Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-31-2018, 09:07 AM

5,101 posts, read 2,047,097 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post

That headline is certainly whining if there ever was so why didn't Hogg go after dear old Harvey?

https://www.tmz.com/2018/03/27/parkl...emma-gonzalez/
Saved for posterity on the Wayback Machine. https://web.archive.org/web/20180329...emma-gonzalez/

Old 03-31-2018, 09:08 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,512,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonF View Post
Have we really descended so far that we need a 1000+ post sticky thread for people hurl insults at a 17 year old and have a gigantic meltdown because a 54 year old woman just discovered that there actually are limits to what she can say before facing negative consequences?
Over 1000 posts in this thread and this sums it up perfectly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
So let me get this straight. When the Trump inspired boycotts hurt the NFL or CNN's ratings, all of the right wingers said Rah-Rah yay team. But when Hogg's boycotts hurt Ingraham and Fox, it's "wahh, wahh, pity poor Laura."

Give me a break. Live by the sword, die by the sword. Fox got a taste of their own medicine. Karma is a beotch, ain't it?
Conservatives are hypocrites.

Old 03-31-2018, 09:09 AM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
Quote:
Nope, we've got a 1000 post thread to show the hypocrisy of the left and their new face David Hogg, henceforth known as another useful idiot or AL Sharpton wannabe.

I wonder why he didn't go after TMZ who's headline basically said the same thing as Ingram did? I'd guess it's because TMZ leans left and hates Trump maybe?

That headline is certainly whining if there ever was so why didn't Hogg go after dear old Harvey?

https://www.tmz.com/2018/03/27/parkl...emma-gonzalez/
Maybe you should, I dunno, actually read the article you linked to? You might notice a wee bit of a difference between that article and the immature personal attack launched by Ingraham.

Old 03-31-2018, 09:11 AM

5,101 posts, read 2,047,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
So let me get this straight. When the Trump inspired boycotts hurt the NFL or CNN's ratings, all of the right wingers said Rah-Rah yay team. But when Hogg's boycotts hurt Ingraham and Fox, it's "wahh, wahh, pity poor Laura."

Give me a break. Live by the sword, die by the sword. Fox got a taste of their own medicine. Karma is a beotch, ain't it?
The trouble for CNN, they attacked first an "average joe"(?) who mocked CNN with a meme. Then the whole CNN group goes like a bully resulting a backlash.

Old 03-31-2018, 09:11 AM

7,643 posts, read 6,471,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Interesting .

Either:

#1. You are clueless, and don't realize that...

A. Rupert Murdoch's wife (Jerry Hall) and his two youngest children (by Wendy) were all born in the U.S.
B. Rupert's oldest daughter isn't a citizen, but hasn't lived in the U.S. in decades, and probably wouldn't care if denied entry.
C. Rupert, and his three other children are all U.S. citizens.

or

#2. You think that Rupert and his three naturalized citizen children obtained their citizenship fraudulently (the only way their citizenship can be revoked).

If it is #2, I'd be interested to hear how you plan to prove the citizenship of each was obtained fraudulently.

Please, enlighten us. I'm all ears.
I'll call ICE and say they are mexicans

Old 03-31-2018, 09:20 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,828,251 times
I think what is most disturbing to Trumpees and gun nuts is that they felt these kids would protest for a week, and then it would all go away. Just like it did after all the other school and nightclub shootings. But they DID NOT GO AWAY ! In fact, their numbers are growing and they get stronger every day.

Keep attacking these young people, it is the best advertising they can get, and it is absolutely free !

Old 03-31-2018, 09:25 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,449,182 times
Quote:
Nope, we've got a 1000 post thread to show the hypocrisy of the left and their new face David Hogg ...
It seems to me that when the youth of America take a position in opposition to your own, it is frightening to you.

For the record these young people have not endorsed candidates or political parties and always considered their cause a non-partisan issue, which in truth it is.

Old 03-31-2018, 09:25 AM

37,167 posts, read 19,174,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
It's not the 17 year old. It is the dishonesty of the Left using big money Democrat supporters and the media to create this guy. Also, why should their be "LIMITS" on what Ingraham says? CNN, and MSNBC/NBC has said much worse about Trump, the Republicans, and many conservatives. Nobody is saying THEY should be limited?

Should Hogg's profanity, and lies be limited?
He was "created" the day after the shootings when the media arrived and interviewed him, and found him comfortable and articulate in front of a microphone and camera. "The Left" never had time to "create" him or anything else, nor would they have had any idea that he would be the one they wanted to groom as a mouthpiece. He is a self-made commentator.

As soon as Trump's are.

Old 03-31-2018, 09:27 AM

37,167 posts, read 19,174,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Conservatives are hypocrites.
With memories shorter than their gun barrels.

Old 03-31-2018, 09:29 AM

20,702 posts, read 12,525,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
I enjoy watching her show. Maybe the NRA can be her new sponsor. I don't think I use products from any of those sponsors. On second thought I am sitting in an office depot desk chair. I am typing on an office depot purchased computer. Maybe they will rethink that decision.

She is being a lady as she always is. It is not right that she is being bullied. First they take the guns; then they take freedom of speech. Following close behind that is communism or a dictatorship.

It is really childish not to forgive others.
She isn't being bullied, she was the bully!!! Now she is going on vacation!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies