Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2018, 01:35 PM

37,201 posts, read 19,200,869 times

Advertisements

Sounds like troll control to me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2018, 01:38 PM

5,847 posts, read 6,186,733 times
I read an account of this yesterday, and from what it described, there had been an ongoing dispute over these yard debris, specifically that Senator Paul put them in an area adjacent to the property line so as to block Dr. Boucher's view. Dr. Boucher would take it upon himself to remove the debris, and Senator Paul would stack more in their place, something that apparently happened multiple times.

Eventually, the guy lost his temper and went after Senator Paul, something of course, you can't do and I'm certainly not condoning.

Old 06-13-2018, 01:43 PM

15,355 posts, read 12,651,768 times
neighbors fight all the times over dumb stuff

Old 06-13-2018, 01:47 PM

3,573 posts, read 2,882,281 times
From the story I read I'm glad the neighbor tackled him, Paul was being a total passive/agressive jerk. I'm also fine with the neighbor doing some time over it.

Both (should) have learned a lesson from their behavior and actions.

Old 06-13-2018, 01:47 PM

7,520 posts, read 2,809,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Ag 93 View Post
I read an account of this yesterday, and from what it described, there had been an ongoing dispute over these yard debris, specifically that Senator Paul put them in an area adjacent to the property line so as to block Dr. Boucher's view. Dr. Boucher would take it upon himself to remove the debris, and Senator Paul would stack more in their place, something that apparently happened multiple times.

Eventually, the guy lost his temper and went after Senator Paul, something of course, you can't do and I'm certainly not condoning.
So the guy goes on RP's property and removes branches? Blocking his view of what? RP's yard? That's creepy.

Old 06-13-2018, 01:53 PM

2,274 posts, read 1,338,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Ag 93 View Post

I don't condone the violence but based on the story Rand Paul provoked the man and brought this upon himself. Boucher trimmed branches on Paul's tree that had grown over the property line. To retaliate, Paul piled up debris 5 feet high and 10 feet long in an area near the property line, the neighbor objected and removed the debris himself. A few days later, Paul creates a new pile in the exact same area. Boucher hauled it away again and Paul immediately created a new stack of debris. Boucher decides to burn the debris this time and the next day Paul starts blowing leaves from his yard into Boucher's and starts moving sticks from his yard into a new pile in the contested area while Boucher is watching. Boucher claimed he lost his temper and attacked Paul while he was carrying a load of debris to add to the pile.

If I am on this jury, Boucher goes free. If you act like a doosh, you deserve to get treated like one.

Old 06-13-2018, 02:02 PM

8,224 posts, read 3,497,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorman View Post
I don't condone the violence but based on the story Rand Paul provoked the man and brought this upon himself. Boucher trimmed branches on Paul's tree that had grown over the property line. To retaliate, Paul piled up debris 5 feet high and 10 feet long in an area near the property line, the neighbor objected and removed the debris himself. A few days later, Paul creates a new pile in the exact same area. Boucher hauled it away again and Paul immediately created a new stack of debris. Boucher decides to burn the debris this time and the next day Paul starts blowing leaves from his yard into Boucher's and starts moving sticks from his yard into a new pile in the contested area while Boucher is watching. Boucher claimed he lost his temper and attacked Paul while he was carrying a load of debris to add to the pile.

If I am on this jury, Boucher goes free. If you act like a doosh, you deserve to get treated like one.
So trespassing isn't a crime?

Per your words.
To retaliate, Paul piled up debris 5 feet high and 10 feet long in an area near the property line, the neighbor objected and removed the debris himself.

Meaning neighbor crossed into Paul's property...

Old 06-13-2018, 02:03 PM

19,637 posts, read 12,226,539 times
Maybe a stockade fence? I'm sure both could afford one, heck they could share the expense.

Old 06-13-2018, 02:03 PM

7,520 posts, read 2,809,067 times
Don't set foot on other people's property without permission.

Old 06-13-2018, 02:04 PM

1,874 posts, read 818,253 times
There is a simple explanation and I think you all know it: TDS
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies