Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2018, 01:05 PM

12,265 posts, read 6,474,011 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
When Democrats look up to Erin Burnette for Investigative Journalism skills as demonstrated on CNN, then you know they have reached desperation status.

Why does any critically thinking adult bother with CNN? It doesn't make any sense at all.
Critical thinkers go here? My German shepherd is better informed than these viewers as 2 university studies have confirmed.
read:STUDY: Watching Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All - Business Insider
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2018, 01:06 PM

13,694 posts, read 9,011,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
Neither had I until now.
The only way that I know her name is, when visiting CNN website, they have an awful 'pop up' featuring her or a few others asking if I want to sign up for something. I assume she is on CNN at night, when I do not watch.

Indeed, I rarely watch CNN anyway. I will agree that CNN, which used to do a good job of covering the news on a worldwide basis, has been too focused on Mr. Trump and the investigation. Yes, report on the latest news on Trump, but no need to bring in guests to discuss it to death for hours at a time. Yes, Wolfe (whom I usually listen to on my radio driving home from work), I am looking at you.

Old 03-10-2018, 09:29 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,610,214 times
I never liked Burnett, because she is a Wall Street shill who is married to an investment banker

Last edited by FirebirdCamaro1220; 03-10-2018 at 10:00 PM..

Old 03-10-2018, 09:35 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 29 days ago)

27,650 posts, read 16,138,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by runswithscissors View Post
Just ONE?

Like shooting fish in a barrel with people who hate the President.

Erin Burnett of NBC Apologizes to President Bush

Here's 2. A transcript with Bernie Sanders about Wisconsin:

OH SNAP. The President won Wisconsin. Who's crazy, now, Erin?

In fact, everything they both said in that interview turned out WRONG.

And for some reason.......calling people trumptards is acceptable on City Data while any other time it would be prohibited as a personal attack.
DemTards always gettin a pass

Old 03-10-2018, 09:45 PM

25,848 posts, read 16,532,741 times
She has Trump Derangement Syndrome. She’s the victim.

Old 03-10-2018, 10:16 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,846,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
When Democrats look up to Erin Burnette for Investigative Journalism skills as demonstrated on CNN, then you know they have reached desperation status.

Why does any critically thinking adult bother with CNN? It doesn't make any sense at all.
Yeah, I know, Waldo. Like Fox or Breitbart or InfoWars. Funny part is, I think you guys watch CNN, and MSNBC more than we do !

Old 03-11-2018, 05:07 AM

10,599 posts, read 17,900,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
LOL. Nunberg has been associated with Trump for over 4 years. So, no, he was not just a 'low level aide' as they try to characterize ALL their treaonous clowns.
First, even the post I was responding to called him a "former Trump aide". The President announced his primary campaign run June 16, 2015.

So now you're changing the terminology to "associate"?

WOW that really widens the net on Obama's "associations".

Now I assume if you had any actual information about this "four years" you would have provided it. And maybe you want to tell all the media and the internet this interesting information since it's not appearing anywhere.

So SPECIFICALLY when was he a four year aide (or associate) and doing WHAT? SPECIFICALLY.

And since you KNOW he wasn't "low level" why not share WHAT he actually did? Since you seem to have some inside info?

What was his role and function, specifically?

https://ballotpedia.org/Sam_Nunberg

But any time you have some treason to report, be my guest.

It's only been...what? A year and a half that the haters have been promising it.

My Whataboutism works when Obama had people actually IN THE WHITE HOUSE who were fired yet still maintained contact on the White House Log Books over 100 times.

Speaking of treason, I have a five word rebuttal for that: Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn.

You may recall Dohrn's famous words "The real terrorist is the American government, state terrorism unleashed against the world."

It's boring.

Last edited by runswithscissors; 03-11-2018 at 05:21 AM..

Old 03-11-2018, 05:51 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,754,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
Do you remember when Erin Burnett used to be a serious financial journalist? Here she is discussing the 2008 financial crisis:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKew1oeROSQ

Yeah maybe she isn't an expert, but she gave a good effort to explain the situation.

Now what is she? She is a PAID OFF HACK for the Democratic party! What a disgrace!

I bet her family and friends are disgusted at what she's become.
CNN is like number 24 or by now even lower on the list of wachted channels!

These hosts get so caught up in the hate brainwashing propaganda and broadcasting that hate, that they become clueless of how they ruin their own careers.

Who interviews a guy and only at the end ruins the entire credibility of the person they are interviewing, by saying they smell alcohol on their breath.

That’s like a police officer pulling someone over and talking to them for a long time and the last sentence is...oh btw did you have any alcoholic drinks?

But the hosts are too caught up to realize that she made her entire interview not credible by asking that question at the end instead of asking that in the beginning.

Old 08-27-2019, 02:50 PM

181 posts, read 82,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
Do you remember when Erin Burnett used to be a serious financial journalist? Here she is discussing the 2008 financial crisis:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKew1oeROSQ

Yeah maybe she isn't an expert, but she gave a good effort to explain the situation.

Now what is she? She is a PAID OFF HACK for the Democratic party! What a disgrace!

I bet her family and friends are disgusted at what she's become.

yeah she's hateful now...Angry and bloated looking. I used to really enjoy her on CNBC

Old 08-27-2019, 02:53 PM

25,448 posts, read 9,809,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenCopeland View Post
yeah she's hateful now...Angry and bloated looking. I used to really enjoy her on CNBC
She just had a baby a few months ago.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies