 AM

28,163 posts, read 25,318,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raddo View Post
I see. You're human. Got it.

You also do not believe there is any difference between men and women or girls and boys. Got it.

I noticed you cut out the important part of my post when you quoted it. You are doing that to every post. When you read about how the experience was POSITIVE for most BOYS, you completely shut that out. You are closed minded to the fact that boys and girls are different. If you don't believe that, all you have to do is re-read this thread, but this time don't ignore the parts you don't want to hear.
I don't believe that it is a positive thing for most boys. I think sex is best when it is shared between two people of similar maturity. I'm under no illusion that once my sons have girlfriends they'll be engaging in normal, age appropriate making out, etc. That I have no problem with and once they are older and decide to have sex, whatever...not my business.

BUT...that is with someone within their own age group, maturity level etc. That is COMPLETELY different than an adult getting a kid high, encouraging him to sneak out of his house, lie to his parents, etc. in order to get her rocks off.

Old 03-05-2018, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by magaalot View Post
Girls will brag about it at the time, and so will boys.
But both have had their psychology altered, and there is a good chance they'll become different adults to what they would have been if left alone during developmental years.
The teacher's actions may cause the boy to become a man always in search of cougars.....or something else.
I know two women who had sex with teachers while we were in high school. They are both, today in their mid 40s and are woefully immature. They never left high school in their heads. Both are beautiful, lovely people but they are definitely immature and I can't help but wonder if sleeping with older men before they were intellectually ready to so contributed to their behavior 30-35 years later.

Old 03-05-2018, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Girls reputations are not necessarily downgraded for this kind of thing anymore, at least they werent when I was in this age range and had lots of female friends. A female student that initiates a relationship with an adult male teacher or other adult in general, this gave them instant credit if anything. The difference is, with younger girls, they will only recognize this amongst themselves, if they called out on it with others being around, they will play the innocent fragile little angel who was taken advantage of.

The girl I knew who initiated a sexual relationship with a court social worker was very proud of the fact she had the power to pull this off, and that she benefited from it (avoiding legal problems as a result). Amongst her peers and friends, she gained ALOT of 'street credit' for this, but had other adults discovered this, she would have went into the innocent angel routine, who did nothing wrong, who was taken advantage of by a pedophile!!!, its a game, they KNOW how to play it.

I had a lot of female friends growing up and still do, from what Ive seen, girls, especially younger ones, are more manipulative and malicious than young boys, but they keep it more secret, they learn to use what they have, and use stereotypical responses by adults, to their benefit.
I have to wonder at the mindset of a young girl who understands and has the "courage" to pull this type of bribery off.

That's not normal and I wonder what else happened in her life to even give her the idea to act in such a manner.

Old 03-05-2018, 10:09 AM

19,654 posts, read 12,239,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
I know two women who had sex with teachers while we were in high school. They are both, today in their mid 40s and are woefully immature. They never left high school in their heads. Both are beautiful, lovely people but they are definitely immature and I can't help but wonder if sleeping with older men before they were intellectually ready to so contributed to their behavior 30-35 years later.
You have to be a certain kind of person to ever go through with that as a teen. It is fun to flirt but an average, emotionally healthy teenage girl would be scared of being with a teacher. You just don't go there. Those women probably had daddy issues to begin with and never dealt with it properly.

Old 03-05-2018, 10:16 AM

1,769 posts, read 1,234,748 times
Quote:
I see. You're human. Got it.

You also do not believe there is any difference between men and women or girls and boys. Got it.

I noticed you cut out the important part of my post when you quoted it. You are doing that to every post. When you read about how the experience was POSITIVE for most BOYS, you completely shut that out. You are closed minded to the fact that boys and girls are different. If you don't believe that, all you have to do is re-read this thread, but this time don't ignore the parts you don't want to hear.
there is a difference between boys and girls and men and women. i never said there isn't a difference. i have stated that girls have hormones to, in response to all the men here sounding like only boys have fantasies and get horny.

I DID say that there is no difference in the legality of adults having sex with middle schoolers. doesn't matter if they are male or female.

i cut out parts of posts because i am quoting only the parts that i am responding to. got it?

Old 03-05-2018, 10:25 AM

3,129 posts, read 1,333,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachie123 View Post
there is a difference between boys and girls and men and women. i never said there isn't a difference.

I DID say that there is no difference in the legality of adults having sex with middle schoolers. doesn't matter if they are male or female.

i cut out parts of posts because i am quoting only the parts that i am responding to. got it?
No, I don't "got it"!

Here was the main gist of my post:

Quote:
When I was 14 I was homely, shy, introverted, and insecure. If something like this had happened to me it could have completely changed my life -- for the positive.
Completely ignored by you. You won't address this point, which has been made by numerous males in this thread, some of whom actually WAS helped by adult contact, rather than me just wishing someone could have helped me in the same way.

Quote:
Reverse the sexes and it really is a different story.
To which you replied:

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachie123 View Post
no it isn't.
You are not acknowledging ANY difference whatsoever in the sexes. That is why I stated in your mind there must not be any difference.

You are a 26 yo female who thinks she knows everything, even from a male perspective. You're not even close!

Old 03-05-2018, 11:20 AM

I'll address your baseless assumption that getting molested by an adult would have changed your life for the better: its complete hogwash.

Old 03-05-2018, 11:34 AM

3,129 posts, read 1,333,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
I'll address your baseless assumption that getting molested by an adult would have changed your life for the better: its complete hogwash.
Wow. Another one that ignores all the males in this thread!

You have no idea what you're talking about.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies