Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2018, 05:07 PM

13,586 posts, read 13,136,470 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
BS. Most Dems love Hillary and cheer her on
How many Dems do you personally know? That was sure as hell not the case with my friends and family during the primaries. Out of 20 or so that expressed their feelings- only one was super pro-Clinton.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2018, 05:50 PM

12,976 posts, read 9,677,137 times
Quote:
BS. Most Dems love Hillary and cheer her on
BS all you want, I'm speaking for me. What other Dems do I have nothing to do with or don't control. I don't hear anybody talking about this woman in my daily goings except people on the right. She have no relevance, why waste time talking about her. In my city and state, this woman is never in the news about anything, or local papers.

Old 03-17-2018, 06:08 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,110,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
BS all you want, I'm speaking for me. What other Dems do I have nothing to do with or don't control. I don't hear anybody talking about this woman in my daily goings except people on the right. She have no relevance, why waste time talking about her. In my city and state, this woman is never in the news about anything, or local papers.

Lol. She’s in the news always because she is always saying controversial things to stay in the news

Old 03-17-2018, 06:15 PM

7,520 posts, read 2,815,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coschristi View Post
Oh, Lord.

The only thing Hillary's loss did for women was to be a galvanizing force that managed to validate every negative stereotype about women that the original suffragettes fought against to win the right to vote.

See what I mean?
You don't get to decide what is best for me and neither does Hillary.

Old 03-17-2018, 06:19 PM

40,956 posts, read 49,248,569 times
But first, check with your husband and see if he tells you if it's Ok to vote for Hillary.

Old 03-17-2018, 07:20 PM

7,520 posts, read 2,815,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
But first, check with your husband and see if he tells you if it's Ok to vote for Hillary.
Ha! Yeah I will be sure to do that. Though I haven't done it for the past 28 years so it might be too late.

Old 03-17-2018, 07:23 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,690,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
Interesting idea - that women so clearly were outraged at an incompetent, inexperienced, predatory man winning out over a competent, experienced woman that it became a galvanizing force.

Hillary Clinton Ignited a Feminist Movement. By Losing.
By Amy Chozik

Hillary Clinton, the first woman who had a real shot at the presidency, has finally set off a national awakening among women. The only catch? She did it by losing.

In the year since a stoic Mrs. Clinton watched as Donald J. Trump was sworn in as the 45th president, a fervor has swept the country, prompting women’s marches, a record number of female candidates running for office and an outcry about sexual assault at all levels of society.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/13/s...-movement.html

So, I'm suppose to consent to a person governing my every move, just because it is a woman?
Marxist America has no future.

Old 03-17-2018, 07:29 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,690,714 times
There will be peace, when those we consent to govern the infrastructure, would get out of the peoples business and quit choosing who will have more government granted privilege and power, than others.

Once government releases us from their bondage and only punishes murders and thieves again, will we get back to harmony.

Old 03-18-2018, 08:04 AM

52,692 posts, read 34,613,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
I would argue that it triggered a collective bowel movement of the left.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
The sprain wrist movement is alive.
Quote:
This is why Hillary needs to win again. She will definitely win this time
you guys are killin' me

Old 03-18-2018, 08:40 AM

34,251 posts, read 18,616,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Yep.
Electoral College was put in there for a reason -- and it isn't going ANYWHERE.

Barak Obama won twice with the system in place, and so did Bill Clinton.

Hillary Clinton lost not because of the electoral college. She lost because she is Hillary Clinton.
^^^^^This. The Electoral College is in place so small pockets of large population don't DICTATE to the entire country. On the state level we are seeing the ramifications of popular vote/mob rule. For example, people in upstate New York are being dictated to by the NYC metro area. They have vastly different political views, yet must abide by what the Far Left Progressive population of NYC, and its suburbs want. The "Safe Act" is one of them. Many other states are going through this same dilemma. Large metro areas are dictating their politics, values, and TAXES onto the rest of the state.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies