Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-05-2018, 11:31 AM

9,470 posts, read 9,389,524 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Be honest. Hillary beat herself. By the way she is also a lying scumbag. She is an elitist snob with an overactive entitlement mentality.
She lost because she really was that bad.
So how many machines did the Russians hack to deliver votes to Trump?
I did a write in vote because there was no way I would support Trump or Hillary. 1 buys politicians and the other is a bought politician.
Wow, have you followed the news about the insidious Russian ads that were pro-Trump and anti-Hillary, even portraying her as Satan.

Old 04-05-2018, 11:44 AM

18,511 posts, read 9,191,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
there was no way I would support Trump or Hillary. 1 buys politicians and the other is a bought politician.
I felt the same way. Neither candidate earned my vote.

Old 04-05-2018, 12:49 PM

3,366 posts, read 1,610,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
Not particularly. The Democratic Party is becoming the Party of moderates.
I believe you are very incorrect. Today's democratic party has moved so far, that some would crucify the liberals of yesterday as they would percieve them to be "bigot nazi right wingers".

Old 04-06-2018, 11:56 AM

9,470 posts, read 9,389,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo302 View Post
I believe you are very incorrect. Today's democratic party has moved so far, that some would crucify the liberals of yesterday as they would percieve them to be "bigot nazi right wingers".
You must NOT be speaking of the Dems, but of the typical Trump supporter. There are some experienced Democratic Governors who could draw not only main stream Dems, but also moderate Republicans (the few who are still around).

Even former VP, Joe Biden, who has a working class background, may run.

Old 04-06-2018, 12:10 PM

17,403 posts, read 11,999,986 times
Quote:
Wow, have you followed the news about the insidious Russian ads that were pro-Trump and anti-Hillary, even portraying her as Satan.
Still didn't affect my vote this election.

Unless those ads were around during Bill's first term, they had no impact on my personally. I've considered her satan since then.

Old 04-06-2018, 12:10 PM

4,514 posts, read 2,532,295 times
Quote:
Trump lies almost every day, even about silly things. The other day he said he was more handsome than Connor Lamb. LOL. The Clinton Foundation is not the personal money of the Clinton”s. It’s a charitable foundation.

You don’t have a problem with Trump almost weekly staying at one of his own golf properties and thereby forcing the Secret Service to stay there at government expense? You don’t have a problem with Trump owning the Trump hotel on Pennsylvania Ave and thereby encouraging foreign dignitaries to stay there and so he makes lots of $$’s. You don’t think that’s a conflict of interest? There are so many conflicts of interest with this President...
Trump donates all money paid by foreign dignitaries staying at his hotels, back to the general fund of our government.

Old 04-06-2018, 12:16 PM

Quote:
You must NOT be speaking of the Dems, but of the typical Trump supporter. There are some experienced Democratic Governors who could draw not only main stream Dems, but also moderate Republicans (the few who are still around).

Before you blame the Russians - I would never vote for Biden for a whole lot of reasons, the biggest being that he's ancient. He's also a liar, plagiarizer, and pervert.

Working class background - please. He's a politician, through and through. He's hasn't had a real job for 50 year.

Old 04-06-2018, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Trump lies almost every day, even about silly things. The other day he said he was more handsome than Connor Lamb. LOL. The Clinton Foundation is not the personal money of the Clinton”s. It’s a charitable foundation.

You don’t have a problem with Trump almost weekly staying at one of his own golf properties and thereby forcing the Secret Service to stay there at government expense? You don’t have a problem with Trump owning the Trump hotel on Pennsylvania Ave and thereby encouraging foreign dignitaries to stay there and so he makes lots of $$’s. You don’t think that’s a conflict of interest? There are so many conflicts of interest with this President...
Except they treat it as if it is. They're paid salaries by the foundation, and almost all of their living expenses are paid by the "charity".

PS: Joe Biden made a lot of money renting to the government as well.

Old 04-06-2018, 04:04 PM

3,366 posts, read 1,610,885 times
Quote:

I don't recall the "Nazi" name calling from "Trump supporters" , perhaps your memory has faulted.

I'm referring to the average skew among current democratic party political leanings.
There are many that have lost thier minds in regards to the new era sjw crowd and those who support it.

Biden? Draw moderate republicans? Working class? You are deluded if you actually believe any of that.

Old 04-06-2018, 10:19 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,897,898 times
Quote:
So the Russians didn't hack into voting machines?
So maybe some gullible people may have believed that Hillary was satan? Hmmm
How about insidious misuse of the senate floor to tell blatant lies like Reid did when he said Romney didn't pay taxes?
How about insidious lies like a Youtube video caused the attack on our people in Benghazi?
How about Calling the Russians insidious and yet giving them control over a significant portion of our Uranium?
Just a few years ago the left claimed that Russia wasn't a threat. Now which is it?
Sorry but Hillary lost because she really is that bad. She is quite possibly the only person worse than Trump.
Insidious?
in·sid·i·ous
inˈsidēəs/Submit
adjective
proceeding in a gradual, subtle way, but with harmful effects.
"sexually transmitted diseases can be insidious and sometimes without symptoms"
synonyms: stealthy, subtle, surreptitious, cunning, crafty, treacherous, artful, sly, wily, shifty, underhanded, indirect; informalsneaky
"the insidious bond between big money and political decisions"
treacherous; crafty.
"tangible proof of an insidious alliance"
Sounds like a summation of the Clintons.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies