Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2018, 01:44 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Yeah, talk about INTENT.....
Hillary got what she deserved for acting like she was above the law. She didn't pay a legal price because of corrupt higher ups in the FBI but it certainly hurt her in the election. She blames Comey of course but is she really blaming Comey for not doing a good enough job of covering for her? Her arrogance bit her in the ass in the end.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2018, 05:31 PM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
How to stand your ground in the face of bogus conspiracy tales.

https://twitter.com/RepTedLieu/statu...20808797573120

Old 06-28-2018, 07:58 PM

18,022 posts, read 27,468,060 times
AG Rosenstein lies...

1. Denied ever threatening members of the Intelligence committee staff during January 10th meeting, to get his hands on their emails texts and phone records

2. "I'm not holding any evidence of subpoenaed records. His own letters that he's refusing to turn over are evidence that he's withholding

3. He lied to Congress, he lied to us.

4. IG report where Strzok tried to explain insurance policy text away. "I'm not trying to hide anything." This is a proven lie based on their actions.

5. Leading investigators in Clinton Email and Russia Probe are vehemently anti-Trump, that fact was hidden from Congress by the DOJ.

6. Rosenstein on Strzock's behavior, "inappropriate"...

Inappropriate is one hell of a word. I have a few others in mind.

Look at all of the hats Rosenstein gets to wear here... Witness investigator prosecutor judge and jury, yet he finds no reason to recuse himself.

That's a lie that must be fixed.

Old 06-29-2018, 05:51 AM

59,053 posts, read 27,318,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Hillary got what she deserved for acting like she was above the law. She didn't pay a legal price because of corrupt higher ups in the FBI but it certainly hurt her in the election. She blames Comey of course but is she really blaming Comey for not doing a good enough job of covering for her? Her arrogance bit her in the ass in the end.

"Hillary got what she deserved"

NO, she did NOT. She SHOULD be in JAIL.

Old 06-29-2018, 08:44 AM

7,783 posts, read 6,087,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
A standard piece of right wing internet garbage. Compendium of misdirection and outright lies.

Here is an analysis of the first small bit..

The “FBI Corruption … Decades in a Nutshell” is at least rooted in truth. But facts and details are intentionally misrepresented to advance of FBI corruption. For that reason, we’re calling the commentary “misleading.
https://www.truthorfiction.com/fbi-c...on-misleading/
Misleading but still based on facts. I read the article in the link and the crux of their stating it was misleading was the statement tag Comey was put in charge of the investigation between 2001 and 2005. He was a prosecutor in the Southern District of NY at that time and WAS in charge of looking into it for a portion of that time. By not saying what his job title was at the time, they say it was misleading. Yeah, that might be the case, but it is still the fact.

Somehow the post that lvmensh was quoting and his own have disappeared, yet the quote above remains in my post. Can't link back to it, so I assume a mod deleted both. If so, you might as well delete my post as well. Or put them both back in.

Old 06-29-2018, 09:42 AM

59,053 posts, read 27,318,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzincat View Post
Misleading but still based on facts. I read the article in the link and the crux of their stating it was misleading was the statement tag Comey was put in charge of the investigation between 2001 and 2005. He was a prosecutor in the Southern District of NY at that time and WAS in charge of looking into it for a portion of that time. By not saying what his job title was at the time, they say it was misleading. Yeah, that might be the case, but it is still the fact.

Somehow the post that lvmensh was quoting and his own have disappeared, yet the quote above remains in my post. Can't link back to it, so I assume a mod deleted both. If so, you might as well delete my post as well. Or put them both back in.

I posted an extensive history of the relationship among Comey, Mueller and Roenstein and it was deleted.

The 3 of them go way back together being involved with the Clinton's and their "investigations".

Old 06-29-2018, 10:09 AM

18,058 posts, read 10,350,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzincat View Post

No the crux of the matter was the pardoning of Marc Rich. Had nothing to do with Hillary Clinton.

Old 06-29-2018, 11:00 AM

7,783 posts, read 6,087,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
No the crux of the matter was the pardoning of Marc Rich. Had nothing to do with Hillary Clinton.
just one of the myriad scandals from either of the Arkansas criminal enterprise.

Old 06-29-2018, 01:59 PM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
When the son of Supreme Court Justice Kennedy works in the Deutsch Bank division that propped Trump up with $1 billion in loans, I wouldn't be tossing about the phrase "criminal enterprise."

Just sayin'.

Old 06-30-2018, 04:33 AM

12,905 posts, read 15,662,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
When the son of Supreme Court Justice Kennedy works in the Deutsch Bank division that propped Trump up with $1 billion in loans, I wouldn't be tossing about the phrase "criminal enterprise."

Just sayin'.
I just read about that today. There are just so many bizarre connections with this administration. It's all very odd that he suddenly wants to retire at this time and the connection with the son. Or it just could be one of those weird coincidences. Certainly any sort of connection like that on the Dem side would have full-bore conspiracy theories crafted by Fox News and the other right-wings sites and transmitted to the minions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies