Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-09-2018, 09:47 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,903,112 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LGR_NYR View Post
He did realize that. Both he and Hannity agreed this was set in motion by muller looking for this type of outcome.

Last week Daniel's lawyer said something big was coming this week. Clearly, he is in contact with someone on Muller's team that's leaking information to him.
So you believe Daniel's attorney somehow knew this was coming--
Yet you don't think Roger Stone had advance warning about WikiLeaks and the DNC info dump?

Avenatti was talking about HIS release of info about the man who was supposed to have threatened Daniels in Las Vegas
Avenatti's ploy has been totally upstaged by this move by the Southern District
This takes a nice flea-flicker play and moves a very strategic move against Trump (and others in his campaign/cabal) who worked with Cohen during the campaign and in the Trump organization...and could be subjects of investigation or the more ubiquitous "targets"...

Now it is in a court that Trump can't issue a Federal pardon for convictions...
Including Cohen...
The lump of coal might become a diamond yet...

Old 04-09-2018, 09:47 PM

3,614 posts, read 1,738,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Jedd View Post
Trump can't fire Muller, only the Attorney General Sessions can fire Muller. Since he is has recused himself for the Russia investigation, it is in the hands of Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, and then only under these guidelines:

The Special Counsel may be disciplined or removed from office only by the personal action of the Attorney General. The Attorney General may remove a Special Counsel for misconduct, dereliction of duty, incapacity, conflict of interest, or for other good cause, including violation of Departmental policies. The Attorney General shall inform the Special Counsel in writing of the specific reason for his or her removal.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/28/600.7

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.8ff85353085f
I was being sarcastic. I wouldn't put it past Trump to try though.

Old 04-09-2018, 09:48 PM

3,519 posts, read 2,823,949 times
Quote:
He did realize that. Both he and Hannity agreed this was set in motion by muller looking for this type of outcome.

Last week Daniel's lawyer said something big was coming this week. Clearly, he is in contact with someone on Muller's team that's leaking information to him.
No, I saw Michael Avenatti in an interview and he said his news that he dangled over the weekend was that tomorrow they were going to release a sketch of the person that confronted Daniels in the parking lot threatening her to forget about Trump back in 2009. Seems like he got a lot more than even he thought he'd have this week.

Old 04-09-2018, 09:49 PM

6,046 posts, read 4,820,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
Do you really care about the Constitution and the rule of law?
Do you care that Facebook allowed and abetted companies like Cambridge Analytica to steal your personal info and that of millions of other Americans to use when designing campaign material supporting Trump w/o their knowledge?
Do you care if Trump IS guilty of any of these crimes--large or small???
Cause I don't think you do...
I think you are only intent on protecting Trump, guilty or not, and trying your best to sow seeds of doubt about the legal process...

Michael Cohen--assistant NATIONAL campaign finance director for the RNC in 2016
The RNC consulting company raided by the FBI in Maryland in May of 2017 for campaign finance irregularities was working with Cambridge Analytica
https://medium.com/@yewtree2/the-tra...mp-10dbd740d0a

There are more stories about their ties to CA/Mercer/Bannon
The RNC was guilty as Al Capone of illegal financing/money laundering and other criminal acts I imagine
So going after Cohen today is just a way of tieing up all that investigation at Strategic Campaign Group together w/CA and Cohen and the RNC
In short, Mueller got the Trump money (bag) man today.

Old 04-09-2018, 09:50 PM

Quote:
So putting innocent people in prison to die is a person of integrity, honesty, and intelligence in your eyes. Which is what Muller did on several occasions. I didn't think I could think less of you. But, I do.
Wait--
You were all ready for Trump to pass death sentences on the FBI personnel before
What is this about--
Makes no sense...
Stay ON TOPIC....

3,519 posts, read 2,823,949 times
Quote:
I was being sarcastic. I wouldn't put it past Trump to try though.
Yep, I think he is really looking for someone on his deep legal team to explain to him why he can't fire Muller and why a simple slander campaign against Muller won't work.

1,748 posts, read 2,480,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by It'sAutomatic View Post
This is so wrong. A president being investigated for possible illegal movement of campaign funds? Why does the FBI hate democracy? And why don't they arrest Hillary?
Seriously? You have it all wrong. The FBI is trying to keep our democracy.

Last edited by honeyinhouston; 04-09-2018 at 09:53 PM.. Reason: Add

20,757 posts, read 8,594,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post

"That's a very fraught and extraordinary move that requires multiple levels of authorization within the Department of Justice," he wrote, adding that federal agents "are only supposed to raid a law firm if less intrusive measures won't work."
Well they illegally obtained FISA warrants so might be the same evil crew. They are working as fast as they can because they know there is evidence that incriminates them in the thousands of docs they are stalling on giving to the Congressionnal committees, even risking contempt of Congress.

I really wanna know what's in those docs. The Strzok and Page docs were as incriminating as hell so this new batch must be far worse. Let's see who takes early retirement... Loretta Lynch was giving her alibi to Lester Holt, CYA time.

Old 04-09-2018, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Shilling for Trump? It only appears that way because CNN and MSNBC won't have him on anymore because he is reporting the letter of the law accurately and not spinning it the way CNN and MSNBC likes. He knows he is guilty yet everything he has said so far is logical, on point and doesn't point any type of wrongdoing let alone guilt.
Dershowitz ignores law that doesn't fit his narrative--like good attorneys are trained to do...

Old 04-09-2018, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Well they illegally obtained FISA warrants so might be the same evil crew. They are working as fast as they can because they know there is evidence that incriminates them in the thousands of docs they are stalling on giving to the Congressionnal committees, even risking contempt of Congress.

I really wanna know what's in those docs. The Strzok and Page docs were as incriminating as hell so this new batch must be far worse. Let's see who takes early retirement... Loretta Lynch was giving her alibi to Lester Holt, CYA time.
Back on the FISA warrants???
Nothing better than that routine criticism???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies