Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2018, 02:41 PM

33,315 posts, read 12,551,747 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattie Jo View Post
You are so right. I had a friend who likes him because he is going to give her $100 more a year in taxes.
Don't you mean give her a $100 larger refund, or require her to pay $100 less?

It doesn't make sense that someone would be happy being given $100 more per year in taxes to pay.

"Had a friend". Had, not have .

Is this woman now an ex-friend because she is a Trump supporter?

Old 05-29-2018, 02:48 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,678,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post

When you create a thread to make accusations it's up to you to provide the proof of what you say. It is not up to everyone else to try to track it down.

I agree with you but on the same hand if you are going to participate then you need to read the said proof ,many don't.

Old 05-29-2018, 02:50 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,466,280 times
Trump all but calls his base the most gullible Americans!

At last! Something Trump and I can agree on ...

Old 05-29-2018, 02:52 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,678,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
Trump all but calls his base the most gullible Americans!

At last! Something Trump and I can agree on ...
..........I don't know if that is the word I would use but it will do for now.

Old 05-30-2018, 02:55 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,478,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacobo1 View Post
Do you fact check your fake news? Its just as bad.
Nothing is as bad as what you`re watching.

read:STUDY: Watching Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All - Business Insider

Old 05-30-2018, 03:23 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,547,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shokwaverider View Post
Trump told a reporter point blank why he lies so much and runs down the media.

He says because he knows if he talks enough and discredits enough (Muller too) that the majority of his base will believe him, and not the truth.

I have to say this, or the Gullible's will accuse me of being a Liberal.

I am a Republican, just not a Gullible one. I and ALL of my educated republican friends see righ through the charade, and are ashamed to call him our president. See you at the Ballot Box.

True Trumpers just believe everything he says, again because they at Gullible.

Don’t need anyone to tell you that just listen to Trump speeches it’s me, me me. And they love him for it.

Old 05-30-2018, 04:36 AM

8,387 posts, read 4,374,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
I noticed something that most Trumpsters seem to have in common. They do not use Google at all. They won`t fact check Trump or FOX news because what they hear makes them happy. Why would they fact check?
But if you state the most obvious, they will nail you to the cross for your facts.

Old 05-30-2018, 05:51 AM

59,138 posts, read 27,349,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shokwaverider View Post
Trump told a reporter point blank why he lies so much and runs down the media.

He says because he knows if he talks enough and discredits enough (Muller too) that the majority of his base will believe him, and not the truth.

I have to say this, or the Gullible's will accuse me of being a Liberal.

I am a Republican, just not a Gullible one. I and ALL of my educated republican friends see righ through the charade, and are ashamed to call him our president. See you at the Ballot Box.

True Trumpers just believe everything he says, again because they at Gullible.

You have been "Grubbered", AGAIN.

You better watch out for our "deplorables" who cling to our religions and guns!

Old 05-30-2018, 05:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
I noticed something that most Trumpsters seem to have in common. They do not use Google at all. They won`t fact check Trump or FOX news because what they hear makes them happy. Why would they fact check?

I noticed something that most liberals seem to have in common. They do not use Google at all. They won`t fact check The NY Times or the WASH Post or any of he alphabet "news" sources even after retraction after retraction, firing people, stating "we have to be right NOT first", etc. because what they hear makes them happy. Why would they fact check?

See how easy this is.

Old 05-30-2018, 05:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadDave View Post
TreeBeard, it's sad to say but you are dead on with this assessment. I've been kicking around long enough to see the whole spin-down - from a once proud nation where we valued such old-fashioned ideas as honesty and integrity and humility, to a nation of self-centered children, who elected an an egotistical loud-mouthed bully, in many cases because they liked him on the Apprentice. I'd say half of the 40% really don't comprehend what they are buying into when they support Donald Trump. The next two years will tell the tale. Trump will either hold onto them and steal their souls - or they will revert to their core values. We will see in 2020.

Point is, this is about values - it has almost nothing to do with politics, at least in any conventional sense.

And hillary is a Saint. Got it!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies