Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2018, 05:21 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
Oh, please. Trump mounts smearing campaigns against everybody he can think of. Hannity is Trump’s water boy.
What's good for the goose . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
One is a Rhodes Scholar. One barely made it out of high school.
Conservatives do not see any difference between the two. They will insist the high school graduate knows more than the Rhodes Scholar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Let me get this straight.
Hannity, a "conservative," rails against government handouts and welfare.
But lookie here, Hannity's got his hand out milking HUD for subsidies and assistance for his real estate investments.
And now, when he makes a profit, he'll make even more money due to the Trump tax cuts.
So the Trump cult hero has been bilking the taxpayer all along.

Hannity's been exposed: he's a big swamp creature. His new portrait is here.
And, guess what? Good ole Ben Carson is right there to help him out! I'll wager that Hannity praises Carson all the time.

The swamp couldn't be any dirtier than it is right now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2018, 05:22 AM

5,051 posts, read 3,581,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
Crooked Sean. The man is just a puppet for Trump. He needs to go to jail. Wonder what else is going to shake out ?
Making money on foreclosed properties by day while railing against the Democrats by night, all-the-while not revealing his (massive) conflicts of interest in the Michael Cohen search warrant/seizure or his own Ben Carson interview.

Sean is not a Journalist but a paid propagandist.

Old 04-23-2018, 05:28 AM

22,768 posts, read 30,737,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
a private citizen who is taking advantage of various laws around the country
and also advocating for or against them on TV

Old 04-23-2018, 05:44 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,756,288 times
I guess you guys are never going to just give it up!!!! There is nothing here to even discuss: like him or not and many do not, he has done nothing illegal. Let me add, he is not my favorite person and I rarely watch him anymore, but he isn't going anything anyone else wouldn't do if they had the chance.

Old 04-23-2018, 05:50 AM

51,654 posts, read 25,828,130 times
Hannity has been flogging lies and bogus conspiracy theories for years.

However until recently, most just shrugged and hoped there are enough sane people to outnumber the idiots who buy into his BS.

This appears to be changing.

I suspect we will see more stories like the one about how Hannity rants on air about those on the dole but behind the scenes uses shell companies to shield real investments relying on HUD subsidies.

Or how he interviewed Cohen over and over without revealing that he and Cohen are in cahoots.

I suspect we will see more people suing Fox News over the lies Hannity flogs.

Seth Rich's family is suing Fox News for flogging his baseless conspiracy tale about Rich's 2016 death.

Old 04-23-2018, 05:50 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
I guess you guys are never going to just give it up!!!! There is nothing here to even discuss: like him or not and many do not, he has done nothing illegal. Let me add, he is not my favorite person and I rarely watch him anymore, but he isn't going anything anyone else wouldn't do if they had the chance.
I don't see the argument as him doing anything illegal, rather it's his dishonesty and deceitfulness that is the issue. How do you trust someone that regularly refuses to disclose his conflicts of interests he reports on?

Old 04-23-2018, 07:09 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,459,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
still doing all you can to smear a private citizen who is taking advantage of various laws around the country, and doing so legally.

seems to me that is being slimy not what hannity is doing.
The same could be said for any lobbyist.

Old 04-23-2018, 08:49 AM

7,520 posts, read 2,810,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
Rachel Maddow has a Bachelor’s Degree in Public Policy from Stanford University and she earned a PhD from Oxford University, UK.

So, she can read, she can write and she can do research. Many journalists wished they had her Education. She’s more than qualified to be a journalist. She’s written columns for the Washington Post.

Sean Hannity attended 3 universities and he never finished a degree. Oh wait, he got an honorary degree from Liberty University which means he carried buckets of feces for Jerry Falwell since Hannity was raised a Roman Catholic. What a guy.

You’re comparing apples to oranges.
Whoop de do. Good for her on her education as that is always a good thing. But she is still a partisan hack with a show just like Hannity's.

Old 04-23-2018, 08:54 AM

7,271 posts, read 4,214,344 times
Who TF cares.

Old 04-23-2018, 08:55 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,016,029 times
What's really great is that none of the yapping on here will do anything to or for anyone's career. Hannity is a talking head who's net worth dwarfs all of his detractors on here combined and then some. Jealousy maybe?

I'm glad there's a place for the deranged progressives/liberals to vent though as it will lower the chance of them going out and breaking windows,destroying cars and looting/rioting to force their views...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies