Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-04-2018, 03:36 PM

24,201 posts, read 19,224,183 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellopity View Post
Rudy literally told the Washington Post that his comments on Hannity were cleared by Trump. This is truly the blind leading the blind. Pathetic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomparent View Post
For real?
yep, this was already posted upthread. Of course that was yesterday, before he got at least semi thrown under the bus. But then again, not fired, at least not yet.

http://twitter.com/costareports/stat...83505033342977
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2018, 03:36 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,765,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
I love how someone's success in one area suddenly makes them the master of everything.

Giuliani may have been a great mayor for the city AT THAT TIME. good for him -- job well done.

How that translates to being a good lawyer for Trump in this mess I'm not sure. They don't seem to be related to me at all.

Also-- I hate to say this -- but as some people get older, things change...their minds, their abilities, their inability to process information. It happens.

And both these things apply for me with Trump.

Trump may be able to finance the redevelopment of a project and have it make money....but does that equate into having an understanding of Middle Eastern politics or the impact of tariffs and trade agreements.....maybe not.
Guilliani made his real money on the speaker’s circuit talking about what a great mayor he was.

Old 05-04-2018, 03:39 PM

24,201 posts, read 19,224,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Guilliani made his real money on the speaker’s circuit talking about what a great mayor he was.
As Joe Biden put it, "a noun, a verb, and 9/11"

Old 05-04-2018, 04:32 PM

57,316 posts, read 26,236,916 times
Strangely this is SOP for the Trump administration we have seen it recently with Nikki Haley.
He was spewing his opinion for 24 hours on any network that would have him on and 2 days later they corrected him.

When is Giuliani's internship up.

Old 05-04-2018, 05:16 PM

1,071 posts, read 1,288,896 times
If this were a singular screw up, Trump and Giuliani would have to figure how to tap dance their way out of the situation.

But Trump produces so many lies, contradictions and conflicts, he's got the Cirque De Soleil going on 24/7 with the reincarnation of Ringling Brothers Barnum and Bailey going at the same time. Still not enough.

Trying to cover for a Trump lie is like putting a band aid on an arterial bleed. You know it's gonna come gushing out again anytime soon.

Old 05-05-2018, 09:57 AM

18,759 posts, read 11,802,578 times
But Giuliani just did a tiny tiny bit of PR spin work. I'm waiting for Trump to say Giuliani who like he did with Felix Sater while under oath. Cohen who? You mean the fixer that did just a tiny tiny bit of legal work for Trump. It's just a pattern with Trump. Use them up and spit them out. Next.

Old 05-05-2018, 01:29 PM

46,968 posts, read 26,011,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollyblythe View Post
If this were a singular screw up, Trump and Giuliani would have to figure how to tap dance their way out of the situation.

But Trump produces so many lies, contradictions and conflicts, he's got the Cirque De Soleil going on 24/7 with the reincarnation of Ringling Brothers Barnum and Bailey going at the same time. Still not enough.

Trying to cover for a Trump lie is like putting a band aid on an arterial bleed. You know it's gonna come gushing out again anytime soon.
Thing is, it works for him. His core supporters don't care. All they see is that people who they've been coached to see as the enemy - the press, the gays, the liberals - are upset. That's a win in their book.

Old 05-05-2018, 05:11 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,438,740 times
Trump hadn't had time to write his script yet I guess so Rudy winged it he wad so silly anxious to get on TV. Just another quasimoto, I igor, to a madman.

Old 05-05-2018, 05:41 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,446,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Thing is, it works for him. His core supporters don't care. All they see is that people who they've been coached to see as the enemy - the press, the gays, the liberals - are upset. That's a win in their book.
Too funny.

I guess you see yourself as someone who is able to watch whatever news program you watch and form rational conclusions/opinions about what you have seen but the millions of us who didn't vote your way are unable to do the same.

Are you for real?

You have always seemed like a relatively rational person even though I may not agree with your political positions.

You really believe that half of all American voters are brainwashed..........coached as you call it?

Do you have any idea how arrogant this makes you sound?

Old 05-05-2018, 05:50 PM

7,184 posts, read 4,770,186 times
Good luck getting Trump’s “facts” straight especially with Guiliani showing signs of senility and dementia.

What a web of lies. And the Trumplings are totally oblivious.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies