Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Please select one
I am a Christian. I support separating children from their parents at the border 69 20.29%
I am a Christian. I do not support separating children from their parents at the border 80 23.53%
I am not a Christian. I support separating children from their parents at the border 59 17.35%
I am not a Christian. I do not support separating children from their parents at the border 132 38.82%
Voters: 340. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2018, 08:09 AM

28,969 posts, read 30,320,598 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
So the ones torn away from their parents, crying out mama or papa are just character actors, I suppose?
of course a little one is going to cry for their parents, when their parents are being processed....whataya think?

Good Lord, why don't you carry on for your own people's children here in the states, citizens, that are being abused, hit, killed, shot, sold for drug money, every single day??????? Your allowing the media to do your thinking for you. Cry for them...why don't you? They need you....these kids at the border are being WELL taken care of....

Old 06-19-2018, 08:11 AM

10,800 posts, read 3,604,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slackercruster View Post
It is the proper policy to separate children from illegal criminals entering our country.

The despicable dems pretend they care about children trying to save one illegal, while they murder millions of babies our own. What POS.
The USA is the ONLY country in the world, the whole world, that does this.

'Murica exceptionalism at its finest. Be proud.

3,841 posts, read 1,984,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
Excuse me? We are talking about starting these kids on a career path. I have been in touch with Pelosi's office and they assure me she is on board. I shouldn't say this, but her office has told me that she must pretend to be offended by Trump, but really once she is Speaker again, she plans to implement a plan similar to what I described.
Career path to help YOU make money lol... no education? Are you paying for your new 8 year old employees education and housing? Is Pelosi? How can you be putting them on a career path when they are spending their childhood working like slaves for you? So their career path can never go further than gardening or cleaning? amazing that you are so appauled at what Trump is doing and you (and Pelosi) are for CHILD SLAVERY lol, I mean essentially thats what it is. Would these young children have a choice to stop working for you? If not, SLAVERY. ... Good grief.

3,105 posts, read 3,839,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
Thanks for the reminder about all of those who immigrated to this country to take advantage of all it has to offer who now want to pull the ladder up behind them.

There has never been a ladder for illegal immigrants (what we're discussing).

You're obviously trying to confuse the issue of LEGAL immigration. Shame on you.

15,652 posts, read 10,417,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
I do not support the using the bible to justify it. Use civil law or not but dont drag God into it.
agree. +1

Old 06-19-2018, 08:12 AM

10,536 posts, read 6,179,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacobo1 View Post
Its very simple. Are the laws being followed or are they not? You don't get to say rules don't apply just because of your feels. I would prefer the laws were changed so the whole family was deported. Come here legally or don't come at all. It is really pretty simple.

That's not the question. I'm asking if, as Christians, people agree with Jeff and Sarah.

Old 06-19-2018, 08:13 AM

10,800 posts, read 3,604,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado^ View Post
Don't forget child sex trafficking. They also make for good mules to smuggle drugs across the border.

...just doing jobs Americans wont!
Oh yes, those children crying out for their mamas and papas as they are ripped from the parents are victims of "sex trafficking".

Start thinking before typing.

Old 06-19-2018, 08:14 AM

Quote:
I've shown proof you are wrong, including a report from the Bush Institute, which uses data from the USA government itself. Now, you made your assertion about the cost, please provide the back up.

https://www.fairus.org/press-release...n-us-taxpayers

Old 06-19-2018, 08:14 AM

977 posts, read 569,214 times
Are we supposed to throw the kids in jail with their parents? Are we supposed to just let people who try to enter the country illegally go free simply because they have kids? We don't do that for any other lawbreakers; we separate kids from their parents all the time when the parents break laws and go to jail. Why is it different in this case?

Of course, using the Bible to justify it, well that's just ridiculous and unnecessary.

Old 06-19-2018, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Oh yes, those children crying out for their mamas and papas as they are ripped from the parents are victims of "sex trafficking".

Start thinking before typing.

Speaking of thinking before you type, perhaps you could quote where I said they were?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies