Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-16-2018, 08:57 PM

417 posts, read 191,575 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post

I never thought the left would be this absurdly gullible. Ah well... damaged brain cells can do that I suppose.

Can a genius tell us why the heck Stormy Daniels showed up at the court?

She got paid off and 12 years later she is breaking any contract she signed. If true, we know she instigated having sex with Trump even though "she didn't want to". Wait, what? That alone is a contradiction, because we know damn well she was seeing dollar signs. She earned her living having sex on camera, so it was just another "job" for her.

Who is paying her off now?

What is her end game?

Something is REALLY shady with this woman and her bombastic lawyer.

They are completely ignoring the rule of law and interpreting laws to make it appear legal. They are heading down a rabbit hole. These are third world tactics to breech a persons home with guns drawn in the middle of the night. Unconstitutional no knock warrants are used for mob bosses and gang members, not lawyers. We are witnessing how a Gestapo-like regime begins.

The deep state doesn't want their precious power taken away.

Again, I ask. WTF does it matter?

Clinton lied under oath about having sex in the oval office. He wasn't impeached for having sex.

SO, again, WTF does it matter?

When did the left become the bedroom police?

Please let me know when Trump lied under oath.

Should I hold my breath while I wait?

Please do. (Sorry, couldn't resist)

Old 04-16-2018, 08:57 PM

1,239 posts, read 512,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Here is Hannity's official statement from his website along with an audio clip. I didn't listen to the clip
https://www.hannity.com/media-room/s...ge-kimba-wood/

CLOSE THREAD
LOL, threads don't get closed just because someone denies something.
Cohen said he is, Hannity said he isn't. All they did was create a question that needs an answer. Hannity waived any right to privilege since he claimed he isn't a client, so we're going to get to see exactly what their interaction was.
I'm looking forward to finding out, and anticipate some vigorous discussion will be had about the topic here.

Old 04-16-2018, 08:58 PM
TKO

4,153 posts, read 4,286,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
Precisely.

Seems like Fox has yet another debacle on their hands.

Man if I were Chris Wallace or Shep Smith- I’d be walking away from that partisan turd of a propaganda machine.
And just for giggles, suppose he actually wasn't a client. Why did the president's lawyer finger him as one, incorrectly, knowing full well how badly it was going to reflect on him?

Those are your two choices.

Old 04-16-2018, 08:59 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,247,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKO View Post
And just for giggles, suppose he actually wasn't a client. Why did the president's lawyer finger him as one, incorrectly, knowing full well how badly it was going to reflect on him?

That's the kind of thinking Hannity doesn't tell his followers to think.

Old 04-16-2018, 09:01 PM

37,282 posts, read 19,276,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Here is Hannity's official statement from his website along with an audio clip. I didn't listen to the clip
https://www.hannity.com/media-room/s...ge-kimba-wood/

CLOSE THREAD
The problem is, nobody believes a word he says. Why should he suddenly decide to tell the truth?

Old 04-16-2018, 09:02 PM

7,448 posts, read 2,842,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKO View Post

Some sort of three dimensional poker strategy us mere mortals cannot begin to comprehend.

Old 04-16-2018, 09:03 PM

4,627 posts, read 3,406,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
How can you blame liberals for any of this.

Cohen declared Hannity as a client.

Are you all saying Cohen is lying?

And as for Stephanopoulos not delcaring a conflict, He left the Clinton administration in 1996 and hasn't been associated with them since. That's some 23 years for those of you struggling with math.

Today -- Cohen declared Hannity was a client -- suggests currently -- and Hannity has been reporting for the last two weeks about Cohen.

Hannity has been defending Cohen -- not reporting on the story.

It's not the same at all
And I'd add that it is widely known that Stephanopoulos worked for the Clinton Administration. Anyone paying attention to politics is well aware of this fact....

Old 04-16-2018, 09:04 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,079,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post

I never thought the left would be this absurdly gullible. Ah well... damaged brain cells can do that I suppose.

Can a genius tell us why the heck Stormy Daniels showed up at the court?

She got paid off and 12 years later she is breaking any contract she signed. If true, we know she instigated having sex with Trump even though "she didn't want to". Wait, what? That alone is a contradiction, because we know damn well she was seeing dollar signs. She earned her living having sex on camera, so it was just another "job" for her.

Who is paying her off now?

What is her end game?

Something is REALLY shady with this woman and her bombastic lawyer.

They are completely ignoring the rule of law and interpreting laws to make it appear legal. They are heading down a rabbit hole. These are third world tactics to breech a persons home with guns drawn in the middle of the night. Unconstitutional no knock warrants are used for mob bosses and gang members, not lawyers. We are witnessing how a Gestapo-like regime begins.

The deep state doesn't want their precious power taken away.

Again, I ask. WTF does it matter?

Clinton lied under oath about having sex in the oval office. He wasn't impeached for having sex.

SO, again, WTF does it matter?

When did the left become the bedroom police?

Please let me know when Trump lied under oath.

Should I hold my breath while I wait?
Well your rant has nothing to do with the topic of this thread...but okay...

How do you explain Cohen not wanting to reveal Hannity as a client and then revealing Hannity as a client?

The liberal media didn't make this up. Are you saying it never happened?

What are you saying and how is your rant relevant to the facts -- Cohen thinks Hannity is a client.

Old 04-16-2018, 09:05 PM

37,282 posts, read 19,276,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Oh-- is Trump and Hannity going to turn on Cohen -- not a good idea -- he has records, notes, tapes.........
If Hannity is telling the truth, then Cohen walked into a federal courtroom today and lied through his teeth about Hannity being a client. There are a number of things wrong with that picture, mainly, there was no reason to pick out Hannity if he wasn't a client, and judges frown on being lied to.

Hannity is hiding something.

Old 04-16-2018, 09:06 PM

7,448 posts, read 2,842,318 times
The truth will out
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies