Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-11-2018, 10:35 AM

1,225 posts, read 606,240 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by snebarekim View Post
So, 6.25% then. I have to wonder how this was proven before DNA tests? Cook book recipes?

At this point, I would like to see if good old Fauxcahontas can drum up the "evidence". Really doubting it myself.
I believe to get native status cards you usually need to register your history with the band office. They give you a certificate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2018, 10:38 AM

7,713 posts, read 4,751,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
she knows she's not Native American or she would have had this test done 15 years ago. She's a liar, just like Sen Bluementhal (CT) claiming he fought in the Viet Nam when in fact he was never in the country. These politicians are compulsive liars, it's what they do.
I think its a safe bet she has taken a DNA test & has no native blood. If she could prove it, she would have by now.

Old 03-11-2018, 10:39 AM

3,976 posts, read 1,992,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerlily87 View Post
I believe to get native status cards you usually need to register your history with the band office. They give you a certificate.
That is the question though, isnt it? Proving your history. Warren comes up wanting in that department.

Old 03-11-2018, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post
I think its a safe bet she has taken a DNA test & has no native blood. If she could prove it, she would have by now.
I highly suspect she has done the same also. Likely taken multiple ones, trying to get a "hit" on native ancestry, due to the variation in the results.

Or then again, perhaps not. After all, she is a woman of the left, where the belief is simply identifying as something is enough.

Old 03-11-2018, 10:44 AM

8,924 posts, read 5,630,750 times
Why is this so important? People back in the day ( before DNA) heard these things from family members. Nobody had proof. It was believed because your family told you that. We believed a lot of things that our parents told us, why would we question?

Old 03-11-2018, 10:49 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,858,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snebarekim View Post
So, 6.25% then. I have to wonder how this was proven before DNA tests? Cook book recipes?

At this point, I would like to see if good old Fauxcahontas can drum up the "evidence". Really doubting it myself.
well there are birth records, family bibles where the ancestry was written down, etc. my family recently went through our family tree researching our ancestry, and one thing we found was that the records office in el paso texas where one of my ancestors was from, burned down in 1905, and birth records from many families were lost forever, thus we cannot prove, without a DNA test, whether or not there is indian blood in my family. we can only suspect there is.

Old 03-11-2018, 10:51 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,767,070 times
Exclamation Warren Will not run for the Presidency and will not take a DNA test

Elizabeth Warren, aka Pocahontas, will not run for the Presidency per he latest statement.

She will also not submit herself to a DNA test to prove her self proclaimed anchester roots!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...rt-who-am.html

Old 03-11-2018, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
Why is this so important?
Because Warren clearly received unearned privilege <(lefty buzzword alert!) from her claims of native ancestry, becoming a "woman of color" and hence gaining monetary and positional advancement, (according to her and Harvard University at least).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
People back in the day ( before DNA) heard these things from family members. Nobody had proof. It was believed because your family told you that. We believed a lot of things that our parents told us, why would we question?
With DNA testing it is now much easier to prove, so that is how it is done now. Why wouldn't one question it, especially when one seems to physically have no ties to native ancestry?

Old 03-11-2018, 10:55 AM

25,849 posts, read 16,540,341 times
Pocohontas got two Ivy League professorships claiming minority status.

Old 03-11-2018, 10:58 AM

7,150 posts, read 4,908,767 times
I'm a Dem and don't think she's a good candidate. While she's smart, she's shrill and lecturing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies