Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2018, 08:15 AM

10,275 posts, read 10,343,474 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
I have to question the entire article then..... Why would the NY Times, do a 180 from the denial, if it isn't going to be devastating to the narrative they have driven hard for the last year?
What "narrative"? This article specifically details how the FBI employed a double standard in revealing the Hillary investigation (which found nothing) while keeping the Trump investigation quiet (which found a ton)?

If the FBI had released the Trump collusion evidence, we likely wouldn't have had the present Trump Nightmare. I have a VERY hard time believing that Hannity is pushing an agenda of "Deep State worked against Hillary and sought to have Trump as President", which is basically the summation of the NY Times article.

Old 05-17-2018, 08:16 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
pretty much sums it all up.
They don't know who Sara Carter is or what she has reported, yet they know the NY Times didn't confirm what she has reported about for the last year.
Wrapping fantasy around reality, has become a full time job for the limpwristed loony liberal snowflakes.
It might be up there with the early morning of Nov. 9th 2016.

Old 05-17-2018, 08:17 AM

You can tell that no Trump cultist on the thread has actually read the article.

Here is an EXACT QUOTE from the very beginning of the article:

"The facts, had they surfaced, might have devastated the Trump campaign: Mr. Trump’s future national security adviser was under investigation, as was his campaign chairman. One adviser appeared to have Russian intelligence contacts. Another was suspected of being a Russian agent himself.

In the Clinton case, Mr. Comey has said he erred on the side of transparency. But in the face of questions from Congress about the Trump campaign, the F.B.I. declined to tip its hand."

Old 05-17-2018, 08:19 AM

Quote:
They don't know who Sara Carter is or what she has reported, yet they know the NY Times didn't confirm what she has reported about for the last year.
Ok, then, help us out.

Who is Sara Carter, why should we care, and when did she confirm that Trump was under criminal investigation prior to the election and the FBI covered it up, while publicly releasing the Clinton exoneration? That's the general theme of the article.

Old 05-17-2018, 08:25 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,656,546 times
[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
You can tell that no Trump cultist on the thread has actually read the article.

Here is an EXACT QUOTE from the very beginning of the article:

"The facts, had they surfaced, might have devastated the Trump campaign: Mr. Trump’s future national security adviser was under investigation, as was his campaign chairman. One adviser appeared to have Russian intelligence contacts. Another was suspected of being a Russian agent himself.
Speculation.

Quote:
In the Clinton case, Mr. Comey has said he erred on the side of transparency. But in the face of questions from Congress about the Trump campaign, the F.B.I. declined to tip its hand."
Comey couldn't tip his hand. It was to deep in entrapment and criminal conspiracy. He would be exposing himself in criminal activity he was trying to keep secret.

Old 05-17-2018, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Ok, then, help us out.

Who is Sara Carter, why should we care, and when did she confirm that Trump was under criminal investigation prior to the election and the FBI covered it up, while publicly releasing the Clinton exoneration? That's the general theme of the article.

Come on!

Your are arguing without all the evidence. You refuse to even see the evidence, by admitting you have never watched Hannity and don't even know who Sara Carter is. That isn't me. That is on you.

Take 6 minutes of your busy day and educate yourself, before you want to debate something, you admit you don't know about and refuse to see the evidence.
Watch 6 minutes of misery!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQBizaiddv4

Old 05-17-2018, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Your are arguing without all the evidence. You refuse to even see the evidence, by admitting you have never watched Hannity and don't even know who Sara Carter is. That isn't me. That is on you.
Of course I don't watch Hannity. I would rather give myself a root canal.

And yes, it's 1000% on me. I won't waste time watching a lying Russian troll and Trump cultist engaging in bizarre fantasies, trying to dupe the dumbest and most gullible.

Now what does any of this have to do with the thread topic?

Old 05-17-2018, 08:30 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,114,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
That's exactly what's going on. The corruption of the Obama administration is finally being exposed and the NYT is trying to soft-pedal their crimes against the country.
Link? Evidence? Writing on the bathroom wall? Anything?

Old 05-17-2018, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Speculation.
What "speculation"? That is an EXACT QUOTE from the article.

If the article is a "lie" then why does this thread exist?
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Comey couldn't tip his hand. It was to deep in entrapment and criminal conspiracy. He would be exposing himself in criminal activity he was trying to keep secret.
Comey sought to elect Trump and harm Clinton because "he would be exposing himself in criminal activity" otherwise? Huh?

Old 05-17-2018, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Of course I don't watch Hannity. I would rather give myself a root canal.

And yes, it's 1000% on me. I won't waste time watching a lying Russian troll and Trump cultist engaging in bizarre fantasies, trying to dupe the dumbest and most gullible.

Now what does any of this have to do with the thread topic?
What are you here to argue and debate? You certainly are not here to inquiry, or have an educated dialog.
You admitted you don't know and are very clear you don't want to know.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies