Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2018, 08:11 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,446,248 times

Advertisements

[quote=loves2read;51811694]Malignant. Narcissist. In. Chief.[/QUOTE

Are you a psychiatrist?

What qualifies you to make this diagnosis?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2018, 08:36 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,895,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUNNDFRNT View Post
Are you saying that Rudy made that up? It is reasonable to assume that Rudy knew that trumps stance was that he knew nothing of the payment. It was a national story, he is supposedly a friend, so we can conclude that Rudy knew this much, even if he hadn't spoken to trump since he got hired. So where did the Trump paid cohen back story come from, Rudy would have had to imagine it from thin air then blatantly and knowingly lied on live TV. There really is no other alternative
Dude---you can't conclude "anything" that Trump puts out is really true--in the factual sense...
Trump doesn't deal with facts very reliably...
And what attorney of any credibility goes on NATIONAL television and gives out a story that does not come from his client???

Trump told Rudy he did know about it "in general" or maybe he told Rudy that Cohen told him everything...
But whatever he told Rudy to say was stupid--
It backfired on both of them and Rudy tried to make it better the next day but actually made it worse--
So Trump dumped Rudy under the bus by claiming Rudy didn't know what he was saying--
THAT wasn't the truth--Rudy said what Trump wanted him to--they were just both stupid about what they chose to tell...

But the truth is that TRUMP controls all in his sphere
He played Rudy with a portion of the truth just like he plays everyone else
Rudy maybe elaborated like HE does because he loves the limelight and being the center of authority
But Trump DID know about it
Trump is so anal-retentive people don't do anything related to HIS business unless Trump knows
He might lie about it and say he doesn't or admit to only a part of it---but he knows
People get fired if Trump DOESN'T know---remember Tillerson--
Trump didn't know Tillerson--didn't know how hard to control he would be--Tillerson lasted longer than I thought when he was hired...

Do you not remember the letter Trump "wrote"/dictated on AirForce One to frame the meeting at Trump Tower as some simple discussion about adoptions???
Trump was the blocked number Don Jr called during that meeting
Trump KNEW exactly what took place, what was promised on both sides, who was supposed to do what...
And of course what did he do--
He lied about his knowledge, lied about his son's and SIL's knowledge, lied about the purpose--
And then threw everyone under the bus when it didn't work out like he wanted/needed his coverup to do

Trump has lied about his life and actions, words and deeds since he had a public presence--
He claimed he was the greatest high school baseball player of his era---FALSE
He claimed he was a great student--really FALSE--and he has NO degree from Wharton School of Business
He lied his way onto the Forbes' list to leverage that sign of success with his banking lenders...

He has been a liar all his life--
And he has learned to profit from it
Why would he change when it won him the presidency???

Old 05-05-2018, 08:48 PM

46,968 posts, read 26,011,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
Too funny.
Glad I could put a smile on your face, there's too little cheer in this world.

Quote:
I guess you see yourself as someone who is able to watch whatever news program you watch and form rational conclusions/opinions about what you have seen but the millions of us who didn't vote your way are unable to do the same.
FWIW, I don't watch televised US news. It's pretty much the worst source of information in the world.

Quote:
You really believe that half of all American voters are brainwashed..........coached as you call it?
I did say "core". A bunch of Trump voters got caught up in the hope of a fast, drastic change for the better. It happens, on both sides. The die-hards, though... Just looking at the Daniels brouhaha, they have seen how many times the story has changed. If they're honest with themselves, they must know they're being lied to. And yet they keep rationalizing. It's pure us-vs-them at this point. (If there's another rationale for their behavior, I am quite willing to learn what it is.)

Quote:
Do you have any idea how arrogant this makes you sound?
Meh. I am comfortable with that.

Old 05-05-2018, 08:49 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,446,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
Dude---you can't conclude "anything" that Trump puts out is really true--in the factual sense...
Trump doesn't deal with facts very reliably...
And what attorney of any credibility goes on NATIONAL television and gives out a story that does not come from his client???

Trump told Rudy he did know about it "in general" or maybe he told Rudy that Cohen told him everything...
But whatever he told Rudy to say was stupid--
It backfired on both of them and Rudy tried to make it better the next day but actually made it worse--
So Trump dumped Rudy under the bus by claiming Rudy didn't know what he was saying--
THAT wasn't the truth--Rudy said what Trump wanted him to--they were just both stupid about what they chose to tell...

But the truth is that TRUMP controls all in his sphere
He played Rudy with a portion of the truth just like he plays everyone else
Rudy maybe elaborated like HE does because he loves the limelight and being the center of authority
But Trump DID know about it
Trump is so anal-retentive people don't do anything related to HIS business unless Trump knows
He might lie about it and say he doesn't or admit to only a part of it---but he knows
People get fired if Trump DOESN'T know---remember Tillerson--
Trump didn't know Tillerson--didn't know how hard to control he would be--Tillerson lasted longer than I thought when he was hired...

Do you not remember the letter Trump "wrote"/dictated on AirForce One to frame the meeting at Trump Tower as some simple discussion about adoptions???
Trump was the blocked number Don Jr called during that meeting
Trump KNEW exactly what took place, what was promised on both sides, who was supposed to do what...
And of course what did he do--
He lied about his knowledge, lied about his son's and SIL's knowledge, lied about the purpose--
And then threw everyone under the bus when it didn't work out like he wanted/needed his coverup to do

Trump has lied about his life and actions, words and deeds since he had a public presence--
He claimed he was the greatest high school baseball player of his era---FALSE
He claimed he was a great student--really FALSE--and he has NO degree from Wharton School of Business
He lied his way onto the Forbes' list to leverage that sign of success with his banking lenders...

He has been a liar all his life--
And he has learned to profit from it
Why would he change when it won him the presidency???
Like I said before you are wasting your time here and should be writing fiction.

Old 05-05-2018, 09:10 PM

33,315 posts, read 12,546,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirl64 View Post
I can't speak for Dane, but I don't think of all people who voted for Trump as "core supporters." I know people who voted for him who are quite capable of disagreeing with him. I don't agree with their vote, but they are not disturbing. The scary people are the ones who blindly embrace every single thing he says and does, even if it is in direct opposition to what they found acceptable before he was elected. That IS disturbing, and there are quite a few people on here who are quite open about the fact that they love anything that upsets people they consider their enemies only because it upsets them, and for no other reason.
I think with some people it's not a contempt for people who disagree with them, it's a contempt for anyone who would vote for Hillary. Not because she's a woman, but because of who she is specifically.

Old 05-05-2018, 09:14 PM

11,904 posts, read 5,592,795 times
Quote:
Your posts are always full of vitriol.

Not sure how you see yourself as morally superior to someone who is arrogant.

Your posts literally drip with hatred most of the time.
Congratulations. Given some of your recent comments, both here and in other discussions, you have rendered me utterly speechless, other than to say that I bow to your virtuosity at locating specks.

Old 05-05-2018, 09:25 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,854,718 times
Quote:
Like I said before you are wasting your time here and should be writing fiction.
Oh, yeah, it is really "fiction" that Trump lies more than any human on the planet. How you can ignore and defend those lies is amazing. Anyone with half a brain can see how often he lies, and they are getting bigger all the time.

Old 05-05-2018, 09:33 PM

6,611 posts, read 3,677,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...raight-n871391

In other words, "Hey Rudy, here's the bottom of the bus I'd like to introduce you to"

If this were fiction, it would be dismissed as too implausible. Welcome to the Trump Administration, ladies and gentlemen.
Sure, he'd better "get his facts straight".. I would like to have heard the conversation the big T. had with him after his having disclosed what he had.

Old 05-05-2018, 09:37 PM

10,780 posts, read 4,353,901 times
Nearly everything the network mainstream media ever writes about Trump is a lie or an exaggeration.

Old 05-05-2018, 09:39 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,895,840 times
I just keep adding names to my ignore list...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies